Is Texas "In Play" Again in 2020?

It matters not one whit to me which side of the same coin wins the next election.

Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

It will be hard for anyone to do worse.

It amuses me to think someone bleevs I give two shits who wins. Both parties are unmitigated disasters.

My nephew and a couple of his friends were there. I promise you they aren't his supporters. His rallies are a circus event, kinda like studio wrestling, or a Carrot Top show used to be.

I lived in Texas, mostly on the I-35 corridor from San Antonio to Austin and up into Ft. Worth.....until just last year. Things are getting fairly purple there.

This isn't a grand mystery. The Republican House speaker was caught admitting that 'Trump is killing us' in the cities and suburbs'.

And even conservative websites recognize that yes, Republicans have reason to be concerned:

With many, many of the GOP congressmen and women who are retiring.....are from Texas. Meaning that the GOP loses the huge advantage that incumbency brings for all of those races.

With even Ted Cruz insisting that the GOP needs to take Texas elections seriously and that the state will be 'hotly contested' in 2020.

“I think the Texas election in 2018 is powerful foreshadowing for what to expect across the country in 2020,” Cruz said, referring to his reelection battle against former Rep. Beto O’Rourke. “The Democrats in Texas increased their turnout more than 100 percent.”

Ted Cruz warns Texas will be 'hotly contested' in 2020

But they're *all* wrong? Or are you just lying to yourself?
You guys are in the same closed and delusional loop as in 2016.

My nephew and a couple of his friends were there. I promise you they aren't his supporters. His rallies are a circus event, kinda like studio wrestling, or a Carrot Top show used to be.

I lived in Texas, mostly on the I-35 corridor from San Antonio to Austin and up into Ft. Worth.....until just last year. Things are getting fairly purple there.

This isn't a grand mystery. The Republican House speaker was caught admitting that 'Trump is killing us' in the cities and suburbs'.

And even conservative websites recognize that yes, Republicans have reason to be concerned:

With many, many of the GOP congressmen and women who are retiring.....are from Texas. Meaning that the GOP loses the huge advantage that incumbency brings for all of those races.

With even Ted Cruz insisting that the GOP needs to take Texas elections seriously and that the state will be 'hotly contested' in 2020.

“I think the Texas election in 2018 is powerful foreshadowing for what to expect across the country in 2020,” Cruz said, referring to his reelection battle against former Rep. Beto O’Rourke. “The Democrats in Texas increased their turnout more than 100 percent.”

Laughing....the 2018 election says otherwise.

Remember the 'BIg Red Wave' that Trump predicted? Where was that again?

And again, this is the REPUBLICAN House speaker for the State of Texas and the REPUBLICAN Senator for Texas that you're ignoring. Both giving republicans huge, waving red flags about the State of Texas for the GOP.

Good luck with that.

Well, the RWNJs will lose anyway. Obviously, you think they represent the whole nation. You are wrong.

You have NO idea what's coming at you next November....a TSUNAMI of disgust and overwhelming support for our President...he may carry Kalifornia if Gavin Newsom is still governor...even they have had a belly full of quasi-communism and want nothing more to do with it.

Nah ... CommieFornia's voting system is hopelessly corrupt. Regardless of the ACTUAL outcome of the election, CommieFornia will destroy er ... "lose" enough conservative votes, and bus around enough welfare recipients and ghetto dwelling scum to different precincts to "vote early, vote often" and insure that a conservative is NEVER properly represented in that stinking cesspool of Communism.

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes." - Joseph Stalin

Of course the GOP ain't admitting Tejas is in the bag...that could stymie turnout.....and sure, the Rats have sent their emissaries to infest the public schools and suburban town councils. They've been at it for 20 years all through the South. But this latest batch of freaks running for president has unmasked the left's true agenda and it ain't going to sell anywhere in 2020....nowhere.

Nah ... CommieFornia's voting system is hopelessly corrupt. Regardless of the ACTUAL outcome of the election, CommieFornia will destroy er ... "lose" enough conservative votes, and bus around enough welfare recipients and ghetto dwelling scum to different precincts to "vote early, vote often" and insure that a conservative is NEVER properly represented in that stinking cesspool of Communism.

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes." - Joseph Stalin

Thousands of them have fled here to Arizona and they're the ones who could move...there are millions trapped there suffering from the tyranny and taxes of Newsom and his fools. The coastal cities will vote Rat but the rest of the state is still red and starting to give Sacramento the finger....Maybe not in 2020 but eventually the Kalis will revolt.

Of course the GOP ain't admitting Tejas is in the bag...that could stymie turnout.....and sure, the Rats have sent their emissaries to infest the public schools and suburban town councils.

Dude, listen to what the republicans are ACTUALLY telling you. They're not saying 'sure, Texas isn't in the bag.' They're saying 'Trump is killing us!' and 'democratic turnout is skyrocketing and 2020 will look like 2018."

'“I think the Texas election in 2018 is powerful foreshadowing for what to expect across the country in 2020,” Cruz said, referring to his reelection battle against former Rep. Beto O’Rourke. “The Democrats in Texas increased their turnout more than 100 percent.”

Lying to yourself does you no benefit. And I don't even know why I'm telling you this. Your willful ignorance and desire to underplay the political landscape in Texas only benefits me and the values I advocate.

Ignore the giant, waving red flags in Texas at your own political peril.

It matters not one whit to me which side of the same coin wins the next election.

Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

It amuses me to think someone bleevs I give two shits who wins. Both parties are unmitigated disasters.

Every word here is a LIE...amazing what these turds believe they can get away with on a message board....

And again, this is the REPUBLICAN House speaker for the State of Texas and the REPUBLICAN Senator for Texas that you're ignoring. Both giving republicans huge, waving red flags about the State of Texas for the GOP.

Good luck with that.
What happened to Hillary's landslide you convinced each other was certain? Fell a bit short, eh?

Every word here is a LIE...amazing what these turds believe they can get away with on a message board....
You seem to think you can stand before the truth and say "That's a lie!" and get away with it. That might work with your fellow tards, but you forget who you are dealing with.

Budget Deficit on Path to Surpass $1 Trillion Under Trump

Trump started his idiotic tariff war in January 2018.
Dow January 2018: 26,616
Dow Present: 26,853

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record
Hospital Costs Soar to a New Record in Just Four Years
Health Care Costs for Typical American Family Hit Record High

Household debt hit another all-time high.

So, yeah. The facts are the facts. Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

The biggest factor in winning election is which candidate gets voters excited.

Trump got 'em excited in 2016, Hillary was a total bore.

In 2020 Trump will get the anti-Trump people excited which will help the Dem candidate...and his supporters are limited to about 37% of the voting public.

If the Dems run a decent candidate - someone that get voters excited - they'll win.

But if they run Hillary 2.0 (i.e. Warren or Sanders or Biden), Trump will win.

So far I don't see anyone in the Dem field that's going to get voters excited.

Trump may do a better job of getting out the Dem vote then the Dem candidate will!

Good luck with that.
What happened to Hillary's landslide you convinced each other was certain? Fell a bit short, eh?

The polls protected her winning the vote by about 3.2%. She won the vote by 2.1%.

Even in 2016, the polls were off by barely 1%.

And in 2018 the polls predicted a clear blue wave. Trump predicted a 'Big Red Wave'. Democrats flipped dozens of seats and took the House.

Ape the 'fake polls' batshit to your heart's content. But don't actually drink your own Kool-aid. As lying to yourself doesn't benefit you in the slightest.

The Rat media soothsayers were determined to make us believe the Lone Star was in play for the commies in 2016....over and over again they told us their illegals were registered and ready to deliver it's 38 electoral votes to.....Hillary Clinton? :auiqs.jpg: Ridiculous and even more so for next year. Need proof? Last night in Dallas is all the proof anybody needs...ROWDY and the President gave em what they came for:

UMZ26HIDTJBO5J5F6UWIHIJW34.jpg

well, 2016 was the smallest winning margin in Texas for a Repub since the turn of the century.

52% in 2016 down from 59% in 2000.

Rump couldn't even win the state of Utah.
I guess he'll have to settle for winning the election as a consolation prize.

Texas is as red as a baboon's ass and will remain so.

upload_2019-10-18_12-38-41.png

You seem to think you can stand before the truth and say "That's a lie!" and get away with it. That might work with your fellow tards, but you forget who you are dealing with.

I know exactly who I'm "dealing with"....you're a liar, all you do is lie and your phony FAKE NEWS links ain't worth a bucket of spit.

I know exactly who I'm "dealing with"....you're a liar, all you do is lie and your phony FAKE NEWS links ain't worth a bucket of spit.
There's that willfully blind monkey phenomenon we have all come to know and recognize in a Trumptard. :lol:

Yeah. Trump's trillion dollar deficit is "fake news". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Wow. Priceless.

You are self-inflicting mental illness, dude.

So, yeah. The facts are the facts. Trump has doubled the federal deficit, started an idiotic tariff war which brought a nine year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, health care costs are at a record high, as is household debt, and Trump has just surrendered the Middle East to Russia.

Last night Trump said, "Democrats hate America." A truer state has never been uttered. Bleev it

The polls protected her winning the vote by about 3.2%. She won the vote by 2.1%.

And in 2018 the polls predicted a clear blue wave. Trump predicted a 'Big Red Wave'. Democrats flipped dozens of seats and took the House.

Ape the 'fake polls' batshit to your heart's content. But don't actually drink your own Kool-aid. As lying to yourself doesn't benefit you in the slightest.
Derp...

They predicted an electoral landslide...

Were you thinking the Electoral College was a secret that pollsters didn't know about or what?

57a35c02db5ce952008b4bc3.jpeg

Last night Trump said, "Democrats hate America." A truer state has never been uttered. Bleev it
Trump regularly projects his own faults, failings, and flaws on others.

All Kalifornia fake votes from dead people, wetbacks, cartoon characters, pets, voices in the heads of crazy people, trees, birds, and prison inmates. Trump won 30 states and broomed her in the EC...no spin can change the fact that if you thought 2016 was a SURPRISE, wait until next year....In the words of BTO: "you ain't seen nothing yet...bbbbbbaby, you ain't seen nothing yet....something you never will forget...."

Forum List

Back