Is Swalwell, Biden, and many Dem campaigns compromised by Chinese spies? Chinese professor has some disturbing insight.

And agai
Honestly, can we stop quoting Fat Wesley Crusher? This guy's track record is shit.
That and the fact that this thread belongs in the dungeon.

Psst...Hunter Biden wasn't running for President...and Fat Wesley Crusher is still some YouTube asshole with an opinion...and he's wrong ALL the time! :)

And again.... hunter Biden wasn’t the issue. He was merely the insight into what corrupt Hoe Hidin was doing.
It’s impressive that every time it comes up, you all defend Hoe Hidin by deflecting into hunter.
Maybe that works for others.

I looked to see if this was already posted...I didnt see a thread. Apologies if there is already one.

We all knew this was going on...its a shame to have the suspicons confirmed.

The Chinese Communist Party runs America. Congrats liberals.

No

putin loves You, loon

Putin loves your new White House press secretary even more! And the feeling is mutual, of course. But, this is cool with you, right? Your fellow Democrat posing with agents of the Russian government while wearing a symbol of Russian communism. That's ok, right?

11930586556_dd9e143944_k-1.jpg

So you dont believe there are any chinese spies in the US?
I'm sure there are. Chinese, Russian....What I don't believe is they are in Cahoots with the Democratic party. I don't believe we will be taken over by the Chinese.
If I'm wrong and they do take this country over, it would be karma, in a big way.

I looked to see if this was already posted...I didnt see a thread. Apologies if there is already one.

Yup. This election is now about the survival of the Republic. I give it a month to get started. Cali is where it's going to start.

Hey liberals. That bullshit you peddled for 4 years that Putin runs the US.

Now it’s real and it’s China. You know it’s the truth. Why don’t you care?

You liberals can’t run away from this. The Dems are seriously compromised by the Chinese Communist Party.

It is a serious problem. If your TDS and ORANGE MAN BAD complex has you not caring that China is running the USA, you should seek professional help.

Because it isn't a big deal.

So this hot Chinese babe slept with some guys to get their secrets. The Chinese have discovered the secret of "Yellow Fever".

1607482908876.png

True story, because my Linked In Profile is highly geared towards purchasing, I get about one connection request from China a month, usually a hot babe.

What I don't believe is they are in Cahoots with the Democratic party.
Why not?

The democrats have a lot of power

china seeks out the weakest links so the two are natural companions

Now it all makes sense why the Dims refused to blame China for the virus.

The Dems ARE the Chinese Communist Party.

Congrats Libs. You guys are pretty fucking smart.

Because it isn't a big deal.

So this hot Chinese babe slept with some guys to get their secrets. The Chinese have discovered the secret of "Yellow Fever".

View attachment 426803

The CCP has compromised the entire Dem party. You libs are so fucking smart....arent you?

True story, because my Linked In Profile is highly geared towards purchasing, I get about one connection request from China a month, usually a hot babe.

I'm thinking this is grounds for trump to call a state of emergency and nullify the election and call for a new one with extreme measures to protect it from outside interference,,

And are you smart enough to delete it, or do you do a Swallwell and start fucking the chick and giving her access to your business?

we will see if the dems hold the same standard with biden and china they held with trump and russia,,,

now russia ended up being a nothing burger but we know with absolute fact the biden family is beholden to china,,

Trump was very pro China when he pulled from TPP and a complete fool when china set up there own trading block...

Russian was proven, GOP just tried to stop any repercussions..

Forum List

Back