WSJ: Musk's Twitter files shows real "disinformation" threat is America's former intel leaders

I wasn’t the one that brought it up smart guy. Follow better
And here come the unhinged denials and crying. Thanks for playing snowflake. Take your copy of the home game and don’t return until you stop lying. Russia Collusion, Trump claims cats are voting, Steele dossier, the list goes on....

Yet you keep mentioning it asshole. Read what you post retard.
Somebody else brought it up and I’ve been responding. You tried to come after me for bringing it up. If you can’t keep up with a thread then don’t join in

And here come the unhinged denials and crying. Thanks for playing snowflake. Take your copy of the home game and don’t return until you stop lying. Russia Collusion, Trump claims cats are voting, Steele dossier, the list goes on....
You love to call me a liar but haven’t once shown an example of me lying. I’ll ask again. Show a quote of me lying. Let’s see you run…

Somebody else brought it up and I’ve been responding. You tried to come after me for bringing it up. If you can’t keep up with a thread then don’t join in
Seems you need the wahhmbulance. You keep talking about it even though it’s dead retard.

You love to call me a liar but haven’t once shown an example of me lying. I’ll ask again. Show a quote of me lying. Let’s see you run…
You claim you never cited boing boing do the com and claimed Trump said cats were voting? You deny constantly whining about the debunked Russian Collusion hoax? Hunt: you’ve been whining about it this entire thread. The Steele dossier. Where Steele was offered $1 million to produce anybody to verify it. Never happened. Yet you defend it as true. The list goes on. Let’s watch you spin and lie some more now proven liar.

You claim you never cited boing boing do the com and claimed Trump said cats were voting? You deny constantly whining about the debunked Russian Collusion hoax? Hunt: you’ve been whining about it this entire thread. The Steele dossier. Where Steele was offered $1 million to produce anybody to verify it. Never happened. Yet you defend it as true. The list goes on. Let’s watch you spin and lie some more now proven liar.
Wow, bringing up boing boing huh? I don't remember lying, just posting a link. If you have me with a lie then show it. But since you called me a liar on this thread wouldn't it be easier to just point to what I said here that you're calling a lie? The fact that you had to bring up something from years ago pretty tells the story that you don't really have anything.

The three other points you just made all lies. Don't think I'm right? Ok, back them up by showing my actual words. You're fake interpretations of what you think I said don't count for anything.

Wow, bringing up boing boing huh? I don't remember lying, just posting a link. If you have me with a lie then show it. But since you called me a liar on this thread wouldn't it be easier to just point to what I said here that you're calling a lie? The fact that you had to bring up something from years ago pretty tells the story that you don't really have anything.

The three other points you just made all lies. Don't think I'm right? Ok, back them up by showing my actual words. You're fake interpretations of what you think I said don't count for anything.
And your constant lies count for even less. You have been crying about Russian Collusion this whole thread. But you claim I'm lying about you? Just sad....

And your constant lies count for even less. You have been crying about Russian Collusion this whole thread. But you claim I'm lying about you? Just sad....
If the best lie you can come up with is me saying that I’m not crying about Russian collusion when you say that I am crying about Russian collusion, then that’s just pathetic. You’re stuck in the sandbox. Do better.

When
@elonmusk
made necessary business changes at Twitter, the media reacted with hysterical melodrama: he was “starving” employees; the site was facing “imminent collapse.” But when Twitter Files exposed state censorship and Hamilton68 fraud, they react with deafening silence.

His recent files dump focused on an advertised Russian bot tracking dashboard, Hamilton 68.

Hamilton 68 was the brainchild of former FBI special agent and MSNBC contributor Clint Watts. This ‘dashboard,’ which, to put it in layman’s terms, is basically just a list of accounts that was operated under the liberal think tank the Alliance for Securing Democracy (ASD).

The ASD has some interesting names on its advisory council, including:

• Top Clinton administration adviser John Podesta
  • Obama administration CIA director Michael Morell
  • Former Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul
While the Hamilton 68 dashboard claimed to have compiled over 600 Russian bot accounts insisting based on this ‘evidence’ that widespread Russian penetration in social media spread disinformation, Twitter exec Yoel Roth knew better.

According to emails unearthed in the latest Twitter File dump, Mr. Roth, the now-former head of trust and safety for Twitter, said “I think we need to just call this out on the bullsh–.”

When
@elonmusk
made necessary business changes at Twitter, the media reacted with hysterical melodrama: he was “starving” employees; the site was facing “imminent collapse.” But when Twitter Files exposed state censorship and Hamilton68 fraud, they react with deafening silence.

His recent files dump focused on an advertised Russian bot tracking dashboard, Hamilton 68.

Hamilton 68 was the brainchild of former FBI special agent and MSNBC contributor Clint Watts. This ‘dashboard,’ which, to put it in layman’s terms, is basically just a list of accounts that was operated under the liberal think tank the Alliance for Securing Democracy (ASD).

While the Hamilton 68 dashboard claimed to have compiled over 600 Russian bot accounts insisting based on this ‘evidence’ that widespread Russian penetration in social media spread disinformation, Twitter exec Yoel Roth knew better.

According to emails unearthed in the latest Twitter File dump, Mr. Roth, the now-former head of trust and safety for Twitter, said “I think we need to just call this out on the bullsh–.”
wow

When
@elonmusk

Elon Musk was the one that was suggesting the company might go bankrupt. Clearly he has chased away advertisers as advertisers do not want their messages next to right wing hate posts. Musk would be the poster child for a bad boss.

This is a very selective release of files. The question is whether Musk or the person who is doing the looking is biased. Both are clearly compromised. There is no doubt that the Russians do use social media to put out fake information. Anyone who says they are not are compromised as well.

Elon Musk was the one that was suggesting the company might go bankrupt. Clearly he has chased away advertisers as advertisers do not want their messages next to right wing hate posts. Musk would be the poster child for a bad boss.

This is a very selective release of files. The question is whether Musk or the person who is doing the looking is biased. Both are clearly compromised. There is no doubt that the Russians do use social media to put out fake information. Anyone who says they are not are compromised as well.

Poor idiotic baby.

1) he took over a company that was bleeding money…of course there was that possibly…looks like he turned it around
2) being transparent about the demafasict acts and censorship there has really been a positive for the health of the company

1) he took over a company that was bleeding money…of course there was that possibly…looks like he turned it around
2) being transparent about the demafasict acts and censorship there has really been a positive for the health of the company

Healthier for The Country, for sure.

Forum List

Back