Is Snake Island The Ukrainian Equivalent Of The Alamo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The 13 Ukrainian border guards stationed on a rocky Black Sea landmass known as Snake Island might have known they were doomed when the Russian warship called for their surrender Thursday during the first full day of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.“This is a Russian warship,” the invaders radioed to the guards. “I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed and unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you’ll be bombed.” “Russian warship, go fuck yourself,” the Ukrainians responded.
"

Why the hell didn't they just surrender?? Everyone knows that the majority of the Ukraine don't really care if Russia invades them or not -- most of them already wanted to be part of Russia...so Tucker told me....and then we have this Ukrainian Nazi lady...

"A Ukrainian woman is being hailed for her bravery after she confronted a heavily-armed Russian soldier and offered him sunflower seeds — so that they might bloom when he dies. After asking if they are Russians, she said: "So what the f*** are you doing here?” As the soldiers tried to calm her down, the enraged woman said: "You’re occupants, you’re fascists! What the f*** are you doing on our land with all these guns?"

Those Russians should have gunned that Nazi down and make an example of her....and what if they are fascists, the fascists are the good guys in this scenario...she should consider herself lucky...however, why are we trying to treat these people as heroes?? They are Nazis, so-called defending a country that isn't even a real country, as Putin rightfully said....These Ukrainians are not like the brave Americans at the Alamo; defending their land against overwhelming odds...The Ukrainians are the bad guys, have we already forgotten that?? And if this narrative ends up not playing well in the next few weeks, forget I said it...as long as we can all agree that its all Democrats fault either way.....

"The 13 Ukrainian border guards stationed on a rocky Black Sea landmass known as Snake Island might have known they were doomed when the Russian warship called for their surrender Thursday during the first full day of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.“This is a Russian warship,” the invaders radioed to the guards. “I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed and unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you’ll be bombed.” “Russian warship, go fuck yourself,” the Ukrainians responded."

Why the hell didn't they just surrender?? Everyone knows that the majority of the Ukraine don't really care if Russia invades them or not -- most of them already wanted to be part of Russia...so Tucker told me....and then we have this Ukrainian Nazi lady...

"A Ukrainian woman is being hailed for her bravery after she confronted a heavily-armed Russian soldier and offered him sunflower seeds — so that they might bloom when he dies. After asking if they are Russians, she said: "So what the f*** are you doing here?” As the soldiers tried to calm her down, the enraged woman said: "You’re occupants, you’re fascists! What the f*** are you doing on our land with all these guns?"

Those Russians should have gunned that Nazi down and make an example of her....and what if they are fascists, the fascists are the good guys in this scenario...she should consider herself lucky...however, why are we trying to treat these people as heroes?? They are Nazis, so-called defending a country that isn't even a real country, as Putin rightfully said....These Ukrainians are not like the brave Americans at the Alamo; defending their land against overwhelming odds...The Ukrainians are the bad guys, have we already forgotten that?? And if this narrative ends up not playing well in the next few weeks, forget I said it...as long as we can all agree that its all Democrats fault either way.....
Brave men.....can you imagine any of our trump trash on that island.....soiling their pants in their rush to surrender?

Why the hell didn't they just surrender??
Because when you say you will do something...you fucking do it!

That's what a man does...he goes down like a man.

We don't have those here.

We have bitches who cry like school girls when bullets start flying (not all of course).

Trust me...seen it first hand.

Warriors embrace that shit like a lover.

Brave men.....can you imagine any of our trump trash on that island.....soiling their pants in their rush to surrender?
No I can't imagine Trump supporter doing that, because I actually know some.

I can imagine Democrats crying That the Russians are distracting from global warming concerns with this invasion. In fact, I don't have to imagine it, they're doing it.

Has Hunter offered to refund the Ukrainian bribes since his dad failed so miserably?

Because when you say you will do something...you fucking do it!

That's what a man does...he goes down like a man.

We don't have those here.

We have bitches who cry like school girls when bullets start flying (not all of course).

Trust me...seen it first hand.

Warriors embrace that shit like a lover.
So why are so many so-called reactionary right-wing cucks encouraging Ukraine to just surrender then?? Basically mocking them...

In fact, they are harder on the Ukrainians than they have ever been on the FUCKING COUNTRY THAT ACTUALLY INVADED THEM...

Is that how bravery works for Conservatives?

I can imagine Democrats crying That the Russians are distracting from global warming concerns with this invasion. In fact, I don't have to imagine it, they're doing it.

Has Hunter offered to refund the Ukrainian bribes since his dad failed so miserably?
Yea, this was all about Hunter's laptop....

This will also be a bullshit talking point that will become more ridiculous and time moves on.....as most conservative positions end up becoming...

Right up there with the "we will be greeted as liberators" bullshit that most of you right-wing cucks have not only just stopped saying.....but don't even admit you ever said.....

So why are so many so-called reactionary right-wing cucks encouraging Ukraine to just surrender then?? Basically mocking them...

In fact, they are harder on the Ukrainians than they have ever been on the FUCKING COUNTRY THAT ACTUALLY INVADED THEM...

Fair enough...IDK what Tucker is saying...I don't care what Tucker is saying.

I don't watch commercials.

ANY mainstream source is suspect.

Your first step toward enlightenment is understanding that ALL of it is propaganda.

This would be trump trashes' Goliad....not Alamo. All talk but poop their pants when held accountable.

Yea, this was all about Hunter's laptop....

This will also be a bullshit talking point that will become more ridiculous and time moves on.....as most conservative positions end up becoming...

Right up there with the "we will be greeted as liberators" bullshit that most of you right-wing cucks have not only just stopped saying.....but don't even admit you ever said.....
I didn't mention any laptop.The Biden crime family took millions from the Ukrainians. They're not getting their money's worth

"Bravery" isn't in the trump trash lexicon.

When will you head to the frontlines and die for the name of Valor and Glory?

Fair enough...IDK what Tucker is saying...I don't care what Tucker is saying.

I don't watch commercials.

ANY mainstream source is suspect.

Your first step toward enlightenment is understanding that ALL of it is propaganda.
"Fair enough...IDK what Tucker is saying...I don't care what Tucker is saying." -- that is code for --- "I don't agree with what Tucker said but I can't admit I am wrong and a filthy liberal is right -- so I will just make myself look like a ill-informed moron instead...."

Must be a dark place to be so intellectually dishonest, you will purposely play stupid...but hey, whatever helps you sleep...

When will you head to the frontlines and die for the name of Valor and Glory?
I don't think a single US soldier should shed a drop of blood in Ukraine.....I thought that about Iraq too; I think that about most foreign wars.......I am consistent.....

You on the other hand probably masturbate to fantasies of invading Central America....

"Fair enough...IDK what Tucker is saying...I don't care what Tucker is saying." -- that is code for --- "I don't agree with what Tucker said but I can't admit I am wrong and a filthy liberal is right -- so I will just make myself look like a moron instead...."

Must be a dark place to be so intellectually dishonest, you will purposely play stupid...but hey, whatever helps you sleep...
Translation: My name is Buffy and I like calling the right cowards, racist and so on while I post on the USMB about how they should think like me but I am a coward also seeing I ain’t stupid enough to die in the Ukraine!

Translation: My name is Buffy and I like calling the right cowards, racist and so on while I post on the USMB about how they should think like me but I am a coward also seeing I ain’t stupid enough to die in the Ukraine!
Truth hurt huh....

You don't know what Tucker said -- but simultaneously parrots every single talking point Tucker said....

You are a clown

I don't think a single US soldier should shed a drop of blood in Ukraine.....I thought that about Iraq too; I think that about most foreign wars.......I am consistent.....

You on the other hand probably masturbate to fantasies of invading Central America....
Nope, and I have stated in other threads just today we should help the people to over throw their brutal government and rid ourselves of the Russian and Chinese influence in this part of the World…

You know the one you enjoy when you smoke your meth from Mexico?

Truth hurt huh....

You don't know what Tucker said -- but simultaneously parrots every single talking point Tucker said....

You are a clown
Show where Tucker has said the same thing I have written?

Has he called Putin a brutal dictator that should eat a bullet?

Please show me where he said that or is it you are upset because you are as much of a coward as those you call a coward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back