Zone1 Is Satan divine for initiating knowledge of reproduction in us?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Is Satan divine for initiating knowledge of reproduction in us?

This poorly titled clip gives some of the learned logic of Eden as a coming-of-age yarn.

The only fault I see is his thinking Satan to be male when she is obviously female for both reality and elsewhere. Check the Exsultet hymn to confirm this.

Satan, like Jesus, has been named as a bringer of light in the bible.

Should we continue with biblical logic and name Satan divine?

Remembering the duality always shown in scriptures, ----- Is Satan the Yin to Jesus as Yang?

I know God knows to venerate life, and knows that Satan is the key that opens that door.

I will answer for her in a way that will have you name her divine and do as scriptures bid you do.

Recognize the Jewish concept of Original Virtue as coming out of Eden.

Recognize the twist in language and interpretations, as Christians sing that sin is a happy fault and necessary to God and nature.

Opposite word, original sin, and original virtue, saying the same thing.

All initiated by the divine bringer of light, Satan.

Regards
DL

You're confused. It was God who said this in Genesis 1:28, not Satan:

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

You're confused. It was God who said this in Genesis 1:28, not Satan:

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
Given that that would have been the first command broken, which God ignored, given A & E were too innocent to know they were naked till Gen 3, ---- what is your point?

You might want to tell us why Yahweh ignore that infraction of command, if you have a point that is.

Regards
DL

Given that that would have been the first command broken, which God ignored, given A & E were too innocent to know they were naked till Gen 3, ---- what is your point?

You might want to tell us why Yahweh ignore that infraction of command, if you have a point that is.

Regards
DL

The point is that Adam and Even didn't disobey any commandments, other than to not eat the fruit of that tree. The Ten Commandments didn't even come along until Moses. That disobedience was the cause of all pain and suffering in this world, so it's pretty obvious that God didn't ignore it.

I mean, come on, man. It's right there in the Bible, in black and white. It doesn't take a theologian or a Biblical scholar to figure out that one.

The point is that Adam and Even didn't disobey any commandments, other than to not eat the fruit of that tree. The Ten Commandments didn't even come along until Moses. That disobedience was the cause of all pain and suffering in this world, so it's pretty obvious that God didn't ignore it.

I mean, come on, man. It's right there in the Bible, in black and white. It doesn't take a theologian or a Biblical scholar to figure out that one.
If what you say is correct, why do Christians sing in their Exsultet hymn that Adam's, sin is a happy fault and necessary to God's plan?

That would include all of us as adams, the original spelling that infers the whole tribe and all of us.

Would you have had A & E do otherwise, and derail God's plan?

If not, what is your beef with Satan being the hero of Eden?

Regards
DL

So, they did disobey the commandment to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. If they had not, they would have broken the other commandment not been able to have the knowledge of making babies. The did so because they knew in order for man to become a race of people, they had to gain the knowledge and sorrows that accompanies the knowledge by eating the fruit. I'm sure there is a bit more that happened as we just have a few words on what was taking place in the Garden, how long they were there and so on. But, evil plays an important part in the development of God's children so that they can maintain their free moral agency choosing good or evil in their development.

So, they did disobey the commandment to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. If they had not, they would have broken the other commandment not been able to have the knowledge of making babies. The did so because they knew in order for man to become a race of people, they had to gain the knowledge and sorrows that accompanies the knowledge by eating the fruit. I'm sure there is a bit more that happened as we just have a few words on what was taking place in the Garden, how long they were there and so on. But, evil plays an important part in the development of God's children so that they can maintain their free moral agency choosing good or evil in their development.

No, Genesis 1:28 says this:

"28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

This was before Eve's temptation by Satan. If they were commanded to "be fruitful and multiply", that can only indicate that they had the capacity to procreate, which means having sex.

Is Satan divine for initiating knowledge of reproduction in us?

This poorly titled clip gives some of the learned logic of Eden as a coming-of-age yarn.

The only fault I see is his thinking Satan to be male when she is obviously female for both reality and elsewhere. Check the Exsultet hymn to confirm this.

Satan, like Jesus, has been named as a bringer of light in the bible.

Should we continue with biblical logic and name Satan divine?

Remembering the duality always shown in scriptures, ----- Is Satan the Yin to Jesus as Yang?

I know God knows to venerate life, and knows that Satan is the key that opens that door.

I will answer for her in a way that will have you name her divine and do as scriptures bid you do.

Recognize the Jewish concept of Original Virtue as coming out of Eden.

Recognize the twist in language and interpretations, as Christians sing that sin is a happy fault and necessary to God and nature.

Opposite word, original sin, and original virtue, saying the same thing.

All initiated by the divine bringer of light, Satan.

Regards
DL

Satan is the bringer of light? Says who?

No, Genesis 1:28 says this:

"28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

This was before Eve's temptation by Satan. If they were commanded to "be fruitful and multiply", that can only indicate that they had the capacity to procreate, which means having sex.
Not at all. I could say to the innocent 5 year olds to be fruitful and multiply. But, they could not procreate at that time. They would have no knowledge of how or why. To them, the stork brings the babies. Adam and Eve were in that state of innocence because they did not have the knowledge. The tree is figurative and they needed that knowledge. The teachings of Lucifer did that to Eve and then Eve taught Adam.

If they were commanded to "be fruitful and multiply", that can only indicate that they had the capacity to procreate, which means having sex.
Which meant that they would have known about their bodies and being naked, --- and that did not happen til Gen 3.

They did not know if their junk was good or evil or what to do with them.

Sex has good and evil aspects. Right?

Regards
DL

Which meant that they would have known about their bodies and being naked, --- and that did not happen til Gen 3.

They did not know if their junk was good or evil or what to do with them.

Sex has good and evil aspects. Right?

Regards
DL
Wrong. They knew they were naked before they fell from grace (Gn 2:25).

Personifying simple temptation as "Satan" is like a 3-year-old making silly voices for his stuffed animals.

Forum List

Back