Zone1 JWs and Shunning.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
This is something finally getting noticed. It's certainly not showing God's love. This happens because according to JWs they are the only true Christians. If you leave the Watchtower, you leave God. What a crock of shit.

This is something finally getting noticed. It's certainly not showing God's love. This happens because according to JWs they are the only true Christians. If you leave the Watchtower, you leave God. What a crock of shit.
If you're not a part of that organization, what do you care.

Cults destroy lives. Are you a Christian?
The LEFT. What's so hard to understand about that.

If you are a member of an organization and YOU LEAVE BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH THEM, I expect the organization to shun you.

You are a busybody

Btw, if the Catholic Church were actually God's Church they'd do the same for Biden and Pelosi. It is Biblical.

Peter disfellowshiped Simon Magus who was trying to create a following of his own

She was shunned because she sent her kids to college. That's too bad that JW's will kick you out for that, and really makes me wonder what else is wrong with that church. Don't forget the guy in Germany who killed 6 people a few weeks ago

She was shunned because she sent her kids to college. That's too bad that JW's will kick you out for that, and really makes me wonder what else is wrong with that church. Don't forget the guy in Germany who killed 6 people a few weeks ago
Years ago two JW elders visited me at my invite because I told the previous JWs who visited me to send their big brothers to debate me. They parked in my driveway and left three little boys in the car dressed in suit and tie in 90+ degree weather. They wouldn't bring the kids inside the air conditioning because I was an "apostate". My wife finally after an hour or so took them some fruit and water. They're miserable abusive people.

So you should leave the Catholic/Protestant cult. They don't define Christianity
I don't belong to the Catholic/protestant cult. You appear to be very confused today. Why don't you define Christianity for me.

They're miserable abusive people
Do you "thank God you are not like these sinners"??

Then Jesus told this story to some who had great confidence in their own righteousness and scorned everyone else: 10 “Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer[a]: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector! 12 I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’ 14 I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Do you "thank God you are not like these sinners"??

Then Jesus told this story to some who had great confidence in their own righteousness and scorned everyone else: 10 “Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer[a]: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector! 12 I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’ 14 I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
That Scripture is reminding me of JWs shunning policy. Good job. Thanks.

Years ago two JW elders visited me at my invite because I told the previous JWs who visited me to send their big brothers to debate me. They parked in my driveway and left three little boys in the car dressed in suit and tie in 90+ degree weather. They wouldn't bring the kids inside the air conditioning because I was an "apostate". My wife finally after an hour or so took them some fruit and water. They're miserable abusive people.
That group was sending a black woman and white guy into our neighborhood about 20 years ago, and I had a few conversations with the white guy and a black woman, very attractive, both of them, could have been models. Very intelligent, and well spoken. I was impressed with both of them and listened to their message and read their brochures. No matter their outward appearance, you could tell it was some crazy shit, rejecting holidays and celebrations, no blood transfusions, and all but rejecting Jesus as the son of God, if I recall.

I also worked with a black guy who was a JW for many years,(and still is) and I've never worked with a nicer person in my life, everyone loved him, even though he made no secret of his visits to the shrink. Not sure if any of that is connected.

Forum List

Back