Zone1 JWs Hidden Child Sex Abuse

It's not fair to single out the JW faith only.

At first glance, the Mormon and Catholic faiths come to mind.

However, one may get the impression that the women of the JW faith are overly obedient, if judged by those who show up on our doorsteps.

It's not fair to single out the JW faith only.

At first glance, the Mormon and Catholic faiths come to mind.

However, one may get the impression that the women of the JW faith are overly obedient, if judged by those who show up on our doorsteps.
Women cannot be in any leadership position.

Or the Atheistic public school systemBs seems to be on an antiJW mission
Point taken on the atheistic American public school system, but the JW faith is hardly a factor to consider.

It's fringe at best but with some unusual twists in it's beliefs! In any case, I didn't relate the JW faith with child abuse, at least not in Canada.

What I 'have' found with the JW church is a high incidence of their women have suffered mental abuse by their husbands. (or possibly physical) This is my observation of the 'husbands' behaviour in that they tend to stay married but live in separate bedrooms, so to speak, while depending on the wife to be their domestic servant.

Do you relate to that in any way? The JW church seems to me to be holding out a helping hand for wives in that sort of situation? To the church's credit I suppose.

Canadian school teachers don't sexually abuse children? I find that hard to believe
Why then, it must not be true! I don't have the statistics on sexual abuse in Canadian schools as compared to America's schools, but I suspect the incidence is much more prevalent in America. I know that America has a high incidence of rape cases.

Forum List

Back