Is putin like saddam taking kuwait ??

I'd especially like to hear from our veteran and military folks..

Also could the texas national guard take out moscow,
without help from ... oh... say. Switzerland...

Who pays for world freedom ??

Ask any veteran cop or frontlines, everyday....
Kosovo represents a better analogy, imho.
440px-Kosovo1999_location_map.png

Nine years after the US used NATO to bomb Belgrade (the first such bombing of a European capital since 1945), the US announced it was recognizing Kosovo an an independent nation.

Putin Pulls a Kosovo

"They (the Russians) protested the U.S support for a government drawn from the Kosovo Liberation Army, who had been described by the U.S. State Department as 'terrorists,' and whose chief sources of foreign earnings were human trafficking, organ trafficking, and heroin trafficking.

"But the U.S. brushed such protests aside. Condi Rice, U.S. Secretary of State, mindful that international law bans such behavior, explained with a dismissive smile that this was a sui generis (nature of animals) thing.

"Except, it wasn’t.:auiqs.jpg:

"It led in short order to the Russian support for South Ossetia and Georgia, which never wanted to be part of Georgia after the collapse of the USSR.

"Moscow then recognized these two republics, pulling its own Kosovo, or two of them.

"When the U.S. engineered the Feb. 2014 Maidan coup, Russia responded by supporting the Donbas separatist cause.

"Now, in response to Biden’s renewed effort to force it to passively accept infinite NATO expansion, and to rally his shaky allies to the great conflict to come, Russia pulls yet another Kosovo."

True. Fortunately the attempt to fraudulently overturn a legitimate election and install the anti-democratic loser failed.
We now know that every time a Prog is put into office, they are tyrants. That is why Democracy word is important. It makes it sound official that we are free. Truthfully, we were more free than many other nations but freedom went bye bye over the years in many ways.

We are involved insofar as our NATO responsibilities. Not sending troops.
Mercenaries ?

Cause when a conservative leads from in front, dems call them mercenaries.

Last edited:
We now know that every time a Prog is put into office, they are tyrants. That is why Democracy word is important. It makes it sound official that we are free. Truthfully, we were more free than many other nations but freedom went bye bye over the years in many ways.
This administration is surreal.

TEXAS could neutralise czar putin.

another great reason for the tenth amendment.

Mission creep joe is asleep at the helm.

This is the kind of stuff that happens when you cheat.
Saddam scortched Kuwait on his way out?

Set fire to the oil feilds.

The weatherunderground climatechange people said it would take years to extinguish.

Americans fixed it.

The liberal left supported saddam over bush?

The media became the political leftaround abu ghraib..

It was a political opportunity

They ran with it...

That's why journalism is today in the state of flux..

That will change in the next generation. 😊

I am not conflating anything with Ukraine. That’s your delusional ass.

Into Ukraine? If so, I missed that.
I'm pretty sure "we" have boots on the ground in Ukraine..

I hope so...

Forum List

Back