Is Pot Hole Pete on maternity leave again?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
No response other than a tweet from our alleged transportation secretary. What's up with the Democrats? If there's a "mass shooting" they can't jump in front of a camera fast enough. Yet Biden is hidin from balloon gate, Pete is hidin from the chemical poisoning of East Palestine OH and Myorkas and Kamala are hidin from the border. They are worse than worthless. Their presence in government is damaging the country.

A friend told me she’d love to see him as potus, a couple weeks ago. I laughed thinking she was joking. She wasn’t.

Maybe Lesh candycorn rightwinger candycorn these devoted MSM consumers could tell me if the MSM has pushed this asshole as a good leader.

I kind of liked him until I found out that the only reason we even knew about him was that Obama was secretly pushing him down our throats.

A friend told me she’d love to see him as potus, a couple weeks ago. I laughed thinking she was joking. She wasn’t.

Maybe Lesh candycorn rightwinger candycorn these devoted MSM consumers could tell me if the MSM has pushed this asshole as a good leader.

I would like to see Pete in higher office
He is articulate, sincere and well informed

You guys nominated Herschel Walker, Dr Oz and Boebert

I kind of liked him until I found out that the only reason we even knew about him was that Obama was secretly pushing him down our throats.
He’s likely CIA all the way. When have you ever heard of a small town mayor running for potus?

DeWine needs to get off his dead ass and ask for FEMA assistance for the town.

I bet if the town was full of black people assistance would have already been asked for.

Politicians up and down the line are in the pocket of N&S and N&S are real dicks to deal with.

I asked you a question. Too chicken to answer?
268px-Downtown_South_Bend.jpg

Besides being a Dem and gay...what's your major issue with Pete?
~~~~~~
Totally proven incompetence in politics and government.. Pot Hole didn't get that name for his success in infrastructure and he has certainly shown complete incompetence in the position as Secretary of Transportation. I judge him by his incompetence as to what he as shown in his latest government position within the Biden administration.

No response other than a tweet from our alleged transportation secretary. What's up with the Democrats? If there's a "mass shooting" they can't jump in front of a camera fast enough. Yet Biden is hidin from balloon gate, Pete is hidin from the chemical poisoning of East Palestine OH and Myorkas and Kamala are hidin from the border. They are worse than worthless. Their presence in government is damaging the country.

Yeah, they're running away from that disaster. Water has been contaminated, livestock is dying, and yet nothing from the great pete.

~~~~~~
Totally proven incompetence in politics and government.. Pot Hole didn't get that name for his success in infrastructure and he has certainly shown complete incompetence in the position as Secretary of Transportation. I judge him by his incompetence as to what he as shown in his latest government position within the Biden administration.
Yeah, record number of flight cancellations, two extremely close arrival/departure calls due to air traffic controller mistakes, a flight from HI that came within 800 ft. of going into the drink. A chemical train derailment that is allowed to burn. Threats to shut down the rail industry with an illegal strike. Multiple train derailments. Sounds like Pete should be brought up on charges of gross negligence, incompetence and dereliction of duty at the very least.

Pete and his husband were trying to conceive a baby, but it just wasn't working.
So, they gave up and bought twin babies.

Forum List

Back