Is partition of the United States inevitable?

People who don't realize these are classical political prisoners just never read anything before, I guess. What is going on in America now has been going on forever anywhere they HAVE jails. We just didn't think it could happen here.

Yes but in this country we have a Constitution, and in that document every American has the right to a speedy trial with an un-biased jury. But then again, when did the left ever abide by the Constitution.

That's just some funny shit. The Neo-GOP is upset that their Exalted One, and those around him, has been caught numerous times while during the prior 6 year period in which they controlled the investigations into the Obama Presidency they came up with zero, zip, nada to indict hardly anyone from Obama's terms.

Find someone who is actually pro America, not the Trumpyberra. You know like liz Cheney.......
I stand *corrected* by a Demokultist in good standing. :)

Yes but in this country we have a Constitution, and in that document every American has the right to a speedy trial with an un-biased jury. But then again, when did the left ever abide by the Constitution.
Liberals, not the left, but good points.

This thread is hilarious but don't you guys ever get tired of cosplaying and want to come up with real strategies that at least have a chance of becoming reality?

This thread is hilarious but don't you guys ever get tired of cosplaying and want to come up with real strategies that at least have a chance of becoming reality?

Awwww, a person can dream, can't they? I could only imagine how great life would be in this country if we never had to deal with liberal stupidity ever again: No more letting criminals walk our streets, no more spending trillions on climate change, no more spending trillions on vote buying, no more wealth envy, no more crying about our guns, no more illegals crossing our border, no more teaching our kids white guilt and how a boy can become a girl simply by putting on some makeup, only two genders in our country, bringing back God in our schools and society, empowering our police once again.

If I never had to deal with liberal crap again, I couldn't be happier.

Awwww, a person can dream, can't they? I could only imagine how great life would be in this country if we never had to deal with liberal stupidity ever again: No more letting criminals walk our streets, no more spending trillions on climate change, no more spending trillions on vote buying, no more wealth envy, no more crying about our guns, no more illegals crossing our border, no more teaching our kids white guilt and how a boy can become a girl simply by putting on some makeup, only two genders in our country, bringing back God in our schools and society, empowering our police once again.

And your new country, let’s call it “Conservatopia” will put an end to all those horrors you whine about?

Sure.

Still, aren't you clowns at least aware enough to know that you're having these communal cosplay therapy sessions out in public? 😂

And your new country, let’s call it “Conservatopia” will put an end to all those horrors you whine about?

Yes it will, or at least come close.

As the left keeps pushing towards Communism there is only one way to save at least half of this country, and that is to just split up. People on the right generally consider it but people on the left can't do without us. Besides, if we voted my side of the country to be Conservatopia and all the Democrats had to move out, my property value would double overnight.

Ol' Mac strikes a nerve again.

:laugh:

Ol' Mac steps on a rake again.
tenor.gif

This article, written by a liberal Democrat last month, claims that it is:

THE UNITED STATES WILL SOON BE AT AN END.

After 8/8, and the profound rage and division which have followed, we are in vastly greater danger than perhaps ever before in our history.

And no one is backing down, but rather the stakes are being raised higher and higher.

So it seems we have two choices:

1) Peaceful partition into a) rational territories and b) irrational territories

2) Civil war (which will result in the above, but after incalculable violence and death)

Is there a third option, or is this country at an end?
I support the secession of California. When that voting block is gone, The USA will be as red as a baboon's arse.

Then, not one shot should be fired when we leave, right?

And no bullshit about you getting to keep federal lands, right?

And no bullshit about keeping military bases, right?

Pack up your military shit and get the fuck out?

Please, please, please just go on and get. No shots fired here. I will gladly send Christmas cards to you even.
MAGA

Forum List

Back