Is our country corrupt to the core (dumb question?)?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Well, there's this story!

I hope all conservatives are following this story. I know the liberals are not because they watch lying cnn et al. You won't get this story THERE!

That said, however, some pundit or another has said that we will know when the DNC has rejected bidum when the liberal media start reporting on this..

LOL

I hope all conservatives are following this story. I know the liberals are not because they watch lying cnn et al. You won't get this story THERE!

That said, however, some pundit or another has said that we will know when the DNC has rejected bidum when the liberal media start reporting on this..

LOL
Yes
The Dem politicians have a huge lying and corruption problem that the Media will not cover.
The Dem politicians exploit the hate, fear, racism and ignorance of their Dem Voters to keep them in the cult.

LOL
Liberals watch CNN is the sum total knowledge MAGAts have. Hey retard a reminder your Chump is about to indicted for racketeering in Georgia and you still allow yourself to be suckered by the pos.

LOL
I'm in the UK, America's system is corrupt and fucked, it protects anything Left Wing and prosecutes anything Right Wing. If the current generation want to live through government tyrannical times, it's happening now.

LOL
Both sides are thoroughly corrupt. Maybe a small - small handful of congress isn't fully corrupt, but all the rest are to some level or another. I believe Biden is clearly corrupt as his entire family is. I don't believe for a second he didn't help hunter get $$ and some was funneled to him. That is what the 20 shell companies were for.
In fact, Biden is, IMO, the most corrupt President in modern history, probably the worst since Harding.

Liberals watch CNN is the sum total knowledge MAGAts have. Hey retard a reminder your Chump is about to indicted for racketeering in Georgia and you still allow yourself to be suckered by the pos.
Each indictment makes him more popular. They give him street cred.

Is our country corrupt to the core (dumb question?)?​

I believe the Federal Government is at least 90% corrupt, and I believe the citizens are more than 50% corrupt. Pure conjecture based on observation and speculation.

LOL
Another fascist nothingburger.

Is our country corrupt to the core (dumb question?)?​

I believe the Federal Government is at least 90% corrupt, and I believe the citizens are more than 50% corrupt. Pure conjecture based on observation and speculation.
I believe that 90% of the people who voted for the former orange fuckup are either ignorant or dumb.

People who would sell their self-respect for an orange grifter.

Forum List

Back