Is one mentally compromised if they drink a lot of diet soda?

I guess everyone who drinks an excess of soda might enslave and execute minorities.

Joseph Michael Mercola is an alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician, and web entrepreneur, who markets a variety of controversial dietary supplements and medical devices through his website, Mercola.com. Wikipedia

View attachment 168526
Human reports to FDA, too, have associated aspartame to minor adverse reactions and life-threatening conditions that include:
  • Migraines.
  • Change in vision.
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Insomnia / sleep problems.
  • Abdominal and joint pains.
  • Change in heart rate.
  • Depression.
  • Memory loss.
More items...
Aspartame - Dangers & Side Effects of Artificial Sweeteners - Dr. Mercola
www.mercola.com/Downloads/bonus/aspartame/report.aspx

View attachment 168526
Human reports to FDA, too, have associated aspartame to minor adverse reactions and life-threatening conditions that include:
  • Migraines.
  • Change in vision.
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Change in heart rate.
  • Depression.
  • Memory loss.
More items...
I am not an advocate for Diet soda, or diet anything for that matter. I don't drink it and I never will.

However, that link provides nothing but opinions. They are promoting a book and unless the book has hard data, I would not consider this a valid source.

They will have to declare the quantities of aspartame that are toxic and how many gallons of diet soda they'd have to drink to see these kinds of side effects.

Excess consumption is more a symptom of some underlying psychological issue than a cause. Personally I'd encourage Le Grande Orange to eat many more Big Macs with Bigly diet sodas

trump_tweet_diet_coke.jpg

diet_coke.jpg

View attachment 168526
  • Migraines.
  • Change in vision.
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Change in heart rate.
  • Depression.
  • Memory loss.
More items...
and curiously they lead to more binge eating, or so I read somewhere. I usually only use them when I need caffine and I've had all the coffee I use for the day.

Trump has to take statins to keep his heart from exploding due to carrying his morbidly obese corpse around.

Joseph Michael Mercola is an alternative medicine proponent, osteopathic physician, and web entrepreneur, who markets a variety of controversial dietary supplements and medical devices through his website, Mercola.com. Wikipedia

View attachment 168526
  • Migraines.
  • Change in vision.
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Change in heart rate.
  • Depression.
  • Memory loss.
More items...
Oops. Came out first on a Google search. Thanks, although since I don't drink pop, I don't really care. I hate artificial sweeteners no matter what kind they are and I avoid them like the plague.
Well, look at the bright side: if the President were drinking a dozen regular cokes a day, he'd be even tubbier.

I am suggesting that when CNN is breaking down the soda preferences of POTUS, they have lost shit to bash him about.

Are his socks made in China?

Collusion!

Trump has to take statins to keep his heart from exploding due to carrying his morbidly obese corpse around.

How will you react when obama gets lung cancer from smoking? Or a ruined liver from drinking...neither of which Trump does....not to forget the admitted drug use by obama...

Forum List

Back