Is mRNA Being put into our Food?

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Mike Obama, Barry’s angry, cock-wielding sasquatch wife, is at it again pimping what she purports to be healthy food.

Notice the company name, “PLEZi”. That is some retarded urbanite spelling if I have ever seen it. Normally I would just roll my eyes and brush some bullshit like this off as another of the Obamas’ grifts. But then I came across this:

Frankly, the idea that the government or related organization would inject mRNA bullshit into us and our children without our knowledge by surreptitiously putting it in our food … this never occurred to me. Like most folks, I don’t spend my days thinking up ways to fuck everybody (like Dems).

I note that the above article is paid content. If you read it all the way through you will see that they are selling something to counteract the mRNA concoction placed in our food. I also note that certain sources are coming out and denying that mRNA materials are in our food. See e.g.,

If you search you will see that the mRNA deniers are leftists. In other words, they the ones you would expect to do this and cover it up. Also, just because it is not in our food NOW does not mean that it won’t be in there TOMORROW. Moreover, it is well-established that in this period in time in which we now find ourselves, the federal government, NGOs, and media lie to us repeatedly. It goes back to the old propaganda theory espoused by Josef Goebbels, paraphrased “Tell a false statement once and it is a lie. Tell it a hundred times and it becomes a fact.”

Now let’s bring these two things together. On one hand we have Mikey O, an angry leftist twat who hates America, exhibits authoritarian tendencies, and thinks he knows best how people should live their lives. He is a typical leftist elite POS to his rotten core.

Why in the world would Mike start a healthy food scam? He does not give a shit about anybody. We know this. He has plenty of fuck-you money, and for doing nothing but being his norm turd self. Mike has NOTHING of any value to offer anybody. If he fell off the face of the Earth tomorrow nothing would change. Barry would not give a shit. He would probably be relieved. Those 2 kids don’t give a shit. Mike has the nurturing capacity of an insect.

Ask yourself: If someone was going to use their line of products to inject mRNA materials into people unwittingly, and you learned it was Mikey, would you be surprised? I wouldn’t. The public health leftists want to use mRNA to address more than just novel viruses in people. They want to put this shit into everyone to address a multitude of things. They will argue that it is analogous to putting fluoride into the public water supply. But it is not similar at all. In addition to the side effects, both known and currently unknown, nobody has the right to fuck around with our biology without our consent. That is a privacy matter between us and the medical doctors we choose for advice and treatment.

But you know, those lefties, they know what’s best! Just look at how they managed the Covid-19 pandemic and turned it into a roaring success. Just shut up and do what they say and you will be ok.

What is mRNA? The messenger molecule that’s been in every living cell for billions of years is the key ingredient in some COVID-19 vaccines
One surprising star of the coronavirus pandemic response has been the molecule called mRNA. It’s the key ingredient in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. But mRNA itself is not a new invention from the lab. It evolved billions of years ago and is naturally found in every cell in your body. Scientists think RNA originated in the earliest life forms, even before DNA existed.

What is mRNA? The messenger molecule that’s been in every living cell for billions of years is the key ingredient in some COVID-19 vaccines
One surprising star of the coronavirus pandemic response has been the molecule called mRNA. It’s the key ingredient in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. But mRNA itself is not a new invention from the lab. It evolved billions of years ago and is naturally found in every cell in your body. Scientists think RNA originated in the earliest life forms, even before DNA existed.
I'm not sure what harm or benefit mRNA may offer but the articles does nothing to alleviate concern, it just gives the appearance of doing so...ie e.g.

"There has been much talk lately about the use of venom in our foods but snake venom has been around longer than humans and is even used in antidotes to counter some poisons"!
I could even add "it also contains mRNA" to further do what the 'article' did.
I would back it up with venom break down charts and then use them to show how they counteract the intended poison...but it would all be meaningless except in terms of confusing the intent of the claim.

,,,What is the point of adding more mRNA to the food supply if it "already exists in every molecule in our body"?...the article just describes mRNA, it does not explain its use nor guarantee its safety in our foods any more than my snake venom example does.

I'm not sure what harm or benefit mRNA may offer but the articles does nothing to alleviate concern, it just gives the appearance of doing so...ie e.g.

"There has been much talk lately about the use of venom in our foods but snake venom has been around longer than humans and is even used in antidotes to counter some poisons"!
I could even add "it also contains mRNA" to further do what the 'article' did.
I would back it up with venom break down charts and then use them to show how they counteract the intended poison...but it would all be meaningless except in terms of confusing the intent of the claim.

,,,What is the point of adding more mRNA to the food supply if it "already exists in every molecule in our body"?...the article just describes mRNA, it does not explain its use nor guarantee its safety in our foods any more than my snake venom example does.
Is mRNA found in plants?

Today, mRNA localization is prevalent in bacteria, yeast, algae, vascular plants, and metazoans and, therefore, is an ancient, universal, evolutionarily conserved mechanism.

mRNA Localization in Plant Cells - PMC - NCBI​

Is mRNA found in plants?
according to the article yes, in fact ribonucleic acid is found in all living organism
Today, mRNA localization is prevalent in bacteria, yeast, algae, vascular plants, and metazoans and, therefore, is an ancient, universal, evolutionarily conserved mechanism.
and how does that explain putting it into food?

In plants, the most prevalent internal mRNA mod- ifications, m6A and m5C, play crucial and dynamic roles in many processes, including embryo development, stem cell fate determination, trichome branching, leaf morphogenesis, floral transition, stress responses, fruit ripening, and root development.Dec 17, 2019
So would you it use it in lieu of an antidote for a venomous snake bite? :abgg2q.jpg:

What does mRNA do in plant cell?

In plants, the most prevalent internal mRNA mod- ifications, m6A and m5C, play crucial and dynamic roles in many processes, including embryo development, stem cell fate determination, trichome branching, leaf morphogenesis, floral transition, stress responses, fruit ripening, and root development.Dec 17, 2019

Epigenetic Modifications of mRNA and DNA in Plants - Cell Press

I doubt natural mrna is anything like gain of function mrna that was created to trigger immune systems.

• Banned
Thank you, but that totally fails to respond to the point of the OP. Did nobody ever give you the “pot is a gateway drug” talk?

Forum List

Back