Is Modesty Relevant

sometimes jeffree dresses too provacative.....so if he gets unwanted advances i blame him and his choice of style....he's a whore !

Tough. No one has a right to make someone else conform to their narrow minded morality.

I say we all go naked, then most of these stupid sexual issues will go away.

I think it was an opinion---I don't think the original poster intended to tie women up in burkas. Besides--if everyone went naked we'd have new issues like blisters on your ass or something.

Wow I can't leave you people alone for even 1 day.

I don't even know where to start... what a mess.

Lay the truth on us

I think a lot of this is just the differences in generations. I'm more and more convinced that people shouldn't even try to understand anyone more than 20 years younger than themselves.

I think I dress pretty modestly by todays standards, but if I want to go out clubbing I will dress as hot as I want. It's about me expressing what I want to express, I don't care if it's difficult for men to deal with (as the OP was concerned). I think dressing appropriately for the situation needs to be taken into account. I dress different for work, church or to play basketball. But just because you can tell I actually have boobs doesn't mean I'm dresses inappropriately. I'd be more worried about the girls that starve themselves to try to get a body that they can probably never have than girls that wear short skirts or pushup bras.

I think a lot of this is just the differences in generations. I'm more and more convinced that people shouldn't even try to understand anyone more than 20 years younger than themselves.

I think I dress pretty modestly by todays standards, but if I want to go out clubbing I will dress as hot as I want. It's about me expressing what I want to express, I don't care if it's difficult for men to deal with (as the OP was concerned). I think dressing appropriately for the situation needs to be taken into account. I dress different for work, church or to play basketball. But just because you can tell I actually have boobs doesn't mean I'm dresses inappropriately. I'd be more worried about the girls that starve themselves to try to get a body that they can probably never have than girls that wear short skirts or pushup bras.

Sorry but the same conflicts occuring in your generation occured in mine. Amazing how all kids know what's wrong with adults. :lol:

I don't think anyone is worried about anyone here---it's a discussion about modesty. Not an inquisition.

Sorry but the same conflicts occuring in your generation occured in mine. Amazing how all kids know what's wrong with adults. :lol:

I don't think anyone is worried about anyone here---it's a discussion about modesty. Not an inquisition.

I don't claim to know what's wrong with anyone. I do know how silly people over 40 sound when they talk about what's wrong with current culture though. Contemporary culture just doesn't care about you if you're over 40 unless you're a celebrity. Sorry.

I don't claim to know what's wrong with anyone. I do know how silly people over 40 sound when they talk about what's wrong with current culture though. Contemporary culture just doesn't care about you if you're over 40 unless you're a celebrity. Sorry.

LOL carry on. Contemporary culture will make a lot more sense to you as you mature. ( and I have a 19 year old son who has a lot of respect for the wisdom of those over 40 )

LOL carry on. Contemporary culture will make a lot more sense to you as you mature. ( and I have a 19 year old son who has a lot of respect for the wisdom of those over 40 )

It doesn't not make sense to me now.

I have some respect for some people over 40, but just because you managed to make it to 40 doesn't make you some kind of sage. You'd think if some great wisdom had been imparted to the older set they'd do a lot less pointless fretting than has been seen in this thread. But whatever.

BTW, the "LOL Carry on" is a pretty weak come back for one so wise. Just sayin'.

As for me, I'm out. I thought this was a stupid thread when I popped in so I'm not going to waste anymore time with it. Have fun being wise.

"In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as mighty shocking, now heaven knows. Anything goes!"

Cole Porter

Men can and do control their actions regarding women every day and are not nearly as "creepy" as many would have you think. Was this man really attracted to you or was he simply attacted by your ornaments ? He may very well take that feeling and share that with a woman he knows, respects and is opening to his advances.

I have no idea. He laughed at my jokes, though. It was one of those moments when you look at someone and know there is a mutual spark, but you keep on walking because you like what's at home. If you know what I mean.

No we don't.

:eusa_whistle:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/teMlv3ripSM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/teMlv3ripSM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

It doesn't not make sense to me now.

I have some respect for some people over 40, but just because you managed to make it to 40 doesn't make you some kind of sage. You'd think if some great wisdom had been imparted to the older set they'd do a lot less pointless fretting than has been seen in this thread. But whatever.

BTW, the "LOL Carry on" is a pretty weak come back for one so wise. Just sayin'.

As for me, I'm out. I thought this was a stupid thread when I popped in so I'm not going to waste anymore time with it. Have fun being wise.

That is fucking hysterical! Post of the year! :rofl:

Forum List

Back