Sorry, ladies: Wearing "frilly dresses" is racist now

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
dtygghhhbhj.png

Yes, that is a real headline from a "journalist" who wrote an opinion piece over at The Guardian. If only I, extremist alt-right white male that I am, would have such privilege as to be featured across the Atlantic in prestigious news publications for the world to see.

Alas, I am merely a toxic stain on the human race. I am even more of a white supremacist than I previously knew because, well, I appreciate it when my wife wears nice dresses and cooks for me.

The [trad wife] subculture shares aesthetics and values across the Atlantic. Long, floral dresses are the norm, idealising a mythic past of feminine modesty.
Ah yes, the "mythic past" of feminine modesty.

Men, you should only be attracted to women who dress like men or dress in nothing at all. There is absolutely NOTHING attractive about a woman who dresses like this:

Read it all at the former USAs most trusted source for news

To not have your tits an ass hanging out is wacis...

It just gets more and more retarded...clown world

For those not" au fait " with the UK Guardian daily publication , it is something like your NYT -- a blatant expression of Deep State /Intelligence Agencies agendas . Of course it is largely populated by bright young things , very clever and knowledgeabe . But all hand picked as "youngsters" and easily coerced - If required , into "right" thinking .A cess pit of dangerous zealots , imho .

I don't understand why one would bother to read the article and I especially do not understand why one would help promote it by posting it elsewhere.

I don't understand why one would bother to read the article and I especially do not understand why one would help promote it by posting it elsewhere.
If you do not know how the enemy is "thinking" , you put yourself at a needless disadvantage. In repeating their essentially far left and lunatic scribbling you are alerting sensible Normies to a danger which will often not be immediately apparent to them . You can also give them serious health warnings , like this one , which is that the "go to " for news by pseudo communist TummyTurd for most of his Topics is the Guardian . QED.

If you do not know how the enemy is "thinking" , you put yourself at a needless disadvantage. In repeating their essentially far left and lunatic scribbling you are alerting sensible Normies to a danger which will often not be immediately apparent to them . You can also give them serious health warnings , like this one , which is that the "go to " for news by pseudo communist TummyTurd for most of his Topics is the Guardian . QED.

Someone posts a silly article and you consider them the enemy. Says far more about you than it does them.

So that we dont wake up some day to discover that twisted wacko libs have totally taken over the world that we know and love

Its unpleasant having to confront the radical liberal mind, but better now than after its too late

Not at all, Bob. If what was inside that dress wasn't good, I wouldn't even be interested, but that frilly dress just dresses up that package even nicer!
Long live the frilly dress!
Pleated skirts ain't bad neither.

Which only reinforces my point.

A truly worthwhile lady in a pretty dress is still the same worthwhile lady regardless of what else she might or might not be wearing.

But even the prettiest dress won't help, if what is inside is…

il_794xN.2926232118_78cf.jpg

A fair trade off is then blacks should also stop using anything non black related or created by non blacks.

So basically once they all move back to Africa and stop using modern medicine, airplanes, smart phones, airplanes, cars, electricity, air conditioning, refrigeration, telephones, computers, anything electronic, and so on then I will say white women shouldn't wear frilly dresses.

If you were going to segregate out what non blacks can and can't do then blacks need to go back to only using what blacks have added to the world. So once they go back to mud huts in Africa then everyone else will stop using these supposed racist dresses.

Fuck blacks and fuck white twats like this race baiting ignorant dumb bitch.

View attachment 806514

Yes, that is a real headline from a "journalist" who wrote an opinion piece over at The Guardian. If only I, extremist alt-right white male that I am, would have such privilege as to be featured across the Atlantic in prestigious news publications for the world to see.

Alas, I am merely a toxic stain on the human race. I am even more of a white supremacist than I previously knew because, well, I appreciate it when my wife wears nice dresses and cooks for me.

Ah yes, the "mythic past" of feminine modesty.

Men, you should only be attracted to women who dress like men or dress in nothing at all. There is absolutely NOTHING attractive about a woman who dresses like this:

Read it all at the former USAs most trusted source for news

To not have your tits an ass hanging out is wacis...

It just gets more and more retarded...clown world

Too bad, feminists. I get away with as many bows, frills, ruffles, and etc as I can at my age....which is not many, but I do what I can. If I were my daughter's age right now I would go crazy because the dresses are adorable.

But what this article is really saying is that too many men like women in dresses, so no go for women wearing them.

Feminists--perpetually miserable

Too bad, feminists. I get away with as many bows, frills, ruffles, and etc as I can at my age....which is not many, but I do what I can. If I were my daughter's age right now I would go crazy because the dresses are adorable.

But what this article is really saying is that too many men like women in dresses, so no go for women wearing them.

Feminists--perpetually miserable
Feminists are just lashing out because they are jealous of beautiful women that take pride in their appearance. So they must be shamed.

Cause they're retards who wish to be taken seriously
Unfortunately they are by millions ..who also parrot the same asinine shit

In many form but always the same theme ..it's a simple template for simplistic leftists

IMG_20230722_060429.jpg

And Unfortunately for us they fill the offices of the bureaucracies

Forum List

Back