Is Mitt Romney more like John McCain or Harry Reid?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I can't decide whether Mitt Romney is more like John McCain or Harry Reid. Like McCain, he puts petty personal affronts ahead of national interest. Like Harry Reid, he hides a naked thirst for power under a cloak of religious piety.

Can someone help me decide before this thread is closed?

He is another 911 hedge fund billionaire who is really Jewish and pretending to be Mormon. He is petrified about what AG Barr is :"looking at" and wants Trump out for purely Zionist reasons.... namely to keep the lid on 911.

I can't decide whether Mitt Romney is more like John McCain or Harry Reid. Like McCain, he puts petty personal affronts ahead of national interest. Like Harry Reid, he hides a naked thirst for power under a cloak of religious piety.

Romney is more like McCain. Both are/were lifetime Republicans, unlike Democrat Trump who is more like Harry Reid.

That's a great question..

I can't decide.

The worst thing anyone can find on Romney is a second Twitter account. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Talk about squeaky clean!

John Miller, David Dennison, and John Barron approve.

The worst thing anyone can find on Romney is a second Twitter account. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Talk about squeaky clean!

John Miller, David Dennison, and John Barron approve.

You're annoying. Romney is as republican as you are to intelligent

McCain was another Jew pretending to be a Christian....

Cain is a Jewish last name. Putting an "Mc" before it changes nothing....

Reid, McCain, kinda splitting hairs there. The main difference between those two is at least Reid had half a brain.

Mash them together and you have your answer...but only include the worst parts of both.....and I voted for Romney against obama...

Romney, like McCain, is a republican member of the democrat party...

Romney, like McCain, is a republican member of the democrat party...

Romney is a smug little worm whose full of himself
Unlike Trump, right? :lol:

No....Trump is open and proud of his being full of himself....no one can deny that...Romney pretends to be above that.......

Forum List

Back