Is Jeb Bush The Only Real Option?

Again, I'm not a POS hate filled religious nutter control freak anti constitution Republican, but it's hilarious that Dems keep talking about what the Reps "have" when it only proves the point that Dems have nothing.

Seriously, Reps have like 6-10 people that can run for President at this point, Dems have a "female" with name recognition... A dynasty... But no options outside of "Run the Vagina that everyone knows because her husband was President and cheated on her!"

Hillary, best known for getting cheated on and not leaving her husband for it.... What all strong women should do! Oh, also known for losing to Obama.
I don't think you have a good grasp of the situation.

Hillary has everything going for her. There are women on BOTH sides of the isle that are just WAITING to pull that lever for her.

Many were dissapointed she lost the primaries, and are just WAITING for the opportunity to re-do that. Again, BOTH sides of the isle. Men AND women.

I'm not too crazy about her, as she's a bit too so-called "pro-business" for my part. She's also too so-called "hawkish" for my taste as well.

She's no liberal. She's even less of one than Obama, and he hasn't been no liberal icon at all.

The ideal candidate for us would be Elizabeth Warren, however, it seems she'll take a back-seat to Hillary at this time. Which is fine by me, let he accomplish some MORE things first, then come back in 2020 or after.

Hillary will scoop up all the votes like myself who aren't too crazy about her, but realize she's way, way better than and crazy Republican alternative.

If she runs...she will win.

Like I've been saying - Hillary is not liberal enough.

Libs want a wingnut like Liz Warren- that's why Hillary will never win the nomination. For Hillary, it's 2008 all over again.

Here she is - sans makeup, airbrushing, and lighting....

1234619_644266462261233_177261135_n.jpg

With full makeup she's still looking haggard.....

hillary+old.jpg

Last edited:
Jeb is one of the few Republicans who will not enter the GOP Clown Car just to pick up a few conservative votes. He avoids the rightwing histrionics, he distances himself from the nutjobs, doesn't engage in extreme rhetoric.....he actually sounds like an adult

Hint: Run as "Jeb" not "Jeb Bush"

If he can resist going to the neo-con dark side of the universe, I could support him.

Again, I'm not a POS hate filled religious nutter control freak anti constitution Republican, but it's hilarious that Dems keep talking about what the Reps "have" when it only proves the point that Dems have nothing.

Seriously, Reps have like 6-10 people that can run for President at this point, Dems have a "female" with name recognition... A dynasty... But no options outside of "Run the Vagina that everyone knows because her husband was President and cheated on her!"

Hillary, best known for getting cheated on and not leaving her husband for it.... What all strong women should do! Oh, also known for losing to Obama.
I don't think you have a good grasp of the situation.

Hillary has everything going for her. There are women on BOTH sides of the isle that are just WAITING to pull that lever for her.

Many were dissapointed she lost the primaries, and are just WAITING for the opportunity to re-do that. Again, BOTH sides of the isle. Men AND women.

I'm not too crazy about her, as she's a bit too so-called "pro-business" for my part. She's also too so-called "hawkish" for my taste as well.

She's no liberal. She's even less of one than Obama, and he hasn't been no liberal icon at all.

The ideal candidate for us would be Elizabeth Warren, however, it seems she'll take a back-seat to Hillary at this time. Which is fine by me, let he accomplish some MORE things first, then come back in 2020 or after.

Hillary will scoop up all the votes like myself who aren't too crazy about her, but realize she's way, way better than and crazy Republican alternative.

If she runs...she will win.

Like I've been saying - Hillary is not liberal enough.

Libs want a wingnut like Liz Warren- that's why Hillary will never win the nomination. For Hillary, it's 2008 all over again.

Here she is - sans makeup, airbrushing, and lighting....

1234619_644266462261233_177261135_n.jpg

With full makeup she's still looking haggard.....

hillary+old.jpg

Yea...that happens to 66 year olds

You guys planning on running on Hillary is a hag or just Benghazi?

We won't have to do anything, You liberals will destroy her in the primaries.

It's ok. You can admit it- she's not liberal enough. You want a wingnut like Liz Warren.

You really think there are going to be Democratic Primaries? Hillary will wrap things up in February while the presumptive GOP nominee will have to fight off the members of the clown car into July.......You are not....."Conservative" enough
Will Ted Cruz sacrifice his ego for the good of the party?

I might possibly vote for Jeb, despite his neocon leanings. A neocon is not necessarity a disaster unless he unleashes an elective war and destroys the Army and leaves his successor with little military option with guys like Putin. I preferred Jeb to his idiot brother, whom I voted for ... once. Jeb's views on immigration and education are mainstream. But because of that, I don't see the clown car primary vote giving him the nomination.

It's ok. You can admit it- she's not liberal enough. You want a wingnut like Liz Warren.

You really think there are going to be Democratic Primaries? Hillary will wrap things up in February while the presumptive GOP nominee will have to fight off the members of the clown car into July.......You are not....."Conservative" enough

Just like she did in 2008!

:cuckoo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Republicans lost big in 2008. Run someone from the clown car and you will lose bigger

Republicans lost big in 2008. Run someone from the clown car and you will lose bigger

At least reps have a clown CAR. The dupe Dems need an ambulance.

What happens when Hillary breaks a hip, or gets sick? Or heaven forbid, she dies? Who then?

Nobody. The Dems have no bench, and are proud of it!

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, because I would sincerely prefer a goper who did not dissipate our military assets, believed in less govt even if that went hand in hand with using the tax code for HC tax credits but without single payor, and didn't give a "rats" (-: azz about social issues .......

but overall HC and the economy are not necessarily killer issues for the dems in 16. We run another nut, and people will vote sane every single time.

They all know their nutcase candidates can't win and Christie is pretty much dead in the water.

Republicans are realizing that Jeb Bush is their only option in 2016 - The Week

Sadly, it sounds as if Jeb and Christie are the only two candidates who can raise the millions needed to run for the highest office in the land, as of this post in time...

I forgot about Christie; if he could team up with Jeb Bush maybe they could team up and win each others regions (North and South).

They all know their nutcase candidates can't win and Christie is pretty much dead in the water.

Republicans are realizing that Jeb Bush is their only option in 2016 - The Week

Of course there are other options. Saying he's the only way to beat Hillary (who hasn't even won the candidacy for the democrat party yet) is how establishment insiders in the GOP are trying to push him. I actually haven't heard anyone in the republican base (meaning the voters, not the pundits and insiders) say that they want Jeb.

But, it will be fun to watch the GOP, again, throw all of their so called values to the curb just because the establishment said they had no choice.

It will be the same clown show as last time.

The rw's will be all in love with one after another looser and one after another, each looser be disqualified.

And then Hilary will be prez.

:lol:

They will have their clown of the week like last time with bachmann, cain, santorum , perry, almost like KooK de jour freakshow

So ....who do the Republicans have in 2016?

Jeb Bush
Bobby Jindal
Marco Rubio
Chris Christie
Rand Paul
Scott Walker
Ted Cruz
Paul Ryan
Rick Santorum
Allen West

Who is most capable of getting to 270?

So, who do Republicans have that could hit 270?

Candidates who can win swing states
Bush
Ryan
Walker
Christie

Candidates not ready for prime time
Jindal
Rubio

Clown car
Cruz
Paul
West