Zone1 Is it time to update Christianity?

When you were referring to Free Will I was anticipating a more broader definition. In Canada, you can practice what religion you'd like this is true.

That free will that we are ALL given by God is universal to everyone. It's the free will to believe and obey Him and His Word.......or not and suffer the consequences. It has nothing to do with politics, world governments, or even what 'religion' you choose to practice or follow. People choose (free will) how they conduct their lives thru the choices they make

Matthew 7:13-14

English Standard Version

13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy[a] that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few

No, It's not salvageable at this point.
Sure it is

You have reverends like Warnock in Georgia who is now a democrat Congressman telling his congregation that baby Jesus loves such things as abortion on demand and gay marriage, etc.

And you have the Catholic Biden telling the world the same along with the rest of his democrat accomplices saying the same thing

So long as Jesus bows he knee to the DNC, it most certainly can remain.

Otherwise, you are correct, it must all get cancelled.

It seems to me that Western Christianity has been dying on the vine for some time now, becoming more of an antiquated ritual than a rational belief system. What was considered to be answers to the mysteries of life 2,000 years ago are now being relegated to the realms of fantasy and superstition. For example, the Virgin Birth, Holy Trinity and Jesus' physical ascension to Heaven are now acknowledged to be "miracles" without any basis in fact or logic.

Conversely, the teachings of Jesus remain as relevant today as they did when he first spoke of them. Reading a "red letter" (aka Jeffersonian) Biblical account of his actual words leaves a much different impression than does the Apostle's Creed and other subsequent creations. Is the validity of his teachings solely dependent on the musings of his metaphysical status?

Perhaps it is time for Christianity to focus more on what Jesus said rather than debate what he was.

There is nothing at all new or innovative about what you propose.

Plenty of variants now exist of watered-down “Christianity” based on substituting the philosophies of man for the wisdom of God.

"I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." - Jesus to the disciples.
"Go only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." -Jesus to the disciples.

Focus on those words.
You don't even know who the House of Israel is.

I am Joseph, your brother. Do you think understand this?

You don't even know who the House of Israel is.
Why would you say that?
I am Joseph, your brother. Do you think (you) understand this? (FIFY)
"I am Joseph, your brother." (And I will carry you on my shoulders.)

Exodus 39:6-7​

6 And they wrought onyx stones inclosed in ouches of gold, graven, as signets are graven, with the names of the children of Israel.​

7 And he put them on the shoulders of the ephod, that they should be stones for a memorial to the children of Israel; as the Lord commanded Moses.​

Joseph carries the "children of Israel" on his shoulders to this day.

Last edited:
It's not solely based on our free will. Maybe in America, yes. You don't appreciate how unique a nation you are and how absolutely blessed you are to live there though I understand your point.
In America you can apply Christian principles to your work or job and be rewarded materially. Not so in many counties.

It seems to me that Western Christianity has been dying on the vine for some time now, becoming more of an antiquated ritual than a rational belief system. What was considered to be answers to the mysteries of life 2,000 years ago are now being relegated to the realms of fantasy and superstition. For example, the Virgin Birth, Holy Trinity and Jesus' physical ascension to Heaven are now acknowledged to be "miracles" without any basis in fact or logic.

Conversely, the teachings of Jesus remain as relevant today as they did when he first spoke of them. Reading a "red letter" (aka Jeffersonian) Biblical account of his actual words leaves a much different impression than does the Apostle's Creed and other subsequent creations. Is the validity of his teachings solely dependent on the musings of his metaphysical status?

Perhaps it is time for Christianity to focus more on what Jesus said rather than debate what he was.

the c-bible is not what jesus said - its very beginning is set by the liar and murderer moses ... is what needs first changing ...

Then God said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

what jesus did not say and what must be corrected as above for the desert religions to ever become valid representations of the true heavens for which they claim to speak.

"all the creatures that move along the ground" - humanity, no different than any other living beings.

the c-bible is not what jesus said - its very beginning is set by the liar and murderer moses ... is what needs first changing ...

what jesus did not say and what must be corrected as above for the desert religions to ever become valid representations of the true heavens for which they claim to speak.

"all the creatures that move along the ground" - humanity, no different than any other living beings.
Good luck with that. ;)

Good luck with that. ;)

that is what jesus and those others in the 1st century gave their lives for -

than the corrupt self serving desert religions of today - and is why only bringing the crucifiers to justice and the correct rendering of a&e, the beginning will the heavens ever be realized again for whoever might seek remission to paradise as was the original goal.

that is what jesus and those others in the 1st century gave their lives for -

than the corrupt self serving desert religions of today - and is why only bringing the crucifiers to justice and the correct rendering of a&e, the beginning will the heavens ever be realized again for whoever might seek remission to paradise as was the original goal.
By 'desert religions' do you mean Judaism and Islam?

By 'desert religions' do you mean Judaism and Islam?

... christianity, judaism, islam - the desert trinity, three headed serpent.

- the crucifiers of 1st century liberation theology, self determination the reaffirmation of the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity.

Forum List

Back