Is It Time To Kill All Democrats? This Guy Thinks So...

"It is not every day that a television host has to walk back things after appearing to agree on air that a whole bunch of people should be killed, but Saturday was one of those days for Right Side Broadcasting Network’s Matthew Alvarez.Alvarez was working former President Donald Trump’s rally in Pa. for the network [when] things took a disturbing turn when he stopped to speak to one man who said he was there “to guarantee Trump gets back in, and get rid of the corruption that is in the White House right now.” “It’s a disgrace,” the man told Alvarez. “Joe Biden is a disgrace to this country.” That is when Alvarez said, “So are all the left, and the RINOS, the Globalist,” before flipping the mic back in front of the man’s face. “Kill them all,” the man appears to say. “Kill them all.” Alvarez pulled the mic back and said, “I agree with you on that.”

After heading inside the building, Alvarez revisited the interaction in what RSBN referred to on its X page — formerly Twitter — as him officially retracting his statements. “The thing that is trending on Twitter right now, you know, outside we were interviewing a number of people,” Alvarez said. But, what I’m hearing that was said was that someone said, ‘Well, let’s kill them all.’ That is not something that I agree with obviously. Brian Glenn, who was also working the event for RSBN, then stepped in and blamed “the left” for the social media outrage surrounding the interaction. “This is what the left will do,” Glenn said. “They will take a clip of that, and they will run with it, and all of a sudden their statement is that you want to kill everybody or whatever.”

First of all, Brian Glenn is right; this is the left's fault -- they are the only ones who will take something some random wacko says and then tries to paint the whole right-wing movement with it. It is shameful, it is a disgrace, and that is why the guy was right when he said it's time to kill them all....but not literally kill them, but kill them in the marketplace of ideas and stuff. The left took this man's eloquent symbolism and tried to make it out to mean he was talking about violence, are you kidding me?

Have these people watched CNN and MSNBC? Everyday they are calling for violence..everyday they are calling for the murder of millions of Conservative patriots by pushing their deadly vaccine nonsense, pushing abortion, pushing BLM and woke stuff -- which is quite frankly calling for a genocide....but they want to make a big deal out of this? If I were that Alvarez guy, I wouldn't have walked back anything....in fact, he should stand with that Trump patriot and kill them all.....metaphorically of course.

Many people think its okay to kill pedophiles.
Many people think its okay to kill people who murder children.

Democrats are the official party of groomers and murdering babies by abortion.

What does that math say?

What does that math say?
The math says you are a foreign devil Russobot instigator.

"It is not every day that a television host has to walk back things after appearing to agree on air that a whole bunch of people should be killed, but Saturday was one of those days for Right Side Broadcasting Network’s Matthew Alvarez.Alvarez was working former President Donald Trump’s rally in Pa. for the network [when] things took a disturbing turn when he stopped to speak to one man who said he was there “to guarantee Trump gets back in, and get rid of the corruption that is in the White House right now.” “It’s a disgrace,” the man told Alvarez. “Joe Biden is a disgrace to this country.” That is when Alvarez said, “So are all the left, and the RINOS, the Globalist,” before flipping the mic back in front of the man’s face. “Kill them all,” the man appears to say. “Kill them all.” Alvarez pulled the mic back and said, “I agree with you on that.”

After heading inside the building, Alvarez revisited the interaction in what RSBN referred to on its X page — formerly Twitter — as him officially retracting his statements. “The thing that is trending on Twitter right now, you know, outside we were interviewing a number of people,” Alvarez said. But, what I’m hearing that was said was that someone said, ‘Well, let’s kill them all.’ That is not something that I agree with obviously. Brian Glenn, who was also working the event for RSBN, then stepped in and blamed “the left” for the social media outrage surrounding the interaction. “This is what the left will do,” Glenn said. “They will take a clip of that, and they will run with it, and all of a sudden their statement is that you want to kill everybody or whatever.”

First of all, Brian Glenn is right; this is the left's fault -- they are the only ones who will take something some random wacko says and then tries to paint the whole right-wing movement with it. It is shameful, it is a disgrace, and that is why the guy was right when he said it's time to kill them all....but not literally kill them, but kill them in the marketplace of ideas and stuff. The left took this man's eloquent symbolism and tried to make it out to mean he was talking about violence, are you kidding me?

Have these people watched CNN and MSNBC? Everyday they are calling for violence..everyday they are calling for the murder of millions of Conservative patriots by pushing their deadly vaccine nonsense, pushing abortion, pushing BLM and woke stuff -- which is quite frankly calling for a genocide....but they want to make a big deal out of this? If I were that Alvarez guy, I wouldn't have walked back anything....in fact, he should stand with that Trump patriot and kill them all.....metaphorically of course.

Sure sure fuckup

Play the video of anyone calling for the murder of their political opponents.

I’ll wait on you fuckup.

What does that math say?
The math says that you are a nutbar.

And yet you could not refute my post because my post is 100% factual.

We shall review:

• Many people think its okay to kill pedophiles. FACT
  • Many people think its okay to kill people who murder children. FACT
  • Democrats are the official party of groomers and murdering babies by abortion. FACT! Democrats DO support abortion and conservatives are against it. Groomers in schools are ALL leftists and democrats. THOSE ARE FACTS.

I deal in facts. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Your response was nothing but schoolyard stupidity.

The math says you are a foreign devil Russobot instigator.

Your response was also nothing but schoolyard stupidity. Another Leftist who cannot handle facts.

And yet you could not refute my post because my post is 100% factual.

We shall review:

• Many people think its okay to kill pedophiles. FACT
  • Many people think its okay to kill people who murder children. FACT
  • Democrats are the official party of groomers and murdering babies by abortion. FACT! Democrats DO support abortion and conservatives are against it. Groomers in schools are ALL leftists and democrats. THOSE ARE FACTS.

I deal in facts. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Your response was nothing but schoolyard stupidity.

Your response was also nothing but schoolyard stupidity. Another Leftist who cannot handle facts.

This is a very odd post.

Forum List

Back