Is it time for me to change my Avatar

New site and new look...should I change my Avatar?....I always said I wouldn't but maybe its time....any thoughts?....
You could choose an avatar that shows the high-spiritedness of a rambunctious being. Just sayin'. ;)
The word Rambunctious has a special meaning to me...when aboard ship for extended floats while serving in the Marine corps. words like Horny were frowned on...so we would say Rambunctious instead....
...'KaY... :)

New site and new look...should I change my Avatar?....I always said I wouldn't but maybe its time....any thoughts?....

Yeah change it.
I did.....it looks the same but its smaller so it fits the new frame better....but why do you think I should change it?....
I like it when people change avatars periodically it tells the mood or gives a deeper personality to me. LOL, I'm really stoned sorry.
Aren't you usually stoned when you post on USMB?

You look like a stylish sort of skull...don't stray from your strong points.

bfc50bbace19c4fc7ffc47fd495b2381.jpg

Yeah change it.
I did.....it looks the same but its smaller so it fits the new frame better....but why do you think I should change it?....
I like it when people change avatars periodically it tells the mood or gives a deeper personality to me. LOL, I'm really stoned sorry.
You may be thinking of Morti

I may be late here, and you've already made your choice....this one is cool, but it reminds me too much of Democrat exploding heads

1585885844875.png

this one better suits your posting style....

1585885869569.png

Yeah change it.
You may be thinking of Morti
I hold Morti close to my heart. How dare you Disparage The Mort!

New Topics

Forum List

Back