Is it really THIS easy to let Biden off the hook?

You seem to be downplaying the important differences between Hillary, Joe and Donald.

At worst, Hillary and Joe had classified material out of carelessness. At best Donald had them because he intentionally took them, and refused to give them back.
So you tell me.....

Who seems more honest...Those that say "oopsies" or those that say, yes I did it?

It's really a moot point if Quid Pro hasn't tried to claim he declassified anything, but I appreciate the info.
And in the midst of Dems flailing around and saying “Trump did it too!,” let’s not lose sight of the money trail: sensitive documents easily accessible to worthless crackhead son, crackhead son collects millions from foreign adversaries, and then crackhead son pays $50k to Biden for “rent” in addition to having to pay expenses on beach house.

Follow. The. Money.

It's really a moot point if Quid Pro hasn't tried to claim he declassified anything, but I appreciate the info.
Well I'm not sure if the Jedi or Vulcan Mind declassification power was included in the EO or not but since there is a claim that he didn't have that authority I figured it was worth mentioning that it was Bush who gave Cheney that power and Obama just copied it to Joe.,

Donald admitted to having them and wanted to keep them but never transferred them and left them where the FBI knew they were
Actually Trump only admitted to having SOME of them. The rest had to be gotten by Subpoena, and Search Warrant of his home in Mar-a-lago.
And even now, the National Archives doesn't know if there are any more presidential records act documents with classification markings in Trumps possession.

You seem to be downplaying the important differences between Hillary, Joe and Donald.

At worst, Hillary and Joe had classified material out of carelessness. At best Donald had them because he intentionally took them, and refused to give them back.
The "differences" are not germane to my point, which is that there are apparently lax security protocols around top elected officials handling classified information.

If it was wrong for TRUMP! to take the documents he did, why wasn't someone observing what he took and making sure he didn't take anything that was classified and that he no longer had the clearance to possess?
The same for Quid Pro. If he gave orders to just pack it all up and ship it, why wasn't someone observing what was taken and making sure nothing was taken that was classified and that he no longer had the clearance to possess? How could they be missing for 6 years with no one even noticing? Or worse, did someone notice and get told to just shut up because Quid Pro had them?
Now for Hillary. She stored classified emails on an unsecured server and suffered no consequences except it made it harder for her to get elected president. That one's a little harder to police, but if we're really concerned about security, all official government correspondence needs to go through only government supplied, encrypted and protected hardware.

Any low-level military grunt that did any of those things would find himself behind bars for a long time. That's not right.

Well I'm not sure if the Jedi or Vulcan Mind declassification power was included in the EO or not but since there is a claim that he didn't have that authority I figured it was worth mentioning that it was Bush who gave Cheney that power and Obama just copied it to Joe.,
Fair enough. I did not know that but am glad I do.

If it was wrong for TRUMP! to take the documents he did, why wasn't someone observing what he took and making sure he didn't take anything that was classified and that he no longer had the clearance to possess?

Because, according to aides at the white house. Trump packed bankers boxes full of documents, and didn't let his aides see what was in them.
So there was no way they could have gone through to check for classified materials, before the boxes were shipped to Mar-a-lago.

Fair enough. I did not know that but am glad I do.
Yes it was George W. who elevated the vice president to presidential level authorities when it came to classified materials.

Which allowed Dick Cheney to "classify" his secret energy meetings, in the lead up to the Iraq war 2003.

Now for Hillary. She stored classified emails on an unsecured server and suffered no consequences except it made it harder for her to get elected president. That one's a little harder to police, but if we're really concerned about security, all official government correspondence needs to go through only government supplied, encrypted and protected hardware.

Like this?

Can President Trump Really Tweet A Highly Classified Satellite Photo? Yep, He Can

The wording on the tweet was cryptic: "The United States of America was not involved in the catastrophic accident during final launch preparations for the Safir [space launch vehicle] Launch at Semnan Launch Site One in Iran," the president said. "I wish Iran best wishes and good luck in determining what happened at Site One."

But it was the photo that left Hanham, a satellite imagery expert, gobsmacked. The day before, on Aug. 29, a rocket had exploded at the Imam Khomeini Space Center in northern Iran. Trump's tweet contained an incredibly sharp image of the aftermath. Visible were burned-out vehicles and lettering around the edge of the pad that couldn't be seen clearly in commercial satellite photos.

"We had a photo and I released it, which I have the absolute right to do," Trump told reporters late Friday.

Such a disclosure of classified information by anyone but the president would end in jail time, says Bruce Klingner, a former CIA officer now at the conservative Heritage Foundation.

"Anyone else who revealed it would be sitting in Leavenworth prison, serving out a prison term," Klingner says.

Just a reminder.

Hillary had them on a private server. When they were subpoenaed, she had them deleted.

Joe had them for 6 years with no explanation to date other than "carelessness". Sure. He was careless andd that is OK for the now sitting president

Donald admitted to having them and wanted to keep them but never transferred them and left them where the FBI knew they were
They also reviewed everything, a he returned 15 boxes of stuff....the NA said there was more, and he said, no this is personal....but he allowed them to come review everything.

Xiden hide them, Clinton delated them

Yes it was George W. who elevated the vice president to presidential level authorities when it came to classified materials.

Which allowed Dick Cheney to "classify" his secret energy meetings, in the lead up to the Iraq war 2003.
link....link please

They also reviewed everything, a he returned 15 boxes of stuff....the NA said there was more, and he said, no this is personal....but he allowed them to come review everything.

Xiden hide them, Clinton delated them
Clinton and Mills told the FBI that they had no knowledge of the technician’s deletion of the emails. The technician, according to the report, “was aware of the existence of the [Benghazi Committee] preservation request and the fact that it meant he should not disturb Clinton’s email data on the [Platte River Networks] server.”

“His account is credible,” Comey said Wednesday. “He was told to do it in 2014, screwed up and didn’t do it, panicked when he realized he hadn’t and then raced back in and did it after Congress asked for the records and the New York Times wrote about them.”

The FBI director also defended the Justice Department’s decision to give Combetta immunity in exchange for talking to investigators, which Comey said he requested because Combetta had deleted the archive.

“We learned that no one had directed him to do that,” Comey said in response to questioning from House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah).

Clinton and Mills told the FBI that they had no knowledge of the technician’s deletion of the emails. The technician, according to the report, “was aware of the existence of the [Benghazi Committee] preservation request and the fact that it meant he should not disturb Clinton’s email data on the [Platte River Networks] server.”

“His account is credible,” Comey said Wednesday. “He was told to do it in 2014, screwed up and didn’t do it, panicked when he realized he hadn’t and then raced back in and did it after Congress asked for the records and the New York Times wrote about them.”

The FBI director also defended the Justice Department’s decision to give Combetta immunity in exchange for talking to investigators, which Comey said he requested because Combetta had deleted the archive.

“We learned that no one had directed him to do that,” Comey said in response to questioning from House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah).

still should of been a raid

Because, according to aides at the white house. Trump packed bankers boxes full of documents, and didn't let his aides see what was in them.
So there was no way they could have gone through to check for classified materials, before the boxes were shipped to Mar-a-lago.
If it was mandatory to have a security officer present and that whoever was packing had to let them at least check for classified markings, it wouldn't matter if someone was blustering or not. Now, here's the kicker. If these documents were marked classified, they should be in a registry somewhere with a note as to who has responsibility for them, correct? In that case, the security officer would have a list of documents that the president is supposed to have and he should be allowed to look for those documents. He should also have the authority to not allow anything to leave the office until all the documents are recovered. At least, that's the way we'd do it if we really cared about securing classified documents.

What are you....like 12?

Girls have coodies.
Trump is orange
Conservatives are racist.
Jews are thieves.
Irish are drunks.
Germans are Nazis.
Polish people are stupid.
Japanese smell like baloney.

We get it.

Move on.
That's simple when it is really a comparison with the biggest piece of shit in the world , by far the biggest liar in the history of politics in this country a cruel evil bigoted man your God and hero your ex-president ScumBag. Comparing anyone to that bottom feeder piece of slime , makes them all look great in comparison. There is no one lower than your God scumbag.

Like this?

Can President Trump Really Tweet A Highly Classified Satellite Photo? Yep, He Can

The wording on the tweet was cryptic: "The United States of America was not involved in the catastrophic accident during final launch preparations for the Safir [space launch vehicle] Launch at Semnan Launch Site One in Iran," the president said. "I wish Iran best wishes and good luck in determining what happened at Site One."

But it was the photo that left Hanham, a satellite imagery expert, gobsmacked. The day before, on Aug. 29, a rocket had exploded at the Imam Khomeini Space Center in northern Iran. Trump's tweet contained an incredibly sharp image of the aftermath. Visible were burned-out vehicles and lettering around the edge of the pad that couldn't be seen clearly in commercial satellite photos.

"We had a photo and I released it, which I have the absolute right to do," Trump told reporters late Friday.

Such a disclosure of classified information by anyone but the president would end in jail time, says Bruce Klingner, a former CIA officer now at the conservative Heritage Foundation.

"Anyone else who revealed it would be sitting in Leavenworth prison, serving out a prison term," Klingner says.

Not sure exactly how that relates to my contention that official government correspondence should only be sent through government supplied, encrypted and secured hardware (and software). It sounds like you're trying to make the case that TRUMP! tweeted a classified photo, which is a different issue. That's not an official government correspondence.

That's simple when it is really a comparison with the biggest piece of shit in the world , by far the biggest liar in the history of politics in this country a cruel evil bigoted man your God and hero your ex-president ScumBag. Comparing anyone to that bottom feeder piece of slime , makes them all look great in comparison. There is no one lower than your God scumbag.

Biden is a lying piece of scum who's daughter pegged him as a Pedo. Did you shower with your daughter?

Forum List

Back