Is it really THIS easy to let Biden off the hook?

Sorry, but that column is hardly very interesting to me. For starters, a lot of it is predicated on the incorrect belief that Garland wasn't involved. He was. It was written shortly after the raid when very little was known about the circumstances.

We learned a lot since then, primarily through court documents that the DoJ filed only in response to Trump's lawsuit that showed the lengths to which the DoJ went to get the documents back and only used the raid as a last resort.

A lot of the column talks about "blowback" and all kinds of political considerations, including whether the raid made Trump more or less popular. I don't think the whining of Trump supporters is a sufficient reason to not do their jobs.
So, you feel the same thing should take place now?

DAMN I'm good.
cv2.gif

I mean, what do i even say to this ^ stupidity? :cuckoo:
That's simple when it is really a comparison with the biggest piece of shit in the world , by far the biggest liar in the history of politics in this country a cruel evil bigoted man your God and hero your ex-president ScumBag. Comparing anyone to that bottom feeder piece of slime , makes them all look great in comparison. There is no one lower than your God scumbag.

The lockdown and raid of his Wilmington home.
Why would they need to do that? Trump was given the opportunity to search his residence for any classified documents. He lied about doing so, which resulted in a raid.

Biden hasn't done that.

Why would they need to do that? Trump was given the opportunity to search his residence for any classified documents. He lied about doing so, which resulted in a raid.

Biden hasn't done that.
No. He didnt. He simply took the documents and hoped, for 6 years, nobody would find them

That's simple when it is really a comparison with the biggest piece of shit in the world , by far the biggest liar in the history of politics in this country a cruel evil bigoted man your God and hero your ex-president ScumBag. Comparing anyone to that bottom feeder piece of slime , makes them all look great in comparison. There is no one lower than your God scumbag.
What are you....like 12?

Girls have coodies.
Trump is orange
Conservatives are racist.
Jews are thieves.
Irish are drunks.
Germans are Nazis.
Polish people are stupid.
Japanese smell like baloney.

We get it.

Move on.

We may be at the point now where Democrats controlling the AG and the FBI is a bad thing for Biden. If they just actually follow the law, Biden would fall quickly. Do you think the DNC wants that boat anchor around their necks in 2024? That is bad news for Biden.
They have to walk a fine line, because they don't want him in '24, I think that's pretty obvious, but if they follow the law and Quid Pro has to be removed from office we'll get Cackles, and that would be many times worse. So they have to keep making the case that he should not be in office, but not so much of a case that public sentiment gets behind a solid effort to remove him.

The right across the board have decided to operate on lies half truths, distortions and q anon bullshit. You will never see the truth from a right-winger.
Now that's a steaming load right there.

Apparently conservatives or MAGA or whoever have the memories of goldfish.

They were outraged after the raid of Trump's house because it was just unfathomable that a former president would be the subject of a search warrant. They said that it was absurd because they should have just asked for the documents to be returned. Except we found out they did ask. Then they said, oh well, they should have sent a subpoena. Except we found out that they did. Then the real hangers on said, oh well, they should have just sent another subpoena, because that makes sense. Trump's document fiasco went on for over a year before the raid with Trump fighting return of the documents all the way.

But here the conservatives and MAGA demand an FBI raid immediately.

My friends, that's the double standard.

What you repubs are forgetting is that Biden has a pretty much perfect record. Trump's been screwing people and lying his whole life. Credibility means a lot.
1. Quid Pro has a pretty much perfect record of mediocrity.
2. Quid Pro is an accomplished liar and has been all of his life. He famously got cancelled during a presidential run when his plagiarism came to light.

Quid Pro has no credibility. Since the thread is about him, I won't even comment on the other guy. What did you bring him in for, deflection?

Apparently conservatives or MAGA or whoever have the memories of goldfish.

They were outraged after the raid of Trump's house because it was just unfathomable that a former president would be the subject of a search warrant. They said that it was absurd because they should have just asked for the documents to be returned. Except we found out they did ask. Then they said, oh well, they should have sent a subpoena. Except we found out that they did. Then the real hangers on said, oh well, they should have just sent another subpoena, because that makes sense. Trump's document fiasco went on for over a year before the raid with Trump fighting return of the documents all the way.

But here the conservatives and MAGA demand an FBI raid immediately.

My friends, that's the double standard.
Welcome to politics. You must be new here.

Just look how easily the Democrat filth let Crooked Hillary off the hook.

They just said "she had no intent". Case closed.

That is the kind of injustice we get when we let the Democrat shitheads have power.

The New Republican's only defense is to be offensive, something they excel at.

It would be refreshing and probably do the one thing that would actually neutralize some of the more idiotic attacks....fall on the sword and they can't stab you with it.

Joe fucked up. The withdraw from Afghanistan was fucked up.

Why not just say so?
Because the instant he does, his goose is cooked. Today's political world is harsher than the African savannah and ANY sign of weakness from a politician gets them a bus ticket home. They can be stupid, they can be incoherent, heck they can be virtually brain dead but if they admit to a personal weakness, they're gone. That's why they will either ride their position into the ground and still claim they were right or will just flipflop and pretend they held this position all along. At no point will anyone in Washington actually say, "You know what, I WAS wrong, let's fix this mess". Quid Pro emits blunder after blunder and never goes back to admit he had a brain fart or was wrong. In fact, he just walks off the stage if the questions get too tough. Cackles spouts incoherently then cackles as if she's said something hilariously funny. At no point will she come back and admit that she's a terrible public speaker and give us something of substance anyway. Seriously, doesn't she have speech writers that can translate her thoughts into English?

Right now, admitting you were wrong is a death sentence in Washington.

The New Republican's only defense is to be offensive, something they excel at.
And that's a big change from the years up until TRUMP! came on the scene. Before that, they tried to be statesmen and always ended up playing defense. Now, it looks like they're willing to get in the mud where the democrats have always been.

Forum List

Back