Is it racist.................

To proclaim, "Black Lives Matter", but to show disdain and hatred for all OTHER races? I'm asking for a friend.
Why are Conservatives so outraged at the concept of Black Lives Matter?
Its like playing poker under house rules. And the house is controlled by Progs. The game is fixed.

Yes and the solution is to burn it ALL down and reset the rules. It's quite easy to do because they are WEAK, they freak out and can't cope EMOTIONALLY when they are confronted and so Game On and be as BRUTAL as possible.
Yes.

A coalition is already building between Rightists, Conservatives and Independents and also EX-Democrats and EX-Leftists (the Walk Away crowd) at the moment it's just operating across mainly Social Media, but the aim is to HARRASS and STALK and BRUTALISE the SJW POS with their Black Lives Matter and Hate Whitey FANATICISM and it's been working VERY well.

The Walk Away crowd have been really great, these are ALL EX-Democrats and EX-Leftists, some Walked Away last year but more have Walked Away this year after being DISGUSTED and HORRIFIED at all the rioting and looting and trashing things and pulling monuments down, in the Walk Away crowd are MANY Blacks and they have been VERY GREAT at going after the SJW POS with the whole Black Lives Matter thing, literally they have been operating on a TOTAL THUG basis which we had ENCOURAGED them to do, we all have been operating on a TOTAL THUG basis for about a month now and it's all been working very well.

To proclaim, "Black Lives Matter", but to show disdain and hatred for all OTHER races? I'm asking for a friend.

Basically, everything is racists. In this case, yes, that is racists. It would also be racists if he didn't show any disdain and hatred.

In fact, him getting you to ask such a question, is proof of white privilege, and therefore racists.

Yep. Especially when your main thrust is the small number who had a negative outcome dealing with some cop, but doing or saying nothing about the hundred or thousand of black people killed by other black people in their front yards, back yards, get together events such as birthday parties, anniversaries, not to forget the territorial drug/gang conflicts, etc. Just saying, though I do not really have any black acquaintances or friends in the sloganeering movement, since retirement.

The moment that the phrase, 'black lives matter,' is written or spoken, it becomes racist. It is racist because it reifies itself as a race at the expense of all other races. In a democracy, all lives not only matter, they matter to the detriment of the selfish racist phrase.

Of course it is, no life is more than another regardless of race, ethnicity or gender...everyone knows that and I refuse to be stifled by anyone... EVERY LIFE MATTERS my life, your life, my families your familes...EVERY life
But apparently, that's not the case in this situation and when a person says, "all lives matter" he/she are shot down (hopefully not literally). I believe, in this case from what I'm gathering in their narrative, is that, if a person believes "all lives matter " then he/she isn't getting their (BLM) point, which is to understand the "oppression " they have been through, just by being "black". However, that's contrary to other blacks, who don't play the victim card (and are shunned, called Uncle Tom...etc. for what? Being EDUCATED? ) . So, BLM is wanting a voice. Well, they got one but in a true shit-bird way, that well, for the most part, IMO, has not GAINED any respect, but lost it. They have literally BULLIED, RIOTED, and used VIOLENCE in order to be heard,(receiving donations, people getting fired from their jobs...and so on) all the while continuing to use THE adjective, ******, amongst one another, while condemning others from using it towards them. ...then, the messed up part, is that this is a Marxist organization, which may look good on paper, but in reality, is garbage...and they're being used...

Of course the point is that in the US black lives haven't mattered.

Well if they didn't matter then why were they given something like Affirmative Action? As Affirmative Action is exclusively for Blacks then that itself is therefore racist.

Of course the point is that in the US black lives haven't mattered.

Well if they didn't matter then why were they given something like Affirmative Action? As Affirmative Action is exclusively for Blacks then that itself is therefore racist.
When you start making sense, stating facts, ...doesn't fit the narrative...
Lololol! I literally typed in the "n" word and the mods ***** it out! Its just a word...

Read the charter and try to find relevance for your friend and stop making incongruent associations that are not what an organization does or doesn't stand for.

Of course it is, no life is more than another regardless of race, ethnicity or gender...everyone knows that and I refuse to be stifled by anyone... EVERY LIFE MATTERS my life, your life, my families your familes...EVERY life

By saying Black Lives Matter and EXCLUDING All Lives Matter, they are saying that ONLY Black lives matter and NO OTHER lives matter, they are filthy racists and they should be treated as the filthy racists they are. Gloves Off. No Mercy. Zero Tolerance.
You don't get to determine what and organization does with its name.

Forum List

Back