Is it racist.................

To proclaim, "Black Lives Matter", but to show disdain and hatred for all OTHER races? I'm asking for a friend.

Of course it is, no life is more than another regardless of race, ethnicity or gender...everyone knows that and I refuse to be stifled by anyone... EVERY LIFE MATTERS my life, your life, my families your familes...EVERY life

By saying Black Lives Matter and EXCLUDING All Lives Matter, they are saying that ONLY Black lives matter and NO OTHER lives matter, they are filthy racists and they should be treated as the filthy racists they are. Gloves Off. No Mercy. Zero Tolerance.
You don't get to determine what and organization does with its name.

And THEY do NOT get to determine what racism is or what a racist is, their ENTIRE new defination of these things is absurd eg:

IF you don't agree with their Neo-Marxist DEMANDS of trashing EVERYTHING you are a racist.

WTF?! They can GTFO already.

BLM doesn't care about blacks either.

The majority of Blacks do not support BLM, the Blacks who are with BLM are all the Black Supremacists and the only Whites who support BLM are the crazed Leftist SJWs and they ONLY support BLM because they share the opinion that the ENTIRE system should be trashed and burned so from it they think they can build some Neo-Marxist Utopia.

Yes it is 100% racist. If you show disdain for other races how can it NOT be racist?

The actual slogan SHOULD be that ALL Lives Matter, we need to get in front of the narrative, we need to first take CONTROL of the narrative so we can trash Black Lives Matter and REPLACE it with ALL Lives Matter. Step One is that ANYONE who says Black Lives Matter must literally be HARRASSED and BRUTALLY BULLIED and REPEATEDLY shouted down as a Racist - I'm NOT talking about on this forum, I'm talking about Off Forum be it if you are on Social Media or even if it's in a RL situation - they MUST be HARRASSED and BRUTALLY BULLIED and chased down the same way they have been doing with ANYONE who is White or Non-Leftist - the gloves have to come off and everyone has to play them at their OWN game and NOT be subtle about it either, they must be treated with the equivalent of having a brick in the face and at ALL times NEVER back down and especially NEVER APOLOGISE for ANYTHING EVER.

#ALLLIVESMATTER
If you think that all lives matter then prove it.

If whites want to make the ‘#alllivesmatter’ tag stick, then you need to be just as vocal as Blacks are in pointing out how unarmed Whites who are killed by the police.

If all people are really suffering from police brutality equally, then wouldn’t you think that whites should be complaining about the police, rather than complaining about black people complaining about the police?

Do you run through a cancer fundraiser and say "There are other diseases too !"
Do you gate crash strangers funerals saying "I have felt loss too!"

You're not bothered at black people being killed. You're not even that bothered about white people killed by the police. What you are bothered about is the fact black people protesting about it makes you uncomfortable and your uncomfortableness is more important than black person laying dead in the street.

What you really mean is “Why don’t you Black people stop complaining about the police killing you!? It’s making me upset and angry…..at you.

When's the last time you heard of an "All Lives Matter" rally? When is the last time these folks showed up en masse whenever anybody no matter the race, was shot by police?

When a white kid gets shot under highly questionable circumstances, the All Lives Matter folks are QUIET as church mice, but BLM folks step up and say something because BLM understands that until Black Lives Matter, no one's lives will.

You see whites are also brutalized by police (in the sense that American policing is heavy-handed all around compared to many other countries) but only black ppl seem to be making an effort to change that.

Black Lives Matter is essentially fighting for everyone’s rights and all they get in return is chastisement and sh*t from those who would also benefit from change.

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But people like you will support police brutality so long as it's mainly aimed at blacks.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm
To proclaim, "Black Lives Matter", but to show disdain and hatred for all OTHER races? I'm asking for a friend.
Read the charter and try to find relevance for your friend and stop making incongruent associations that are not what an organization does or doesn't stand for.
I have read it, but what they say and what they do are entirely different things...OF COURSE they're not going to outwardly state, "down with whitey " , but their actions show and prove otherwise.

Yes it is 100% racist. If you show disdain for other races how can it NOT be racist?

The actual slogan SHOULD be that ALL Lives Matter, we need to get in front of the narrative, we need to first take CONTROL of the narrative so we can trash Black Lives Matter and REPLACE it with ALL Lives Matter. Step One is that ANYONE who says Black Lives Matter must literally be HARRASSED and BRUTALLY BULLIED and REPEATEDLY shouted down as a Racist - I'm NOT talking about on this forum, I'm talking about Off Forum be it if you are on Social Media or even if it's in a RL situation - they MUST be HARRASSED and BRUTALLY BULLIED and chased down the same way they have been doing with ANYONE who is White or Non-Leftist - the gloves have to come off and everyone has to play them at their OWN game and NOT be subtle about it either, they must be treated with the equivalent of having a brick in the face and at ALL times NEVER back down and especially NEVER APOLOGISE for ANYTHING EVER.

#ALLLIVESMATTER

If whites want to make the ‘#alllivesmatter’ tag stick, then you need to be just as vocal as Blacks are in pointing out how unarmed Whites who are killed by the police.

If all people are really suffering from police brutality equally, then wouldn’t you think that whites should be complaining about the police, rather than complaining about black people complaining about the police?

Do you run through a cancer fundraiser and say "There are other diseases too !"
Do you gate crash strangers funeral saying "I have felt loss too!"

You're not bothered at black people being killed. You're not even that bothered about white people killed by the police. What you are bothered about is the fact black people protesting about it makes you uncomfortable and your uncomfortableness is more important than black person laying dead in the street.

What you really mean is “Why don’t you Black people stop complaining about the police killing you!? It’s making me upse and angry…..at you.

When's the last time you heard of an ""All Lives Matter" rally? When is the last time these folks showed up en masse whenever anybody no matter the race, was shot by police?

When a white kid gets shot under highly questionable circumstances, the All Lives Matter folks are QUIET as church mice, but BLM folks step up and say something because BLM understands that until Black Lives Matter, no one's lives will.

Whites are also brutalized by police (in the sense that American policing is heavy-handed all around compared to many other countries) but only Blacks seem to be making an effort to change that. Black Lives Matter is essentially fighting for everyone’s rights and all they get in return is chastisement from those who would also benefit from change.”

But white people will support police brutality so long as they mainly harm blacks.

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
You don't understand the agenda behind BLM, do you? (Or do you?)
No one wants police brutality, no matter the race, however, this "self righteous" organization, has made a bad name for itself. 1 step up, 1000 steps back...

Of course it is, no life is more than another regardless of race, ethnicity or gender...everyone knows that and I refuse to be stifled by anyone... EVERY LIFE MATTERS my life, your life, my families your familes...EVERY life

By saying Black Lives Matter and EXCLUDING All Lives Matter, they are saying that ONLY Black lives matter and NO OTHER lives matter, they are filthy racists and they should be treated as the filthy racists they are. Gloves Off. No Mercy. Zero Tolerance.

I get to determine whatever I want just like they do and I determine that all lives matter and mine and my families matter even more

I get to determine whatever I want just like they do and I determine that all lives matter and mine and my families matter even more
One thing that we all SHOULD agree on, is that, with EVERY president, no matter the party, there's always SOME DISTRACTION going on, like all this crap right now, to keep us ALL OCCUPIED so we won't focus on any b.s. that those "political prostitutes " are up too...and that's just how they like it!...aren't we smart?

One thing that we all SHOULD agree on, is that, with EVERY president, no matter the party, there's always SOME DISTRACTION going on, like all this crap right now, to keep us ALL OCCUPIED so we won't focus on any b.s. that those "political prostitutes " are up too...and that's just how they like it!...aren't we smart?

This is different, people need this money, this isnt a game, there are americans who desperately need this money, this is not the time to play pad the pork games, its time to help americans.

This bill on its own Spends a fortune that we cant afford and Pelosi wants to throw the kitchen sink in there

The worst aspect of 'Black Lives Matter' is that Black Lives DON'T MATTER unless you die at the hands of a police officer. If you are one of that select group, your death matters tremendously because it can be exploited to gain power. The 320 thousand Blacks that have been murdered by other Blacks don't matter one bit to 'Black Lives Matter'.

The worst aspect of 'Black Lives Matter' is that Black Lives DON'T MATTER unless you die at the hands of a police officer. If you are one of that select group, your death matters tremendously because it can be exploited to gain power. The 320 thousand Blacks that have been murdered by other Blacks don't matter one bit to 'Black Lives Matter'.
Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

Secondly how does a black person killing black person affect white people ?

Without being a mind reader I'm pretty confident in saying that you don't give a sh*t about black on black violence. Yet your up here posting about giving this fake concern like you care.

But if I'm wrong and this pains you so much (After all your doing enough posting about it) then tell everyone in USMB what you are doing about it.

What are you doing to solve the fact that most white people are killed by whites ? Where are the white leaders to condemn ?

You have more than enough sicko's and criminals in the white race than to be worrying about the sicko's and criminals in the black race.

Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

Secondly how does a black person killing black person affect white people ?

Without being a mind reader I'm pretty confident in saying that you don't give a sh*t about black on black violence. Yet your up here posting about giving this fake concern like you care.

But if I'm wrong and this pains you so much (After all your doing enough posting about it) then tell everyone in USMB what you are doing about it.

What are you doing to solve the fact that most white people are killed by whites ? Where are the white leaders to condemn ?

You have more than enough sicko's and criminals in the white race than to be worrying about the sicko's and criminals in the black race.
You would be wrong. I've been posting about Black on Black violence and murder since I joined this board six years ago. I currently have a Black Deaths Matter thread that I populate frequently because the daily murders that happen in the Inner Cities are ignored by the Media and BLM supporters like you.

wtf???? If a building was burning, do not people help those inside get out? Black, white, brown, yellow, red? Of course they do. Do babies being killed AFTER birth due to an AFTER BIRTH abortion, is that not a life that matters? Someone falls or has a car accident and someone helps them get away from the car so they are not blown up by the gas tank exploding....do they stop to see what color they are before helping? NO.

WTF is wrong with you? How does one "prove" that all lives matter when it does?????

you don't give a sh*t about black on black violence.
Obviously neither do you and most blacks who continue to ignore it as a MAJOR problem in your neighborhoods. If you DID care, you would form groups to patrol the streets to make sure all your neighbors stay safe from drive bys and kids being shot by rival gangs, right?

BLM...to MY white eyes....was a great start. They raised their voices. They wanted change and wanted it NOW. I agreed with all of that. But then BLM went from a great start, to hoodlums and Antifa, burnings and lootings. How does that do a DAMN THING about black lives? They burned and looted and shot THEIR OWN PEOPLE IN THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS. How does that look to everyone that USED to nod and say "yes, they are making great points and we must join/help them to stop this" to "oh hell no. Bunch a fucktards don't give a shit about their own race or they would be shown giving money/rebuilding businesses and homes of blacks....and offering rewards to find out WHO KILLED innocent blacks".

Now YOU prove to ME that BLM is giving assistance to blacks...as stated above. You can't. Because they don't.

Forum List

Back