Is it racist.................

To proclaim, "Black Lives Matter", but to show disdain and hatred for all OTHER races? I'm asking for a friend.

Yes it is 100% racist. If you show disdain for other races how can it NOT be racist?

The actual slogan SHOULD be that ALL Lives Matter, we need to get in front of the narrative, we need to first take CONTROL of the narrative so we can trash Black Lives Matter and REPLACE it with ALL Lives Matter. Step One is that ANYONE who says Black Lives Matter must literally be HARRASSED and BRUTALLY BULLIED and REPEATEDLY shouted down as a Racist - I'm NOT talking about on this forum, I'm talking about Off Forum be it if you are on Social Media or even if it's in a RL situation - they MUST be HARRASSED and BRUTALLY BULLIED and chased down the same way they have been doing with ANYONE who is White or Non-Leftist - the gloves have to come off and everyone has to play them at their OWN game and NOT be subtle about it either, they must be treated with the equivalent of having a brick in the face and at ALL times NEVER back down and especially NEVER APOLOGISE for ANYTHING EVER.

#ALLLIVESMATTER

To proclaim, "Black Lives Matter", but to show disdain and hatred for all OTHER races? I'm asking for a friend.

it depends on your friends race.

if he is black, then he gets a pass, because, black.

white? he is racist if he shows disdain for brown people. it is also ok to be anti-japanese, unless the subject is how bad America is, then you have to be pro-japanese. otherwise, racist.

brown or yellow people? only ok for them to show disdain for white people. and they really have to lay on think, their support of black people. and by black people, only the right black people. criminals and rioters, yes, cops or soldiers, no.

Yes it is 100% racist. If you show disdain for other races how can it NOT be racist?

The actual slogan SHOULD be that ALL Lives Matter, we need to get in front of the narrative, we need to first take CONTROL of the narrative so we can trash Black Lives Matter and REPLACE it with ALL Lives Matter. Step One is that ANYONE who says Black Lives Matter must literally be HARRASSED and BRUTALLY BULLIED and REPEATEDLY shouted down as a Racist - I'm NOT talking about on this forum, I'm talking about Off Forum be it if you are on Social Media or even if it's in a RL situation - they MUST be HARRASSED and BRUTALLY BULLIED chased down the same way they have been doing with ANYONE who is White or Non-Leftist - the gloves have to come off and everyone has to play them at their OWN game and NOT be subtle about it either, they must be treated with the equivalent of having a brick in the face.

#ALLLIVESMATTER
Nice post, Lucy. Thank you.

No problem.

We have already got teams from across the world who are operating across Social Media, they were told to use different VPNs, get on all Social Media and go and harrass ANY SELF-HATING WHITE POS they see saying Black Lives Matter, as they then obviously get banned from Twitter, Facebook etc it's no problem, change VPN set up a new account and repeat the process. They are under orders to do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to cause MAXIMUM STRESS, this crowd the SJW Black Lives Matter crowd, they are WEAK they are NOT STRONG we do NOT consider them part of the White Community anymore, they can be BROKEN, they are NOT USED to being PREY being hunted in PACKS, hopefully some of them might even kill themselves which will be good because it will help to Save The Planet etc

The actual slogan SHOULD be that ALL Lives Matter, we need to get in front of the narrative, we need to first take CONTROL of the narrative so we can trash Black Lives Matter and REPLACE it with ALL Lives Matter. Step One is that ANYONE who says Black Lives Matter must literally be HARRASSED and BRUTALLY BULLIED and REPEATEDLY shouted down as a Racist - I'm NOT talking about on this forum, I'm talking about Off Forum be it if you are on Social Media or even if it's in a RL situation - they MUST be HARRASSED and BRUTALLY BULLIED chased down the same way they have been doing with ANYONE who is White or Non-Leftist - the gloves have to come off and everyone has to play them at their OWN game and NOT be subtle about it either, they must be treated with the equivalent of having a brick in the face.

#ALLLIVESMATTER

Mod Note: This is a warned post.. Do not reply to it...

Lucy sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

#ALLLIVESMATTER

Lucy sucks.

aaronleland sucks AND swallows :smoke:

Mod Note: This is a warned post.. Do not reply to it... Several others deleted.

He's normally a funny guy, but he seems to have a hair up his ass today.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is racist to say "All lives matter" as a response to seeing "black lives matter", because that's a deliberate attempt to downplay the particular problems that blacks face.

The majority of the problems Blacks have are of their OWN doing, they need to be like EVERYONE else and start taking responsibility and STOP blaming EVERYONE else for things they need to take responsibility for.

This situation where if someone says All Lives Matter they are called racist needs to stop.

It is racist to say "All lives matter" as a response to seeing "black lives matter", because that's a deliberate attempt to downplay the particular problems that blacks face.

The majority of the problems Blacks have are of their OWN doing, they need to be like EVERYONE else and start taking responsibility and STOP blaming EVERYONE else for things they need to take responsibility for.

This situation where if someone says All Lives Matter they are called racist needs to stop.
Exactly.

Of course it is, no life is more than another regardless of race, ethnicity or gender...everyone knows that and I refuse to be stifled by anyone... EVERY LIFE MATTERS my life, your life, my families your familes...EVERY life

By saying Black Lives Matter and EXCLUDING All Lives Matter, they are saying that ONLY Black lives matter and NO OTHER lives matter, they are filthy racists and they should be treated as the filthy racists they are. Gloves Off. No Mercy. Zero Tolerance.

Like Ben Shapiro said it’s stupid to chant non controversial statements that are broadly accepted. Chanting black lives matters implies that There are broad swaths of people who generally don’t think black lives matter, which is BS. So if you’re going to chant black lives matter, I’m going to say of course all lives matter.

Exactly.

Yes.

#DEFEATRACISM #FUCKBLM #ALLLIVESMATTER #BLUELIVESMATTER

Why are Conservatives so outraged at the concept of Black Lives Matter?
Its like playing poker under house rules. And the house is controlled by Progs. The game is fixed.

Yes and the solution is to burn it ALL down and reset the rules. It's quite easy to do because they are WEAK, they freak out and can't cope EMOTIONALLY when they are confronted and so Game On and be as BRUTAL as possible.

It's always racist to "show disdain and hatred for all OTHER races". The BLM matter is irrelevant to the discussion and just a red herring to enable someone with their own racial issues to feel better about themselves.

Forum List

Back