Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Clearly the greater threat to justice being served is a Trump cultist getting on the jury and doing what Trump cultists do. Ignore the facts and the evidence.

In the words of the immortal Elizabeth Swan:

"A Fair Trial Ends in a Hanging!"
Your Hate and TDS goes to you want to kill him??

You know I wouldnt piss on Leftist if they were on fire but I wouldnt hang want to hang them over we dont agree.

The left are vile and violent fcks when they dont get their wau.

Is it possible for Trump to get a fair trial in NY? No. Case closed.

It's always some excuse when Trump is called to accounts, isn't it? Elections he loses are "rigged", people who call out his lies are "nasty", judges who rule against him are "biased", and every investigation of his actions, all of which have produced multiple charges, and convictions, are all "witch hunts" and "unfair".

It's long past time since your toddler candidate stopped whining about the consequences of the actions he knowlingly undertook, against all reasonable advice not to proceed. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Trump is guilty. He's caught. And this time, he's not getting away with any of it.

You know I wouldnt piss on Leftist if they were on fire but I wouldnt hang want to hang them over we dont agree.

You pathetic crybaby. It was a colloquialism, not a literal call for his death. Jesus, get yourself some vaginal sand remover or something.

It's always some excuse when Trump is called to accounts, isn't it? Elections he loses are "rigged", people who call out his lies are "nasty", judges who rule against him are "biased", and every investigation of his actions, all of which have produced multiple charges, and convictions, are all "witch hunts" and "unfair".

It's long past time since your toddler candidate stopped whining about the consequences of the actions he knowlingly undertook, against all reasonable advice not to proceed. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Trump is guilty. He's caught. And this time, he's not getting away with any of it.
Bunch TDS Wankers on this thead. Satan has been busy spawning you evil fcks.

I don't want to kill him, but I won't shed a single tear if his plane falls out of the sky or he
Bunch TDS Wankers on this thead. Satan has been busy spawning you evil fcks.

We're not the ones who lied to you about an election that wasn't stolen, or who scammed you out of $220 million in donations to "stop the steal" that never happened. And we're not the ones who tried to overthrow the government.

So take your Orange Blob Cult and your TDS and choke on it, seagull.

I don't want to kill him, but I won't shed a single tear if his plane falls out of the sky or he

We're not the ones who lied to you about an election that wasn't stolen, or who scammed you out of $220 million in donations to "stop the steal" that never happened. And we're not the ones who tried to overthrow the government.

So take your Orange Blob Cult and your TDS and choke on it, seagull.
You sorry Lying fckrs stole it. Period

FAIR TRIAL.

Do you know what those words mean?

It doesn’t mean indictment. It means the stuff after indictment.
Yeah, it's a fantasy when Dims are running things. If indictments are not equal, that also is injustice, moron. Being prosecuted causes a huge amount of pain for the person indicted. It means a lot of time and money. Only douchebag morons like you pretend that defending yourself from government prosecution is painless.

AG does not judge, does not convict, does not assign punishment.

Glad I could introduce you to the American justice system.
Is that the system where Democrats get off scotfree and Republicans are prosecuted for novel "crimes" that no one else ever has been?

Do you morons actually believe anyone is falling for this scam? You have all exposed yourselves as goose steppers.

Yeah, it's a fantasy when Dims are running things. If indictments are not equal, that also is injustice, moron. Being prosecuted causes a huge amount of pain for the person indicted. It means a lot of time and money. Only douchebag morons like you pretend that defending yourself from government prosecution is painless.
Cool story dummy, nothing to do with actually addressing what you quoted.

Is that the system where Democrats get off scotfree and Republicans are prosecuted for novel "crimes" that no one else ever has been?

That is pure made up bullshit as a number of prominent Democrats that were sent to jail will explain to you.

And what Republican was prosecuted for a novel crime?

That is pure made up bullshit as a number of prominent Democrats that were sent to jail will explain to you.

And what Republican was prosecuted for a novel crime?
It's a simple fact. Name one Democrat that was prosecuted for this "crime."

Trump is being prosecuted for a novel crime, moron.

Forum List

Back