Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

I history lends itself, if it were all done in a heavily MAGAt area, jaywalking Leftist would get lethal injection. A person can chuckle at a MAGAt leader and get 100 lashes in public.

Of course, you have proof of this? I mean, in what city do the routinely punish people for being leftists?

Also, the more you post, the more you show that you are not truly a Republican, you are in fact a liberal. Your posts go way beyond just hating trump, you’re full on in liberal hate mode against anything Republican.

Lethal injection?? Lashings?? Really???

Try asking a sane question for a change. One that doesn't include a "Gotcha".
It’s a completely reasonable question and the only “gotcha” is simply pointing out that my being concerned about a fair trial in a heavily liberal area is not unfounded. Which is why I asked what I did, in order for you to see that you also would have the SAME concerns under my hypothetical.

Of course, you have proof of this? I mean, in what city do the routinely punish people for being leftists?

Also, the more you post, the more you show that you are not truly a Republican, you are in fact a liberal. Your posts go way beyond just hating trump, you’re full on in liberal hate mode against anything Republican.

Lethal injection?? Lashings?? Really???

Read a F***ing history book. Especially, before you MAGAts try and rewrite them.

It’s a completely reasonable question and the only “gotcha” is simply pointing out that my being concerned about a fair trial in a heavily liberal area is not unfounded. Which is why I asked what I did, in order for you to see that you also would have the SAME concerns under my hypothetical.

And that was answered more than once. You just won't accept the answer and wish to rewrite history. Rump is innocent the same way that OJ was innocent. The exception is, the fear that was present in the local community isn't so much alive with Rump although Rump tried to get it there. It's gone from fear of the Rump reparations to wishing to end his criminal behavior at America's expense.

Can Rump get a fair trial? No, not as long as Rump and you MAGAts keep threatening. And that is all the more reason to put a stop to it. Remember, Rump had many chances to not allow it to get this far but his choice drove it to this point. So, no, if it were moved to a MAGAt controlled area, the trial would NOT be fair. So just accept it's going to happen where he committed the offenses just like it's suppose to happen. He should have done everything in the MAGAt areas.

Try and steal the election through intimidation and back room deals should have been done in Alabama.

He should have done it all in Alabama and he might, might, get off. But probably not if they give him a fair trial there.

Let's run with that idea. You are a child molester if you are a MAGAt. All MAGATs are not child molesters but all child molesters are MAGAts. Since you are a MAGAt, does this also apply to you?

Hey, you are right, this is fun.

First of all, the question makes no sense. The first two statements directly contradict each other. Secondly, I have repeatedly told you that I am not a trump supporter, and thus not a “maga”, however, for some reason, this does not resonate with you. In your mind, no matter what I tell you, you still don’t get it. Again, this is a YOU problem not a ME problem. I can’t explain it any more clearly.

This is yet another sign of your leftism, the fact that you, like all leftists, seem to be of the mindset that if you go against leftism, that means you MUST be a trump supporter…

However, the statement you made is presenting itself as an angry irrational person. I’ve never attacked you, I’ve only tried to make a discussion, I’ve been calm, even mannered, and tried to make my point. You, on the other hand, for some reason, have resorted to attacks.

Calm down, and let’s discuss…or not. I don’t care. I made a point, asked a question and you refused to answer. I don’t know what else to say.

First of all, the question makes no sense. The first two statements directly contradict each other. Secondly, I have repeatedly told you that I am not a trump supporter, and thus not a “maga”, however, for some reason, this does not resonate with you. In your mind, no matter what I tell you, you still don’t get it. Again, this is a YOU problem not a ME problem. I can’t explain it any more clearly.

This is yet another sign of your leftism, the fact that you, like all leftists, seem to be of the mindset that if you go against leftism, that means you MUST be a trump supporter…

However, the statement you made is presenting itself as an angry irrational person. I’ve never attacked you, I’ve only tried to make a discussion, I’ve been calm, even mannered, and tried to make my point. You, on the other hand, for some reason, have resorted to attacks.

Calm down, and let’s discuss…or not. I don’t care. I made a point, asked a question and you refused to answer. I don’t know what else to say.

I think you have trolled long enough. And you are a liar to boot, MAGAt. SAy goodnight Gracie.

Read a F***ing history book. Especially, before you MAGAts try and rewrite them.

What does a history book have to do with this? I asked “in what city do they routinely…” as in present tense. There are no cities that do this, it’s an absurd statement.

Lol, you certainly are an angry person. Calm down..lol. You certainly seem to fly off the handle easily..

And that was answered more than once. You just won't accept the answer and wish to rewrite history. Rump is innocent the same way that OJ was innocent. The exception is, the fear that was present in the local community isn't so much alive with Rump although Rump tried to get it there. It's gone from fear of the Rump reparations to wishing to end his criminal behavior at America's expense.

Can Rump get a fair trial? No, not as long as Rump and you MAGAts keep threatening. And that is all the more reason to put a stop to it. Remember, Rump had many chances to not allow it to get this far but his choice drove it to this point. So, no, if it were moved to a MAGAt controlled area, the trial would NOT be fair. So just accept it's going to happen where he committed the offenses just like it's suppose to happen. He should have done everything in the MAGAt areas.

Try and steal the election through intimidation and back room deals should have been done in Alabama.

He should have done it all in Alabama and he might, might, get off. But probably not if they give him a fair trial there.

No, you’ve actually not answered my question, you’ve just deflected to other things that I didn’t ask.

How am I trying to rewrite history??? What the…. By asking you a question, I’m trying to rewrite history??

So, no, if it were moved to a MAGAt controlled area, the trial would NOT be fair.

So, you see my point. Fulton county, and DC being extremely liberal places, can raise questions about the leanings of the jury. You too would be suspicious if the trial were held in a deep red part of the country. That’s all I was asking!

you MAGAts
Lol, yet again. A breakdown in communication…how about we go about this from a different angle….what is it about me that makes you think I’m “maga”? I mean, I’ve told you numerous times to the contrary, but you apparently don’t believe it, so, please explain your reasonings..

You will find yourself saying that to him a lot.

Well yeah..when you don’t answer the question. The answers have all been “well the crime was committed in Georgia!!”, which wasn’t the question I was asking. Vrenn finally came around and did answer the question just now, so, good for that..

I think you have trolled long enough. And you are a liar to boot, MAGAt. SAy goodnight Gracie.

Lol, I’m not trolling..wow..I’ve only ever asked you a simple question that you dodged until just now. Thank you for your answer, but I assure you, I’m not trying to troll anyone…

Yep, they do. Again, you seem to believe all of this is on the up and up, but you have the advantage of knowing that all of these trials will be held in heavily democratic areas. Would you be so confident if they were held in heavily Republican areas?
... My experiences and my opinions were formed while serving on juries in NY City. I've never believed New Yorkers' characters are particularly superior or inferior to those of any other city or state in the nation.

It seems to me that thieves think most everyone else is also dishonest. That leads me to speculate that persons believing that everyone of a court's 11 sworn in jurors, (regardless of the case or where in America they're serving), would all likely betray their oaths, are themselves likely to be untrusty. ...
ThisIsMe, I'm required by law, and my opinion based upon my experiences and logical reasoning, all lead me to respect a sworn Alabama jury's "not guilty" decision if they determined that Trump was not beyond a reasonable doubt been proven guilty.
Our justice system should not provide for "special strokes, for special folks". Trump has been indicted and will be tried within the federal district where the alleged crime was committed.
Respectfully, Supposn

ThisIsMe, I'm required by law, and my opinion based upon my experiences and logical reasoning, all lead me to respect a sworn Alabama jury's "not guilty" decision if they determined that Trump was not beyond a reasonable doubt been proven guilty.
Our justice system should not provide for "special strokes, for special folks". Trump has been indicted and will be tried within the federal district where the alleged crime was committed.
Respectfully, Supposn

Ok, I understand that, I’ve never doubted that. It appears that everyone is missing the point of the question.

I’m not suggesting that trumps trial should be moved, im trying to make the point that, IF the trial were moved to a deep red area, lefty’s would have the same concerns about the honesty of the jury, that’s all.

Ok, I understand that, I’ve never doubted that. It appears that everyone is missing the point of the question.

I’m not suggesting that trumps trial should be moved, im trying to make the point that, IF the trial were moved to a deep red area, lefty’s would have the same concerns about the honesty of the jury, that’s all.
Nah, people outside your cult don't act like you and your cult. They might have concerns, but they won't be calling for extrajudicial, special treatment as you and your cult do.

Respectfully, Supposn

ThisIsMe, if you understood my response, why are you again asking me the same question?​
Respectfully Supposn

Nah, people outside your cult don't act like you and your cult. They might have concerns, but they won't be calling for extrajudicial, special treatment as you and your cult do.
What cult would that be…wait a minute!

Wow, I mean I have opinions about lefty’s but not listening isn’t….well, on second thought….

Forum List

Back