Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

What cult would that be…wait a minute!

Wow, I mean I have opinions about lefty’s but not listening isn’t….well, on second thought….
That's not going to work for you. You said what you said. You want very special treatment for the orange turd.

That's not going to work for you. You said what you said. You want very special treatment for the orange turd.

I don’t think I said..what you think i said..

Please show me where I said trump should get special treatment? Please link it..also while you’re at it, add in the description of who you think i am that you alluded to earlier, and i invited you to write..

I don’t think I said..what you think i said..

Please show me where I said trump should get special treatment? Please link it..also while you’re at it, add in the description of who you think i am that you alluded to earlier, and i invited you to write..
Nah, I don't play this game. Anyone can read the thread for themselves.

Nah, I don't play this game. Anyone can read the thread for themselves.

Yes, they can, and they will find that nowhere did I suggest trump should get special treatment. If you believe this, just provide a link…just one link.

All I did was try to make you folks see that, concerns about the jury pool were not unfounded, by trying to make a comparison to how the left would feel if the trial were moved to a trump supporting area.

You and vrenn decided to go on the attack and try and make baseless allegations.

Yes, they can, and they will find that nowhere did I suggest trump should get special treatment. If you believe this, just provide a link…just one link.

All I did was try to make you folks see that, concerns about the jury pool were not unfounded, by trying to make a comparison to how the left would feel if the trial were moved to a trump supporting area.

You and vrenn decided to go on the attack and try and make baseless allegations.
Zzzzz

Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial​

I am sure he will get a fair trial (since the juridical process is established and known to ALL involved parties) - what he won't get, is a fair verdict, as imagined/defined by him or his supporters.
After-all he is considered to be a huge threat towards a fake democracy and as such Public Enemy #1 - for ALL who support a fake democracy, and an absolute no-go for those who don't support a lying human scumbag.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
He is being treated more fairly than any defendant in history!

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Not to argue, but "fair trial" has two separate and distinct meanings. One, a lay meaning. And no Trump, Hillary, Hunter .... and Nixon for that matter probably can't find a full jury panel with no prejudices. And Trump's looking for a jury prejudiced FOR HIM in Fla

But legally, the question is whether jurors will swear they can be impartial.

Forum List

Back