Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Trump won't get a fair trial and Democrats know it.

In the words of the immortal Elizabeth Swan:

"A Fair Trial Ends in a Hanging!"

Nope dems knew when they indicted him or they would have never done it any chances will be paid off or threatened or both by the dems! The votes are already in.

Frankly, everyone deserves a fair trial.

This is one crucial element that his lawyers are and will harp on.

Fun times.

No, at best he might get a hung jury in each venue, no way he gets acquitted in the blue shit-holes..

Questioning a potential juror's political affiliation would not be out of bounds.....At the very least searching their social media should be a given.

It depends on the purpose of the trial

For example, if the purpose is to put him jail, no, but if the purpose is just to bog him down so he can't win an election, then maybe.

All the Left cares about is power. So long as they maintain it, they could care less about Trump or anyone else for that matter.

Maybe on the moon? I mean, we all know he's guilty. He admitted most of his crimes on tape or on tv.

That's not the only deciding factor by far! . There are several others that place the balance of the odds in his favour:

A pre-decided 'no' jurist among the others is highly likely.

Delaying until after Trump becomes president again is very possible.

The Scotus has been secured in Trump's favour.

The opinion of most Americans is that he is guilty of nothing.

There must be some others ................................

And then beside the point of legal considerations, just look at the hurt that's been laid on the president with the evidence against his son and his Crak use!

America's government might just call the whole prosecution off if Biden falls on his face again and has to be hospitalized.

Nonsense!

Dems definitely want a fair trial!

It's the MAGGOTS that are scared of a fair trial.

Because they know:

"A Fair Trial Ends in a HANGING!"
LOL. Of course they want a fair trial, just like Putin gave Alexi Navalny.

Face it. His aides are flipping. Trial on. Trump will go down.
They are not "flipping". The whole case revolves around Trump saying the election was stolen, just as democrats have repeatedly said for decades. They think that just because aides say Trump denied election results or admitted that he lost, that that is a flip. Trump has a legal right to say the election was stolen and there is nothing against the law in him trying to prove it.

Maybe on the moon? I mean, we all know he's guilty. He admitted most of his crimes on tape or on tv.
LOL. Well, thanks for admitting that you don't want him to have a fair trial because you have already found him guilty. But, you didn't really have to admit it. Most of us already knew that's how you felt.

They are not "flipping". The whole case revolves around Trump saying the election was stolen, just as democrats have repeatedly said for decades. They think that just because aides say Trump denied election results or admitted that he lost, that that is a flip. Trump has a legal right to say the election was stolen and there is nothing against the law in him trying to prove it.
Trial time is coming. Hah!

Forum List

Back