Is It Possible Trump Could Get A fair Trial

LOL. Well, thanks for admitting that you don't want him to have a fair trial because you have already found him guilty. But, you didn't really have to admit it. Most of us already knew that's how you felt.
I wanted Jeffrey Dahmer and OJ to have fair trails just like Trump.

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.
Florida is dark blue? Atlanta doesn't have conservatives? Is justice measured by team jersey now?

LOL. Well, thanks for admitting that you don't want him to have a fair trial because you have already found him guilty. But, you didn't really have to admit it. Most of us already knew that's how you felt.
You've been making excuses for Trump's criminality since at least as far back as 2017. Trump broke laws from the second he became president. And knew he could get away with it because the Senate and House were controlled by Republicans.

Remember this? Probably not. So many times Trump broke the law

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump’s asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

Obstruction of justice anyone? Right from the start. Protected by Republicans. Then Trump broke laws on Nancy's watch. Only she impeached him for it. Mitch gave him a pass, twice.

It's funny how quick Conservatives are to judge and condemn everyone based on prejudices, hearsay, stereotypes and delusions.

But when their orange god openly commits treason, suddenly they're all screaming for a "Fair Trial". :laughing0301:

Oh...did I forget to mention that for Trump:

A Fair Trial Ends in a HANGING!

and find a jury in a dark blue city where not one of the jurors was biased against Trump and have a judge who was not biased against Trump? I find that highly unlikely. Is an accused person still forced to stand trial even if it is obvious that they can't have a fair trial? If so, then we have the definition of a kangaroo court.

Of course it is. Even "dark blue cities" have a ton of non-left leaning people.

No, at best he might get a hung jury in each venue, no way he gets acquitted in the blue shit-holes..

Questioning a potential juror's political affiliation would not be out of bounds.....At the very least searching their social media should be a given.
I've said this before and I'll say it again. In order to really have a fair trial all jurors and alternate jurors should have their backgrounds checked out and investigated for political bias, including social media posts. This trial is far too important to accept their words when asked questions. And, we need to have a judge who can pass the same qualifications.

Last edited:
Short answer: "no."

It's funny how quick Conservatives are to judge and condemn everyone based on prejudices, hearsay, stereotypes and delusions.

But when their orange god openly commits treason, suddenly they're all screaming for a "Fair Trial". :laughing0301:

The other day I brought up Trump's 4 cases to a guy at the dog park. He lost it. It's not that he's saying Trump is innocent. What he's saying is, "oh you don't THINK Biden is corrupt?" Think? So our evidence is just as valid as their suspecions

More than 1/4 of Fulton County Ga voted for Trump. That is more than enough people to find those that are not biased against him

1695317512465.png

You've been making excuses for Trump's criminality since at least as far back as 2017. Trump broke laws from the second he became president. And knew he could get away with it because the Senate and House were controlled by Republicans.

Remember this? Probably not. So many times Trump broke the law

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump’s asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

Obstruction of justice anyone? Right from the start. Protected by Republicans. Then Trump broke laws on Nancy's watch. Only she impeached him for it. Mitch gave him a pass, twice.
LOL. So much for you wanting to have a fair trial. You have already found Trump guilty.

Most of the left have admitted they don't want to have a fair trial because they have already found him to be guilty.

Most of the right have admitted they don't want to have a fair trial because they have already found him to be innocent.

Here's the answer you sought in the op.

There is ZERO chance he gets a fair/impartial jury.

It the trials were fair, he would have been tried and convicted long ago and placed in a nice place right outside of Fontain, Colorado where he would have his very own room without windows except for the one where his guards watch him through and, like Nixon, he would lose his SS detail.

Of course it is. Even "dark blue cities" have a ton of non-left leaning people.
Great point. I live in MI. I feel all alone in support of Biden. But I think the Trump supporters are losing their minds, campaigning hard and being very vocal. "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?"

Well, no. But the circumstances have changed. Not Biden's fault. And inflation is being fixed. So chillax. Maybe they should nominate someone other than Trump and then people might consider not voting for an 80 year old man. That's how bad Trump is. He's almost as bad as Lex Luthor or Al Capone. And for some reason Republicans love the shit out of him.

More than 1/4 of Fulton County Ga voted for Trump. That is more than enough people to find those that are not biased against him

The Grand Jury wasn't 100%. There was one vote to not charge. This is why they have so many districts and charges in hopes that ONE will actually do the right thing. What's funny, another charge has been brought up where he is defrauding one of his "Send me money" groups. Even when he is in dire straights, he just can't stop being the criminal he is.

Most of the left have admitted they don't want to have a fair trial because they have already found him to be guilty.
Already finding him guilty in our minds because we know enough of the facts, is not the same as not wanting him to have a fair trail.

I would not allow a Trumpster on the jury if that's what you mean. One bad apple can hang any jury.

Or if I was the judge and found a Trumpster obstructing justice, I'd remove them and replace them with an alternate.

Already finding him guilty in our minds because we know enough of the facts, is not the same as not wanting him to have a fair trail.

I would not allow a Trumpster on the jury if that's what you mean. One bad apple can hang any jury.

Or if I was the judge and found a Trumpster obstructing justice, I'd remove them and replace them with an alternate.
LOL. Was it this thread where someone posted about, yes, have a fair trial just before the hanging?

Well so far he's been tee-ed up (-: in Fla and Ga

Forum List

Back