Is it possible for DeSantis to lose fair and square?

Can DeSantis lose this August fair and square?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
This is not about whether you like him or hate him. I'm just asking whether, broadly speaking, it's possible for DeSantis to lose a fair and square election? In 2018 DeSantis barely squeaked it out in a very close race against a meth head. While the Democrats don't really seem to have a stellar squad of possible candidates, if the Dem nominee manages to communicate a vision palatable to Floridians, could they win fair and square?

This is not about whether you like him or hate him. I'm just asking whether, broadly speaking, it's possible for DeSantis to lose a fair and square election? In 2018 DeSantis barely squeaked it out in a very close race against a meth head. While the Democrats don't really seem to have a stellar squad of possible candidates, if the Dem nominee manages to communicate a vision palatable to Floridians, could they win fair and square?
No republican (in the eyes of a Trump supporter) will ever lose another election fair and square again...ever.

As for what I think..yep...entirely possible. Anger only gets you so far.

It's absolutely possible...

No. They recently passed election integrity laws which will help prevent election theft. Possessing more than 2 absentee ballots is now a felony. Hmmm... we're gonna need some more prisons in the sunshine state....

Y'all tired of DeSantis pissing in your face? That can't be very pleasant...

High taxes, regulation and wokeness are not palatable to any rational American.

Isn’t DeSantis’s record quite impeccable at this point?
What would/could he “lose” on? Feelings?

i remember the bitch that wanted to do recount after recount in that election, no one wanted the faggot drug dealer Gillum, but that ugly ass bitch sure tried to bring him across the finish line. She kept finding ballots in her trunk of her car and in lockers in the gymnasium where she worked.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Florida Democrats have a problem getting good candidates. Lawton Chiles. Bob Grahm, and Ruben Askew were some top-class candidates and top public servants. But since those days it's been difficult to find them. They want you to follow the national party line to support you and democrats and the general public here leans more to moderate to conservative. But if they find one yes Desantis can lose. Fried is their best hope.

The meth head was a Negro and that brought out all the Negro voters who normally wouldn't have even bothered to vote.

While DeSantis was known in the state he wasn't widely known.

Now everybody knows him and he is widely liked.

None of those Democrat turkeys that have announced have much support.

DeSantis will win reelection by a landslide. Hopefully he won't be stolen away on the National ticket in 2024. We need Constitutional carry here in Florida.

How right you are.

Hillary analyzed why she lost and there were many factors

The Orange Crybaby Loser still won’t admit that Biden kicked his ass and tried to steal the election from the voters

No republican (in the eyes of a Trump supporter) will ever lose another election fair and square again...ever.

As for what I think..yep...entirely possible. Anger only gets you so far.
Imo the dems and "Biden's agenda" have pretty much guaranteed Fla is going the way of Iowa and ND.

Hillary analyzed why she lost and there were many factors

The Orange Crybaby Loser still won’t admit that Biden kicked his ass and tried to steal the election from the voters
No she was crying about losing, excuse after excuse, she is just like Trump, huge ego and no brains and cries about losing.

No. They recently passed election integrity laws which will help prevent election theft. Possessing more than 2 absentee ballots is now a felony. Hmmm... we're gonna need some more prisons in the sunshine state....

Y'all tired of DeSantis pissing in your face? That can't be very pleasant...

*yawn* And now for your response to the subject at hand.....

We'll wait.

Forum List

Back