Zone1 Is it okay for a man to strike a woman back under these circumstances?

I don't agree with the violence. That being said, I would like to see the rest of the story that involves the cell phone. Regardless of what that entailed, she was out of line striking anyone and his actions are unacceptable as well. What was the cell phone issue?
Evidently she accused him of taking her cell phone and he didn't.. she's an idiot.

I'm not saying you shouldn't hit a woman or anyone else shouldn't hit a woman. I'm saying I have never and would never hit a woman. Walk away. Two reasons. My culture and the fact that I witnessed my father (not biological) pick up a woman and throw her against the wall of his living room. I have no respect for men who hit women.
There is a big difference between hitting a woman first and returning a blow. I would never initiate violence against a woman, but I wouldn't hesitate to return a blow from a woman. Women are quick to initiate violence, depending on men not returning their blows.

There is a big difference between hitting a woman first and returning a blow. I would never initiate violence against a woman, but I wouldn't hesitate to return a blow from a woman. Women are quick to initiate violence, depending on men not returning their blows.
No, no way, no how.

Walk away, if you have to, run. She is not the woman for you or you for her. Move on, you'll both be happier and safe. Why is that so hard to understand?

Where do the "males" here get the idea that it is in any way, shape, or form permissible to put hands on a woman in anger?

No, no way, no how.

Walk away, if you have to, run. She is not the woman for you or you for her. Move on, you'll both be happier and safe. Why is that so hard to understand?

Where do the "males" here get the idea that it is in any way, shape, or form permissible to put hands on a woman in anger?

What about the females? I agree one hundred percent with AZrailwhale. Just because somebody is a woman doesn't mean their helpless and innocent.

What about the females? I agree one hundred percent with AZrailwhale. Just because somebody is a woman doesn't mean their helpless and innocent.
C'mon April, in this instance, he was NOT defending himself. He should have done the right thing, gotten the attention of the crew and had her taken care of. He, nor she, had any right to resort to physical violence.

This is a short video, so you can watch it till the end. Not watching it to the end will not give context.
In this video this woman smacked this man - hard - and then he provides her the "opportunity" (depending on how you see it)
to apologize for hitting him.
She doesn't. And he hits her back (open hand - about as hard as she hit him)
What say you?

As for me, I was in a similar situation about 35 years ago. A former girlfriend was angry with me because I refused to take her to a party after a concert we went to. She proceeded to start smacking me like a drum. And hard.
I did not hit her back, but I grabbed hold of her and threw her 3-4 feet in the air to get her away from me. At that point, she was smart enough to stop. So my answer would be no. I do not believe a man should hit a woman, even if he hits her.

I support the black guy

She hit him first

The topic is females. No one that I know of here has claimed that most or some women are helpless and innocent. That is not the issue. Perhaps Progressives don't know the difference between a man and a woman, but there is a vast difference.

Pathetically, my Progressive friends here, along with others, think this is a fine idea.

USA Boxing To Allow Transgender Women To Compete With Female Boxers In 2024

Story by Ariela Anís • 6d

Since you are responding to the thread, it stands to reason for any thinking person, that you were.

Yeah but I was responding to AZrailwhale of what he would do this time.

The topic is females. No one that I know of here has claimed that most or some women are helpless and innocent. That is not the issue. Perhaps Progressives don't know the difference between a man and a woman, but there is a vast difference.

I never said that there wasn't a difference between men and women either, but if a black person is beating the crap out of you are you not going to even attempt to defend yourself if they're black? If not, why are women any different in that instance and why do they deserve special treatment because they're a woman?

Yeah but I was responding to AZrailwhale of what he would do this time.

I never said that there wasn't a difference between men and women either, but if a black person is beating the crap out of you are you not going to even attempt to defend yourself if they're black? If not, why are women any different in that instance and why do they deserve special treatment because they're a woman?
2024-01-04%20Are%20you%20this%20ignorant-S.jpg

So then if race doesn't matter when somebody is seriously beating you up why not gender?

Come on. You DO realize that for the most part, women are smaller and not as physically strong as men, right?

Careful, because you're starting to sound like those who are OK with trannies being in women's sports.

So then if race doesn't matter when somebody is seriously beating you up why not gender?
No one is denying that you should defend yourself. However, in this case, as in most male/female violent encounters, chances are that the male is going to be charged as he is usually physically stronger. My personal opinion is walk away and if it is so violent that you fear for your life--waste them. If not let the law handle the moron.

Come on. You DO realize that for the most part, women are smaller and not as physically strong as men, right?

Careful, because you're starting to sound like those who are OK with trannies being in women's sports.

I'm definitely NOT okay with that and yes for the most part I do, but there are still certain exceptions.

Forum List

Back