Zone1 Is it okay for a man to strike a woman back under these circumstances?

Yeah. That's what I took away from that video too...
not with karen there...again if a weapon was involved it would be lights out and the cops take her ass away

it is a general thing i've observed in life that woman are far more mature

half of the males in this country think competing who has the loudest fart is king

not with karen there...again if a weapon was involved it would be lights out and the cops take her ass away

it is a general thing i've observed in life that woman are far more mature

half of the males in this country think competing who has the loudest fart is king
I think permeation, and linger are much better metrics...

If there was a slap right after the other they would still both get arrested? How would he get arrested if he slapped her immediately after she slapped him when in that case he would definitely be defending himself?
Because they Both committed assault. Why can't you get that through your thick skull? Why do you prattle on

Some would say that if you don't want to get hit, don't hit in the first place.
Women have hormones, and they're mighty strange when one is pregnant and even isn't showing yet. These hormones can quadruple stress, until she may hit some dumb male who isn't using his brain skills. If he hits her back while the hormones are stressing her, he could cause her to miscarry her child.

If you hit a woman at any time in her life, you got some 'splainin' to do to St. Peter at the gate when your life is over. Heaven help us, but some of you guys are sure stupid sometimes about women. So once more, I reiterate: "eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww" on you. Start using your brain, boys, and some of you are girls who aren't acquainted with hormone stress that can't tolerate bs. :rolleyes-41:

And if you have a slight recollection of your Dad or even your mom, telling you "NEVER hit a woman," you had a great parent who hoped their warning would be your guide in future days when they're not around telling you what you must or must not do..

Last edited:
Women have hormones, and they're mighty strange when one is pregnant and even isn't showing yet. These hormones can quadruple stress, until she may hit some dumb male who isn't using his brain skills. If he hits her back while the hormones are stressing her, you could cause her to miscarry her child.

If you hit a woman at any time in her life, you got some 'splainin' to do to St. Peter at the gate when your life is over. Heaven help us, but some of you guys are sure stupid sometimes about women. So once more, "eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww" on you. Start using your brain, boys, and some of you are girls who aren't acquainted with hormone stress that can't tolerate bs. :rolleyes-41:
Guys got "hormones" too. Should we let those hormonal impulses slide? Asking for a friend...

This is a short video, so you can watch it till the end. Not watching it to the end will not give context.
In this video this woman smacked this man - hard - and then he provides her the "opportunity" (depending on how you see it)
to apologize for hitting him.
She doesn't. And he hits her back (open hand - about as hard as she hit him)
What say you?

As for me, I was in a similar situation about 35 years ago. A former girlfriend was angry with me because I refused to take her to a party after a concert we went to. She proceeded to start smacking me like a drum. And hard.
I did not hit her back, but I grabbed hold of her and threw her 3-4 feet in the air to get her away from me. At that point, she was smart enough to stop. So my answer would be no. I do not believe a man should hit a woman, even if he hits her.

Too bad none of what is in the video you posted is real...

At 7:05...

Original source:

Because they Both committed assault. Why can't you get that through your thick skull? Why do you prattle on
No the man didn't commit assault, he defended himself. Self-defense is an absolute defense. It doesn't matter that he took a minute or so to decide to return her unprovoked strike. He warned her before he hit her and offered her the chance to apologize for the blow and she doubled down instead.

Last edited:
Women have hormones, and they're mighty strange when one is pregnant and even isn't showing yet. These hormones can quadruple stress, until she may hit some dumb male who isn't using his brain skills. If he hits her back while the hormones are stressing her, he could cause her to miscarry her child.

If you hit a woman at any time in her life, you got some 'splainin' to do to St. Peter at the gate when your life is over. Heaven help us, but some of you guys are sure stupid sometimes about women. So once more, I reiterate: "eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww" on you. Start using your brain, boys, and some of you are girls who aren't acquainted with hormone stress that can't tolerate bs. :rolleyes-41:

And if you have a slight recollection of your Dad or even your mom, telling you "NEVER hit a woman," you had a great parent who hoped their warning would be your guide in future days when they're not around telling you what you must or must not do..
All this in supposing an unverified claim. According to you, it is always permitted for a woman to hit a man and expect no response. If her hormones are to blame, perhaps she should not be out in public or acting to superior.

You claim a man is "not using his brin cells" without any evidence other than your own prejudiced views on this incident. You have no evidence of this, just more blathering on your part.

Just another part of your assumption that women are superior, yet lack the ability to not stride out in public. Really pathetic on your part.

Just another part of your assumption that women are superior, yet lack the ability to not stride out in public. Really pathetic on your part.
1705272107063.png

All this in supposing an unverified claim. According to you, it is always permitted for a woman to hit a man and expect no response. If her hormones are to blame, perhaps she should not be out in public or acting to superior.

You claim a man is "not using his brin cells" without any evidence other than your own prejudiced views on this incident. You have no evidence of this, just more blathering on your part.

I've never hit a man, and have never been attacked for not saying so for 77 years. I have also never hit another woman.

You're also wrong about saying I assumed that "women are superior." I never took part in the women's movement, because I spent all of my adult life raising children in a very traditional way, and I was criticized by the female Ku Klux Klan in a state I lived in because that's where my late husband's job was. I was criticized for doing housework and not standing up to my husband for any reason. He wore the pants in the family, and I respected his decisions and joined the Republican Party to insure I would never cancel his vote on election days. I liked my life and lived it according to the Good Book which does not encourage women to disrespect their husbands. I have to admit however, that it was easy to follow my husband's lead. Everything he said and did was to make me happy every single day of our 44-year marriage which ended when he passed away.

Is it okay for a man to strike a woman black​

Would that be discriminatory by deceiving people that your punch bag comes from a different ethnicity?

I've never hit a man, and have never been attacked for not saying so for 77 years. I have also never hit another woman.

You're also wrong about saying I assumed that "women are superior." I never took part in the women's movement, because I spent all of my adult life raising children in a very traditional way, and I was criticized by the female Ku Klux Klan in a state I lived in because that's where my late husband's job was. I was criticized for doing housework and not standing up to my husband for any reason. He wore the pants in the family, and I respected his decisions and joined the Republican Party to insure I would never cancel his vote on election days. I liked my life and lived it according to the Good Book which does not encourage women to disrespect their husbands. I have to admit however, that it was easy to follow my husband's lead. Everything he said and did was to make me happy every single day of our 44-year marriage which ended when he passed away.
I
I call BS on this statement as it is disproved by all of your other statements on the subject. It would seem that all you learned in your "77" years is how to lie your butt off.

Forum List

Back