Is it normal to go from no money to super rich, and all you had was a job where you worked for free?

The Podesta brothers and Manafort were lobbying for the same goals and working together..
Except, one is on trial for laundering russian money, and one is not.

I am in Ohio and your neighbor on the East. I have been to Indiana State where there is a giant bronze plaque on the floor that is forbidden to walk on but violated tradition by touching it with my toes.
Really? Weird!

I am not kidding and for real. Southern Illinois was even weirder but survived it. Carbondale had the first McDonalds east of the Mississippi River.

Last edited:
The Podesta brothers and Manafort were lobbying for the same goals and working together..

I am in Ohio and your neighbor on the East. I have been to Indiana State where there is a giant bronze plaque on the floor that is forbidden to walk on but violated tradition by touching it with my toes.
Really? Weird!

I am not kidding and for real. Southern Illinois was even weirder but survived it. Carbondale had the first McDonalds east of the Mississippi River.
I gotta tell ya, I have no idea how those three sentences are related to one another. What am I missing here?

Really? Weird!

Grammar is not my forte and you have to read between my lines.

I gotta tell ya, I have no idea how those three sentences are related to one another. What am I missing here?

Really? Weird!

Grammar is not my forte and you have to read between my lines.

What we learned today from Manafort's book keeper:

Manafort's business was going under before Trump losing 1.6 million in a single year.

Manafort was broke in 2016.

Manafort became Trump's campaign manager.

Manafort took the job and worked for free. No pay.

Where did Manafort's new money come from? After all, Trump wasn't paying him.

Manafort mysteriously receiving tens of millions of dollars when not working?

He kept the money in overseas accounts.

Can someone explain to me how that happens?

How do you get rich from an unpaid job?
I don't know but I'm sure it didn't involve collusion!
I don't know

but

I'm sure????

Which is it? It can't be both dunce.

Manafort's business was going under before Trump losing 1.6 million in a single year.

I don't know but I'm sure it didn't involve collusion!
I don't know

but

I'm sure????

Which is it? It can't be both dunce.
It was a sarcastic joke.

You know, like how tRump keeps saying "no collusion" as if that's gonna solve everything?

BTW, I don't appreciate being called a dunce by the folks who are nominally on my "side". I suggest you watch who you insult.

Ask michelle obama, she had a make work job when her dead beat husband was in the Illinois senate.

I thought you guys didn't like 'normal'.

You should embrace diversity.
Right? I mean....the world needs people who launder criminal Russian money too, right? Have you sent Trump the memo? He will tweet about having, quite possibly, the greatest diversity in his team of any president in the history of the solar System.

Yes..... hilary used her charity foundation to launder putins 145 million dollars as well as all the other foriegn money she recieved as Secretary of State and on the expectation that she was going to be the next president....

It just happens. Clinton’s have spent the last few decades as public officials but have some how made over $240 million. It’s called having influence, and when you have people will give you money.
Are you sure that's the right amount?

I missed your link.

Care to post it?

Right? I mean....the world needs people who launder criminal Russian money too, right? Have you sent Trump the memo? He will tweet about having, quite possibly, the greatest diversity in his team of any president in the history of the solar System.

Yes..... hilary used her charity foundation to launder putins 145 million dollars as well as all the other foriegn money she recieved as Secretary of State and on the expectation that she was going to be the next president....
Now yer jus makin sh!t up.

You have to keep lies simple to make them believable.

It just happens. Clinton’s have spent the last few decades as public officials but have some how made over $240 million. It’s called having influence, and when you have people will give you money.

I missed your link.

Care to post it?

Certainly.

How Bill And Hillary Clinton Made $240 Million In The Last 15 Years

Since Bill and Hillary Clinton left the White House in 2001, they have turned political fame into a personal fortune, raking in more than $240 million, according to a FORBES analysis of 15 years of their tax returns.

Breaking news from Manafort's trial.

While working for Trump for "FREE", Manafort received a 10 million dollar payment from Russia. It's not clear if that was after or before he changed the GOP Party Platform.

Russia investigators probe 2016 GOP platform fight

Trump campaign guts GOP’s anti-Russia stance on Ukraine

USMB Republicans literally screaming:

!!!!!!!NO RUSSIAN CONNECTION!!!!!!!

Oops, guess that novel idea is being put to bed.
Sorry.
:oops8::imsorry3:
yeah, that's a big one, there. That's one of the things that leaves Republicans fuming over all of this. the russians actually managed to change the GOP platform at their convention. An espionage victory for Putin, by all accounts.

So what is this little boi president or Sessions waiting for? Investigate or charge Clinton. I’m still waiting for all charges against the Clinton.

So far none of of your lies has panned out. Only exists in Hannity.

I missed your link.

Care to post it?

Certainly.

How Bill And Hillary Clinton Made $240 Million In The Last 15 Years

Since Bill and Hillary Clinton left the White House in 2001, they have turned political fame into a personal fortune, raking in more than $240 million, according to a FORBES analysis of 15 years of their tax returns.

So?
The Clinton did not hide any of their incomes. They showed their tax returns a good clear transparency.

Trump HIDE his tax returns because of corruption.

Forum List

Back