Qanon

cwise76

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2017
Who on this forum believes this horse shit?
If you do let me be the first to tell you: you are fucking insane, repeat INSANE. Please seek help ASAP

The left made it up.
Lol, so "the left" was at the tRump rally holding up signs and wearing the t-shirts?
Yeah. The "Left" made up qanon. The "Left" made up the Alt-Right. The Left made up the Trump Tower meeting. The "Left" made up Stormy Daniels. The "Left" makes everything up. Trump is a saint! There is room on Mt. Rushmore for one more. It was a card carrying Lefty who told me in first grade that there was no such thing as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny ain't real either! The "Left" made up the moon landing. The "Left" made up American poverty.

And the "Left" is selling Qanon t shirts worn at Trump rallies.

The first time I've ever heard that term was just now.

I have been following Q-Anon and even as skeptic as I am, Q-Anon has been uncanningly accurate...even predicting a mass casualty event in Las Vegas three weeks before it happened. I hope that this awakening is real because this country and most of the world is being held hostage by a few that extend credit from an empty bank account.

BTW, who the FUCK are you to presume to tell me anything, dickweed? I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

Questions???

:2up::2up::2up:We are totally with Q !!!!!!

ae4yel6.png

Yeah. The "Left" made up qanon. The "Left" made up the Alt-Right. The Left made up the Trump Tower meeting. The "Left" made up Stormy Daniels. The "Left" makes everything up. Trump is a saint! There is room on Mt. Rushmore for one more. It was a card carrying Lefty who told me in first grade that there was no such thing as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny ain't real either! The "Left" made up the moon landing. The "Left" made up American poverty.

And Trump winning has driven you insane.

State Mental Hospitals need to make a comeback for crazy, chemically

imbalanced, and TDS sufferers.

State Mental Hospitals need to make a comeback, for crazy, chemically

I'm insane? Would you care to cast your psychiatric diagnostic skills on this Qanon bunch?

I'm insane? Would you care to cast your psychiatric diagnostic skills on this Qanon bunch?

I don't see them, I see you. Your cheese has slipped off your cracker. ;)

I don't see them, I see you. Your cheese has slipped off your cracker. ;)
You aren't paying attention. Your blinders are too tight.

Qanon. Stuff Fox won't tell you.

Forum List

Back