Is it okay to lie about taking the day off?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
I told my work I needed to take a sick day, then proceeded to get drunk, smoke weed and spend the whole day sleeping.

Is that wrong?

I told my work I needed to take a sick day, then proceeded to get drunk, smoke weed and spend the whole day sleeping.

Is that wrong?
Nope. You needed a day off to recover from a day of vacation. Sam Kinison would understand.

I do it all the time. I'm much more productive than taking a whole fucking week off and taking a stupid cruise, visiting cousins I hate, visiting drunks from college. Local museums are better, with an Uber bar guide. Do it.

By the way, one of the best avatars.

Is that wrong?

If you want to earn a bad reputation for being very unreliable, (that may follow you for the rest of your life), go ahead and just randomly lie to the boss and fail to adhere to your word.

Unless you're doing something illegal, honesty is the best policy.

Is that wrong?

If you want to earn a bad reputation for being very unreliable, (that may follow you for the rest of your life), go ahead and just randomly lie to the boss and fail to adhere to your word.

He doesn't even consider the burden he put on his fellow workers at Taco Bell, who had to go through the lunch rush short handed.

Is that wrong?

That is what our President always says

If anything goes wrong, I could blame Bush.

Forum List

Back