Is It More Important to You That Your Commercial Airline Pilot Is The Best Pilot Or That They Were Hired For Their Color?

If they limit it to their own induction training process and keep the exact same standards, this isn't as bad as it sounds.
They won't, though. At least, they never have yet. The blacks and what-not fail the tests in embarrassing numbers, so they junk the tests in favor of the quotas ---- this has been the process for decades now for all sorts of difficult jobs when some whites could pass the tests but few blacks. Then these deficient pilots will crash the planes disproportionately and the Left will make excuses for them so they can go on this way.

If they limit it to their own induction training process and keep the exact same standards, this isn't as bad as it sounds.
They won't, though. At least, they never have yet. The blacks and what-not fail the tests in embarrassing numbers, so they junk the tests in favor of the quotas ---- this has been the process for decades now for all sorts of difficult jobs when some whites could pass the tests but few blacks. Then these deficient pilots will crash the planes disproportionately and the Left will make excuses for them so they can go on this way.

It still doesn't make the idea unsound as a concept, the issue is wokeism in the execution.

Again, to me, this is where any "diversity" attempts should start, at the ground level.

Is It More Important to You That Your Commercial Airline Pilot Is The Best Pilot Or That They Were Hired For Their Color?

I hope libs will say they are willing to die for a good cause such as more minority and female airline pilots

5504gz.jpg

If they limit it to their own induction training process and keep the exact same standards, this isn't as bad as it sounds. I believe this is for the training pipeline that takes private pilots and turns them into airline pilots, not the other pipelines such as taking in former military pilots, pilots from other airlines, or pilots from lesser commercial services.

If they are just doing this at the ENTRY level, and not warping the requirements to get higher passing grades, then this is the way you SHOULD try to improve diversity, at the start, not in the middle or the end.
Of course they are lowering the requirements for pilots..they are darkies and women -- by nature they are inferior and can't possibly do what white male pilots do...

Name any successful or accomplished darkie or woman pilot.....you can't -- and if you can, that only proves my point anyway
Women pilots will be too busy fixing their make up or gossiping with the navigator guy to fly the plane straight. Fly to Paris but end up in Oslo. Thats the bottom line.

Flying a jet has been a manly pursuit for many centuries and rightly so.

I'm starting to think you're one of those British provocateurs. You can't possibly believe the B.S you post.
That is why I have him on ignore. And his avatar looks like a pedo, wearing a 2nd hand sweater with a facial expression like he has a corn cob up his ass.

If they limit it to their own induction training process and keep the exact same standards, this isn't as bad as it sounds. I believe this is for the training pipeline that takes private pilots and turns them into airline pilots, not the other pipelines such as taking in former military pilots, pilots from other airlines, or pilots from lesser commercial services.

If they are just doing this at the ENTRY level, and not warping the requirements to get higher passing grades, then this is the way you SHOULD try to improve diversity, at the start, not in the middle or the end.
Of course they are lowering the requirements for pilots..they are darkies and women -- by nature they are inferior and can't possibly do what white male pilots do...

Name any successful or accomplished darkie or woman pilot.....you can't -- and if you can, that only proves my point anyway

And this is what the left uses to attack us. Dude, if they can pass the training, the full training, they can pass the training.
Why haven’t they done that already? Are you claiming Delta has been racist so far in training pilots?

And this is what the left uses to attack us. Dude, if they can pass the training, the full training, they can pass the training.
Why haven’t they done that already? Are you claiming Delta has been racist so far in training pilots?

They probably have been, but now make a bigger deal out of it to score some woke points.

Call me 'selfish', but my safety is more important than Social Justice / some Racial Quota decision. That means the best pilots should be hired...period. If a Latino, Black, Native American, and / or woman proves to be the better pilot than some white person - or any other person - by all means HIRE THEM. I'm all for it - hiring the best pilot.

United Airlines Announces They Will No Longer Hire the Best Pilots

'United Airlines is taking a bizarre business risk and announcing to the world that it will no longer hire the best pilots available but will instead make sure that 50% of their trainees for flying you around the world will be women and minorities—talent and skill be damned.'

^^ RACIST ^^ Cares more about his safety, the safety of his family and the safety of others rather than meeting a quota based on skin color.

Seriously, welcome to 2021 where skills, hard work and qualifications don't matter. The US VP was hired solely based on skin color and sex (not the sex she gave up to rise to the top, rather her gender). It's a shame we can't respect the first woman VP being the affirmative action case she is.

Was this supposed to answer my question?

Duh ... does your hate so blind you? ... "why should it be considered when hiring a pilot?" ...
No, I'm serious. Why must there be racial and gender diversity amongst airline pilots ?

You answered some bullshit about men needing to be stronger in the old days and that women are smarter. That's not what I asked. I want you to tell us why we need the diversity in airline pilots. This question is open for anyone btw.

No, I'm serious. Why must there be racial and gender diversity amongst airline pilots ?

You answered some bullshit about men needing to be stronger in the old days and that women are smarter. That's not what I asked. I want you to tell us why we need the diversity in airline pilots. This question is open for anyone btw.

Because a lack of diversity is illegal ... without a good reason ... and there's nothing about race or sex that makes for a better pilot ... punching in altitude and airspeed into the auto-pilot can be done by anyone, whether they are members of a Federally protected class or not ... an airline that refuses to hire women pilots is breaking the law ... and I'm sure that's not the only law they are breaking ...

Because a lack of diversity is illegal ... without a good reason ... and there's nothing about race or sex that makes for a better pilot ... punching in altitude and airspeed into the auto-pilot can be done by anyone, whether they are members of a Federally protected class or not ... an airline that refuses to hire women pilots is breaking the law ... and I'm sure that's not the only law they are breaking ...

Lack of diversity is illegal? Someone should tell that to the NBA and the NFL. They definitely need to hire more Asians and Latinos..... and white guys!! 75% black and 67% black respectively. Maybe blacks and other POC dont want to be pilots? Who is holding them back?

And which airlines are refusing to hire women?

I just pray that Alison Krauss hasn't seen the last of her Grammy award winning days considering who recently dethroned her as the woman with the most wins.

God bless you and her and Beyonce always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

P.S. May these two songs be submitted and nominated for next year's show, they are awesome!!! :) :) :)

Call me 'selfish', but my safety is more important than Social Justice / some Racial Quota decision. That means the best pilots should be hired...period. If a Latino, Black, Native American, and / or woman proves to be the better pilot than some white person - or any other person - by all means HIRE THEM. I'm all for it - hiring the best pilot.

United Airlines Announces They Will No Longer Hire the Best Pilots

'United Airlines is taking a bizarre business risk and announcing to the world that it will no longer hire the best pilots available but will instead make sure that 50% of their trainees for flying you around the world will be women and minorities—talent and skill be damned.'

if they're hiring nothing but minorities and women to be pilots, I am never ever ever flying again --- preservation of my own life.

NTA just got a funding boost.

Forum List

Back