Is it just me or are left-leaning women in media quietly pushing Nikki Haley??

I've noticed that women in left-wing media really don't speak harshly against Nikki Haley, knowing they disagree with her politics. I've even seen a number of negative articles about her, but they don't seem to make it on CNN or MSNBC. Also, in my opinion, she didn't do that well in the last debate against Desantis and the media just kept quiet on her performance.
Haley is a warmonger like most Democrats.

Wrong. She's a person of color, so she gets a pass from the media unless she agrees with Trump on something.
The only reason the media loves her is because she lives war. Not because she is considered a POC.

Ask Clarence Thomas how much the racist media likes blacks.

Liberals In Open Primary States Should Vote For Nikki Haley

o0ndMfN.png

They like her because she would pose no threat to Democrats in the general. She's a RINO and personally, I can't see what anyone but another RINO would see in her useless ass. MAGA

If Haley were to get the nomination, she wouldn't wage much of a campaign and will likely be content to finish in 2nd place.

And afterwards, the media will analyze Sleepy Joe's win and conclude that the R's have to move to the left and it was "Trump's fault" for her defeat for not rallying his supporters to her banner.

If Haley were to get the nomination, she wouldn't wage much of a campaign and will likely be content to finish in 2nd place.

And afterwards, the media will analyze Sleepy Joe's win and conclude that the R's have to move to the left and it was "Trump's fault" for her defeat for not rallying his supporters to her banner.
That's true but in reality, there's no possible way Trump would be able to rally his America first followers to vote for her. It would kinda be like when he tried to push them to vote for Dr. Oz.

The liberal media is handling Haley with kid gloves because they already know they can squash her like a bug if she got the nomination. They play nice and will stab her in the back the first chance they get, like McCain and Romney. Only morons would support Haley when Democrats tell them to.

The liberal media is handling Haley with kid gloves because they already know they can squash her like a bug if she got the nomination. They play nice and will stab her in the back the first chance they get, like McCain and Romney. Only morons would support Haley when Democrats tell them to.

I think they truly see her as a viable alternative to Biden. She's basically Hillary Clinton.

And I don't really think her Republican supporters need the Dems to tell em what to do.

This is kind of where reality should become glaringly obvious in that there just really isn't that much difference between a lot of voters, regardless of whether they sport a D or an R on their helmet.

Last edited:
I think they truly see her a a viable alternative to Biden. She's basically Hillary Clinton.

And I donlt really hink her Republican supporters need the Dems to tell em what to do.

This is kind of where reality becomes glaringly obvious in that there just really isn't that much difference beteween a lot of voters, regardless of whether they sport a D or an R on their helmet.
Nope, she's easy to beat. It's McCain and Romney all over again. The liberal trash will sing her praises but never vote for her, just cut her down because she's a wishy washy fraud.

Trump's platform of peace and prosperity is a lot more attractive to the voters, so of course they want someone who is opposed to it for the R's in November.

Although if she were nominated, Haley would be literally crucified for her views of the Civil War and the fact that she doesn't recognize the official Liberal position that slavery was the only cause for the Civil War and it was caused by Republicans (then called Democrats before the Big Party Switcheroo) who hated black people and are threatening to put them back in chains if they ever get a chance again.

Peace and prosperity???? Trump brought chaos and disaster.

Trump has brought bankruptcy and disaster to every deal he's a part of. Trump is the ONLY person to make money on his deals. Others get screwed.

7 bankruptcies is a record by any American businessman, and not in a good way. So are his 3000+ law suits.

Nope, she's easy to beat. It's McCain and Romney all over again. The liberal trash will sing her praises but never vote for her, just cut her down because she's a wishy washy fraud.

Nobody is singing her praises because she promises to pardon Trump and not to protect abortion rights. Nothing there to like.

Forum List

Back