Is it just me or are left-leaning women in media quietly pushing Nikki Haley??

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
I've noticed that women in left-wing media really don't speak harshly against Nikki Haley, knowing they disagree with her politics. I've even seen a number of negative articles about her, but they don't seem to make it on CNN or MSNBC. Also, in my opinion, she didn't do that well in the last debate against Desantis and the media just kept quiet on her performance.

I do not even think it is quiet. She is a war hawk, so the left will try to prop her up as the Republican nominee.

The MIC best case scenario is to have a WAR MONGER running for both parties.

The MIC and cult fucks hated the deescalation during the Trump years.

Nilkki Haley is a russian asset.

I've noticed that women in left-wing media really don't speak harshly against Nikki Haley, knowing they disagree with her politics. I've even seen a number of negative articles about her, but they don't seem to make it on CNN or MSNBC. Also, in my opinion, she didn't do that well in the last debate against Desantis and the media just kept quiet on her performance.
A, there really isn't a "left wing media". That a RWNJ fable to make you feel better about the crap from all those fake news site you kids all slurp up so vigorously.

B. I'm not seeing anything like that on regular media anyway.

Trump's platform of peace and prosperity is a lot more attractive to the voters, so of course they want someone who is opposed to it for the R's in November.

Although if she were nominated, Haley would be literally crucified for her views of the Civil War and the fact that she doesn't recognize the official Liberal position that slavery was the only cause for the Civil War and it was caused by Republicans (then called Democrats before the Big Party Switcheroo) who hated black people and are threatening to put them back in chains if they ever get a chance again.

Nothing more than undermining Trump. We see it all the time from those idiots.

If somehow she would win the nomination, I could see my wife voting for her. She's pretty tired of how men in politics talk about women.

If the cult fucks are propping up the candidate, run the other way. It means they are racist, antisemitic, war mongers.

They are homophobic, islamaphobic, transphobic, misogynist racists. Nikki Haley is a Russian asset.

Of course they are. Haley would lose a good amount of conservatives. The MSM is pushing who they’re told to push.

CNN and MSNBC are liberal, not left wing.

They like her because she would pose no threat to Democrats in the general. She's a RINO and personally, I can't see what anyone but another RINO would see in her useless ass. MAGA

I do not even think it is quiet. She is a war hawk, so the left will try to prop her up as the Republican nominee.

The MIC best case scenario is to have a WAR MONGER running for both parties.

The MIC and cult fucks hated the deescalation during the Trump years.

Nilkki Haley is a russian asset.
What don't you understand about our grotesque "defense" budget? As long as we spend this much money on war, we gonna have wars no matter who sits in the White House.

Forum List

Back