Is Hulk Hogan a homosexual?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Dr. David Schultz outs the Hulkster in this 40 year old video, showing that homosexuality is by no means that new in the world of sports.

This, BTW, was before Goldust or Adrian Adonis came out.

A lot of them have come out over the years. Being a prorasslin fan since a child I always assumed a lot of them were judging by the in ring persona. Gorgeous George the most obvious . My girlfriend said back then '' they get to come out with out really coming out''

Last edited:
No Stereotyping

If you get aroused by sweaty men prancing around in leotards that is your problem
No Stereotyping

If you get aroused by sweaty men prancing around in leotards that is your problem
Stereotyping;

Your comment, “All Wrestlers and those who watch it are homosexuals Is obviously stereotyping. That would be like saying, “All Asians are short“ or All whites are racist.”

However I have no interest in watching wrestling and I am heterosexual. To me it is a waste of time to watch a staged fight. I will admit the performers are very skilled athletes. Otherwise there would be a lot of serious injuries.

Stereotyping;

Your comment, “All Wrestlers and those who watch it are homosexuals Is obviously stereotyping. That would be like saying, “All Asians are short“ or All whites are racist.”

However I have no interest in watching wrestling and I am heterosexual. To me it is a waste of time to watch a staged fight. I will admit the performers are very skilled athletes. Otherwise there would be a lot of serious injuries.
Sad but true

Watching sweaty men dry hump each other in the ring is the ultimate homoerotic fantasy

Sad but true

Watching sweaty men dry hump each other in the ring is the ultimate homoerotic fantasy
What about real wrestling? High School, College, national, global and Olympic tournaments? This did start in Greece!

What about real wrestling? High School, College, national, global and Olympic tournaments? This did start in Greece!
Still two sweaty men dry humping each other

1638487508329.jpeg

Dr. David Schultz outs the Hulkster in this 40 year old video, showing that homosexuality is by no means that new in the world of sports.

That must have been hilarious to have watched in real time back then.

as you have been told before....adonis was not gay......its called a gimmick.....

as you have been told before....adonis was not gay......its called a gimmick.....

So you're saying that Mr. Adonis was lying when he came out? If Adonis was lying when he admitted to homosexuality, maybe its the same with other supposed homos like Elton John, Don Lemon and Petey Buttigieg?

New Topics

Forum List

Back