Is Hulk Hogan a homosexual?

So you're saying that Mr. Adonis was lying when he came out? If Adonis was lying when he admitted to homosexuality, maybe its the same with other supposed homos like Elton John, Don Lemon and Petey Buttigieg?

I don’t know, maybe. I think he just played it gay to play up being a heel all the fans loved to hate. I don’t think the Iron Sheik was really a terrorist, either.

So you're saying that Mr. Adonis was lying when he came out? If Adonis was lying when he admitted to homosexuality, maybe its the same with other supposed homos like Elton John, Don Lemon and Petey Buttigieg?

if you read about the guys life you might learn something....he is a wrestler in a phony world.....the other 3 are in the real world....

Dr. David Schultz outs the Hulkster in this 40 year old video, showing that homosexuality is by no means that new in the world of sports.

This, BTW, was before Goldust or Adrian Adonis came out.

As Tommy Dreamer once said... "It's not gay, it's pro wrestling"

Pro wrestling is great, but the WWF got into a lot of trouble with gay stuff.

1. The Ring Boy scandal. Terry Garvin and other higher-ups were predators for young ring boys, promising them big things as long as they were able to pound them.

2. Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco were called "The Cream Team", and would force many new talents (not just wrestlers) to allow them access to their private parts. Pat Patterson was specifically notorious for "milking" the talent.

3. Vince McMahon is known to be into swinger, perversion behavior.

4. Many big names have testified or are rumored to have given up themselves for a push, such as Piper, Shawn Micheals, Warrior, Hogan, etc.

Dr. David Schultz outs the Hulkster in this 40 year old video, showing that homosexuality is by no means that new in the world of sports.

This, BTW, was before Goldust or Adrian Adonis came out.

Why are you thinking about who he sleeps with?

Hulk had a hair stylist with him on the road. It’s true. Seen here with Pierce Poundstone who specialized in “Mullets and Skullets”.

FIiuplSXoAIfBHA

New Topics

Forum List

Back