Big 10 Championship Game tonight,

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Okay, tonight at 8 pm, the 15 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-2) will take on the number 2 seed in the nation Michigan Wolverines (11-1) for the title to the Big 10.

I will, of course, be watching and pulling for Iowa to take this. If they win, they won't make it into the playoffs, but will be somewhat vindicated from their fall from the Second Seed earlier in the year.

In truth, I expect Michigan to take this game and I'm just hoping for a good game and not a blow out.

I give it 24-17 Michigan.

Anyone willing to make a prediction?

Okay, tonight at 8 pm, the 15 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-2) will take on the number 2 seed in the nation Michigan Wolverines (11-1) for the title to the Big 10.

I will, of course, be watching and pulling for Iowa to take this. If they win, they won't make it into the playoffs, but will be somewhat vindicated from their fall from the Second Seed earlier in the year.

In truth, I expect Michigan to take this game and I'm just hoping for a good game and not a blow out.

I give it 24-17 Michigan.

Anyone willing to make a prediction?
Michigan is going to win.....but they always find a way to fumble away a big lead.

Michigan is going to win.....but they always find a way to fumble away a big lead.
Well, I'm not going to shed a tear if that happens. LOL

I would be ecstatic if Iowa pulls this off.

I'm sure you've watched a few Iowa games this year, and you know their offense can be absolutely putrid at times. It is the Iowa defense that has got them to this championship game. I think now that Michigan has gotten the OSU monkey off their backs, and considering how Iowa's offense is unlikely to do much, I think Michigan covers and wins by 13.

Final score: Michigan 34 Iowa 21

I'm sure you've watched a few Iowa games this year, and you know their offense can be absolutely putrid at times. It is the Iowa defense that has got them to this championship game. I think now that Michigan has gotten the OSU monkey off their backs, and considering how Iowa's offense is unlikely to do much, I think Michigan covers and wins by 13.

Final score: Michigan 34 Iowa 21
This is true. Last year Iowa offensive team was orders of magnitude better than this year.

Their offense is tepid at best, but they have; at times, showed they can be brilliant.

Their defense is one of the best in the nation, but I've seen that they give up the big play deep far too often. But they are top-notch in takeaways and interceptions.

If they stand a chance at all, it will be in the Special Teams' play. They excel in that department.

Harbaugh probably saved his job by beating Ohio State....but he needs to win the championship or they might forget about that win.
Agreed. I"m thinking that even the OS win didn't put much shine on him. He should beat Iowa, but how he wins it will be a determinant of his future with the team.

The entire outcome of the game depends on how many boogers Jim Harbaugh eats this game

Well, well, booger head gets a touchdown

Trouble with Jim is, when he hits a single he thinks he hit a home run

Can't wait to see the SEC crush him.

Forum List

Back