Is Hulk Hogan a homosexual?

FJhLQRhX0AgLa-E
1642656011452.gif

38 years ago today Hulk Hogan beat the Iron Sheik for his first world title and gave birth to the Golden Era of Wrestling. Here is a piece of art that signifies that historic occasion

FJ0UcuIXoAAbRSY

Dr. David Schultz outs the Hulkster in this 40 year old video, showing that homosexuality is by no means that new in the world of sports.

This, BTW, was before Goldust or Adrian Adonis came out.

Who cares?

Dr. David Schultz outs the Hulkster in this 40 year old video, showing that homosexuality is by no means that new in the world of sports.

This, BTW, was before Goldust or Adrian Adonis came out.

If he is, as long as he keeps it to himself and doesn't try to lure our kids into chopping off their dingers then I don't care.

Phobia means a "fear of". I do not fear homosexuality, I am repulsed by it and disgusted at the deviants who try to force themselves and their depravity onto others, especially our kids.

Note, Men do not have to spend years and years and years grooming boys to grow into men. That is natural biology. But the alphabet people need to have full access to our kids throughout their most important formative years to make little boys want to cut off their little pee pee's and think they might be girls. Thats the purpose of universal "daycare". Thats not going to be optional folks. You will have to give your kids to them for indoctrination, and if you interfere you will be charged with abuse.

Forum List

Back