Is Hilary so dumb that even if not marked, she should've KNOWN the stuff shouldn't be unsecured?

The person who best knows the impact of the information being transmitted is the person who sent it

I send you unmarked classified information

Who is guilty......me or you?

She's the boss. She out ranked all those people. It was her job to say stop. Her job to realize her yahoo account wasn't the best place to send nation security secrets.

But again....I'm open to consider that she was in over her head and can't be trusted to be the boss. I agree.

OK....I send classified information to my boss and strip off all security headers

My boss should go to jail?

If it happens tens of thousands of times by many different subordinates and your boss doesn't stop it??? Well....at a minimum....your boss should be fired for incompetence. But promoted????

The person who best knows the impact of the information being transmitted is the person who sent it

If you've set up a private system outside of the State Department's system...then YOU are guilty! I'm sorry, Winger but Hillary Clinton deliberately chose to hide what she was doing at State by using those two servers based out of her house in Westchester. She knew that what she was doing was wrong but did it anyways. Then when she knew she was about to be exposed...she erased 50,000 emails. That's willful destruction of evidence. To be blunt...Hillary Clinton is guilty as sin!

When you have clearance the level of Hillary's you have annual training that you must complete to retain your clearance. Ignorance is not the reason, she wanted to control all of her communications and she couldn't do that with a .gov email account. She isn't dumb, she is corrupt and evil and a pathological liar but she isn't dumb.

I don't think she's dumb or evil.

I think she feels she entitled to do anything she wants and no one will ever say anything to her about it. She feels repercussions are for others. Not her.

Elitist much???

What about all the other government / military officials that knowingly sent material to H. Clinton's private email account ? They all knew what was going on ! ! ! !
I dont think that can be proven true for most of them.
Ignorance of the law does not make one innocent of breaking it . . . Try telling a traffic cop that you didn't realize you had broken a law and see how that goes ; )
But then -
th

What about all the other government / military officials that knowingly sent material to H. Clinton's private email account ? They all knew what was going on ! ! ! !
Ignorance of the law does not make one innocent of breaking it . . . Try telling a traffic cop that you didn't realize you had broken a law and see how that goes ; )
But then -
th

cops let people off the hook all the time

If you've set up a private system outside of the State Department's system...then YOU are guilty! I'm sorry, Winger but Hillary Clinton deliberately chose to hide what she was doing at State by using those two servers based out of her house in Westchester. She knew that what she was doing was wrong but did it anyways. Then when she knew she was about to be exposed...she erased 50,000 emails. That's willful destruction of evidence. To be blunt...Hillary Clinton is guilty as sin!

that destruction of evidence -----done by a politician (no less) does seem a
bit unsettling------shades of watergate

But then -
th

Like Zappa said . . . randomly enforced ; )

Watergate is why the regulations were on the books in the first place, Rosie! Democrats and Republicans both agreed that we needed to hold people in the government accountable for their actions and that they shouldn't be able to hide from us what they were doing in our names. Liberals who now attempt to defend what Hillary Clinton has done don't seem to grasp that her actions are just as wrong as a Richard Nixon's.

But then -
th

Like Zappa said . . . randomly enforced ; )

better then being jack booted thugs i guess

Watergate is why the regulations were on the books in the first place, Rosie! Democrats and Republicans both agreed that we needed to hold people in the government accountable for their actions and that they shouldn't be able to hide from us what they were doing in our names. Liberals who now attempt to defend what Hillary Clinton has done don't seem to grasp that her actions are just as wrong as a Richard Nixon's.

perhaps more wrong since

it contains sensitive information

I don't think her supporters care if it harmed America's security. Half of them WANT American power diminished so they probably applaud it.
How did it harm our security?

Where was the actual breach?
That's not the issue. A parent who lets a young child play unattended next to a busy street is negligent whether the child went into traffic and got hurt or not.

If you send it to me and I realize it should be classified (because I am the Secretary of State and have the responsibility to do so), who is now responsible to make sure that information is protected?

You're as usual full of shit!
NO ONE in the government or military knew the fucking bitch had an unsecure private homebrew server! Wise up asshole!
NO ONE in the military said "We all know Hillary is using an unsecure server but we'll send her Top Secret national intelligence anyway.
What are you like fucking age ten?

Thus far, it appears that the defense of Hillary's actions hinge on the legal question, "is she guilty of breaking the law?", not that her choosing to utilize a private email server for all official correspondence as Secretary of State was either a good or smart thing to do. If that is indeed the case, we should not be seriously considering giving a person with such poor judgement even greater responsibility.

Am I correct?

Thus far, it appears that the defense of Hillary's actions hinge on the legal question, "is she guilty of breaking the law?", not that her choosing to utilize a private email server for all official correspondence as Secretary of State was either a good or smart thing to do. If that is indeed the case, we should not be seriously considering giving a person with such poor judgement even greater responsibility.

Am I correct?

There's little question that what Clinton did violates any notion of "transparency" and the whole notion that government official's actions should be be something that the Congress can keep tabs so as to prevent corruption.

The thing you really want to ask yourself is WHY Clinton wanted to operate secretly outside of official government channels? WHY would she go to all that trouble to set up a hidden e-mail system and why would she hide it at her home? WHY would she leave herself open to allegations that she destroyed evidence by deleting 50,000 e-mails right before Congressional investigators could subpoena them?

I mean I'm sorry...but there are almost no credible reasons WHY she did what she did UNLESS she was working back room deals to enrich herself! It's my guess that if we ever DO get to see what was in those 50,000 missing e-mails that many of them will be some sort of confirmation of just that!

Am I correct?

There's little question that what Clinton did violates any notion of "transparency" and the whole notion that government official's actions should be be something that the Congress can keep tabs so as to prevent corruption.

The thing you really want to ask yourself is WHY Clinton wanted to operate secretly outside of official government channels? WHY would she go to all that trouble to set up a hidden e-mail system and why would she hide it at her home? WHY would she leave herself open to allegations that she destroyed evidence by deleting 50,000 e-mails right before Congressional investigators could subpoena them?

I mean I'm sorry...but there are almost no credible reasons WHY she did what she did UNLESS she was working back room deals to enrich herself! It's my guess that if we ever DO get to see what was in those 50,000 missing e-mails that many of them will be some sort of confirmation of just that!
And I have to wonder about all those foreign "donations" to the Clinton "foundation" while she was Sec State. Cheney took a buttload of grief for the company he was with, even though he divested himself before taking office. I saw no similar effort from Hillary.

she is not that dumb

her sheeple are
her sheeple do not care about our country and that is so so obvious. The fact she got so many delegates is truly ashame. The only one she should have ever got was her own. Period. A lyng cheating womanizing lover, and the root cause for four americans deaths in Benghazi. And someone voted for her. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back