Is Hilary so dumb that even if not marked, she should've KNOWN the stuff shouldn't be unsecured?

What about all the other government / military officials that knowingly sent material to H. Clinton's private email account ? They all knew what was going on ! ! ! !

Burn them too, including the president.
come on now, we know there is a double standard to the media in the country and the wrong doings done by politicians. If it's the left it's ok, if it's the right, it is bring the suckers down mode, humiliate and slander. Yep, double standard americans, how proud they must be.

BTW, I say fk em all.

she is not that dumb

her sheeple are
her sheeple do not care about our country and that is so so obvious. The fact she got so many delegates is truly ashame. The only one she should have ever got was her own. Period. A lyng cheating womanizing lover, and the root cause for four americans deaths in Benghazi. And someone voted for her. :ack-1:
I wouldn't say that they don't care about the country. I think they just don't pay any attention. They only know "Hillary, woman, good". I mean, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that some of them think she encouraged Rosa Parks to stay at the front of the bus.

she is not that dumb

her sheeple are
her sheeple do not care about our country and that is so so obvious. The fact she got so many delegates is truly ashame. The only one she should have ever got was her own. Period. A lyng cheating womanizing lover, and the root cause for four americans deaths in Benghazi. And someone voted for her. :ack-1:
I wouldn't say that they don't care about the country. I think they just don't pay any attention. They only know "Hillary, woman, good". I mean, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that some of them think she encouraged Rosa Parks to stay at the front of the bus.
dude she was on the campaign trail saying I got your back, and she let four americans die in Benghazi. How much more of I don't got your back does one need. And anyone who doesn't know Monica and the other women involved with Bill and she is still with him and promoting him, shows she has no women's rights to talk about. Honestly, I'm shocked and amazed. Again, fk all of those americans who support her. she lost all respect and should be in jail. But hey, double standards, look at Petraeus and all he had was a mistress. holy crap, can there be a bigger double standard.

she is not that dumb

her sheeple are
dude she was on the campaign trail saying I got your back, and she let four americans die in Benghazi. How much more of I don't got your back does one need. And anyone who doesn't know Monica and the other women involved with Bill and she is still with him and promoting him, shows she has no women's rights to talk about. Honestly, I'm shocked and amazed. Again, fk all of those americans who support her. she lost all respect and should be in jail. But hey, double standards, look at Petraeus and all he had was a mistress. holy crap, can there be a bigger double standard.
If nothing else, this whole thing blows the lid off the democrats' claim to honor justice.

Forum List

Back