Is he coming apart?

You sir are NOT CORRECT. I have just checked my posts, regading the search and the passports. I posted what I had read yesterday in post #26. asked for link in #34, Lastamender did not post one, I did not look for one. In #45 he said mainstream lengths were garbage without even posting one, even from some right-wing source even then. I responded today at 2:45 after reading a link on Drudge, saying they had in fact been returned, which automatically means they were taken. You will notice, I had no ill comments to Lastamember. You should also notice, if you look, I did not use any bold blue anywhere in this thread or in any referencing the search, yet I still respond to you and to Lastamember with simply the facts based on reports I had read at the time. The one that started the name-calling was Barnacle Bill. You and I have disagreed before, but I have no problem with you or Lastamember. I'm just not taking shit from that self-righteous asshole, of a make believe movie admiral. Fuck him and the rowboat he paddled in on.
Still clinging to your pathetic lies and excuses I see.

I already proved you are a lying sack of shit. Why beat a dead horse, you fucking reject!
False. Go back and read my posts, regarding what I read, and when, you worthless piece of shit. Shouldn't you be preparing classes where you get to browbeat kids, you are supposed to be teaching, that are not free to tell you to suck their dick, when you go off? Shove off, Whale Shit Swabby.

False. Go back and read my posts, regarding what I read, and when, you worthless piece of shit. Shouldn't you be preparing classes where you get to browbeat kids, you are supposed to be teaching, that are not free to tell you to suck their dick, when you go off? Shove off, Whale Shit Swabby.
You just cannot handle having your ass handed to you!

I retired from teaching over 4 years ago. I was an online Army recruiter for almost 4 years before my health relegated me to being unable to work.

You may now kiss my ass profusely.

You just cannot handle having your ass handed to you!

I retired from teaching over 4 years ago. I was an online Army recruiter for almost 4 years before my health relegated me to being unable to work.

You may now kiss my ass profusely.
I acknowledge to the one I posted to, regarding this passport thread.
My ass is intact. So you are all broke down and bitter. Don't expect sympathy from me. You worn out old fuck.

You sir are NOT CORRECT. I have just checked my posts, regading the search and the passports. I posted what I had read yesterday in post #26. asked for link in #34, Lastamender did not post one, I did not look for one. In #45 he said mainstream lengths were garbage without even posting one, even from some right-wing source even then. I responded today at 2:45 after reading a link on Drudge, saying they had in fact been returned, which automatically means they were taken. You will notice, I had no ill comments to Lastamember. You should also notice, if you look, I did not use any bold blue anywhere in this thread or in any referencing the search, yet I still respond to you and to Lastamember with simply the facts based on reports I had read at the time. The one that started the name-calling was Barnacle Bill. You and I have disagreed before, but I have no problem with you or Lastamember. I'm just not taking shit from that self-righteous asshole, of a make believe movie admiral. Fuck him and the rowboat he paddled in on.
You wrote what it though, right?

I’m good with you, but you wrote it. You believed it. Just admit it

You wrote what it though, right?

I’m good with you, but you wrote it. You believed it. Just admit it
I believed what was in the article I read yesterday, until I read differently today. Then I accepted the new article. And, I posted that, within a few minutes of reading it on the Drudge report link. You will not find me pushing BS with no logical reason to believe, as some partisan effort.

If your ass is intact, it must be located where most people have a face! Why don't you just admit defeat an STFU before everyone puts you on ignore?
I wish you would put me on ignore. I have no need of your response. I try to keep the assholes out of my life as much as possible. I respect the posters on here in general, just not you, as you are unworthy. You argue like a 4th grader, simply calling names. Emotionally your a child in a broke down old man's body or what is left of one. Have the nurse bring you a changed of pampers and a soothing ointment for your red ass, while I continue with normal posters on the trump passport thread.

I believed what was in the article I read yesterday, until I read differently today. Then I accepted the new article. And, I posted that, within a few minutes of reading it on the Drudge report link. You will not find me pushing BS with no logical reason to believe, as some partisan effort.
I get it. But you didn’t believe trump because it was trump!

I get it. But you didn’t believe trump because it was trump!
I have little reason to believe trump, and I had an article denying the passports were taken. Now I have multiple articles saying they have been returned, but in general still have little reason to believe trump. In many, many things, he is known to lie, on purpose.

I have little reason to believe trump, and I had an article denying the passports were taken. Now I have multiple articles saying they have been returned, but in general still have little reason to believe trump. In many, many things, he is known to lie, on purpose.
So you didn’t give him even the benefit of the doubt until you knew for sure. You leaped. Just admit it and move on.

So you didn’t give him even the benefit of the doubt until you knew for sure. You leaped. Just admit it and move on.
I had an article. I didn't attack. I invited him to post an article. He refused, saying mainstream articles were shit. Still, when I came across an article confirming, I came back and said so. I conduct myself in an above board manner with him, you. That is all I owe anybody on the internet or in person. The only person I have taken object with is the one that attacked.

You people seem to focus on him a lot, I myself was ready to move on back in November of 2020 but the left is hell bent on keeping him front and center.

This is another example of a non-story that should be ignored because it is pointless. No one is going to change their vote over this. I won't vote for him but I never would have in the first place.
Good, because he's coming apart even more. Now he says the documents are is, after his two lawyers testified today. :spinner: Wait, I thought he said the documents were planted by the FBI? 🤪 Oh wait, Trump said he declassified documents that no one knew about that you can't do. And now that he says they were his, how can that be? All documents belong to the American people at the American archives. :laughing0301: The SOB has totally lost his shit. How many more versions of his magical truth are we going to find out about?

I wish you would put me on ignore. I have no need of your response. I try to keep the assholes out of my life as much as possible. I respect the posters on here in general, just not you, as you are unworthy. You argue like a 4th grader, simply calling names. Emotionally your a child in a broke down old man's body or what is left of one. Have the nurse bring you a changed of pampers and a soothing ointment for your red ass, while I continue with normal posters on the trump passport thread.
I cannot put you ignore. I am making it my mission in life to show what an ignorant, arrogant, liberal asshole you truly are!

Forum List

Back