Is he coming apart?

They took them and did not include them on the inventory list of items they took.

Not shady, nope. Not at all.
Somebody on here said the only listed box 1, box 2 etc. Do not know if that is true or not, as I have not seen the list. If so, that might explain it. If it listed documents though, it would be pretty hard to not recognize Passports.

If they returned them, it means they took them. It goes to show how shoddy this clown show really is. Good chance the warrant will get tossed because of such obvious malfeasance.
I'll wait and see on that one.

Just a few hours on Monday after counseling others they should "calm down about the FBI raid or "terrible things would happen" Donald Trump angrily lashed out at the DOJ and the judge who issued the search warrant regarding government documents that have been sitting at Trump's home in Florida for months. This sounds like a guy that's pretty unbalanced right now.

Is "The Donald" coming apart? :oops:

Sounds like the Democrats are longing for company. After all, Biden, Harris and Pelosi belong to them.

Fuck you, Barnacle Bill. I have read story a moment ago, saying they returned them.
That's what I said, dumbass!

You said, "I liked it when he said they took his thee passports, but they immediately check, and said "Oh, hell no. We haven't got them". No telling where he stashed them."

You once again prove yourself to be a lying sack of shit!

That's what I said, dumbass!

You said, "I liked it when he said they took his thee passports, but they immediately check, and said "Oh, hell no. We haven't got them". No telling where he stashed them."

You once again prove yourself to be a lying sack of shit!
That they did not have them is what I read, at that time. Today I read something different, posted I had now read new information, immediately and that is all I have an obligation to do. I sure don't owe a piece of shit with no respect for anybody but himself, that attacks other as to their intelligence, because of what they have read in mainstream. So fuck you, you barnacles covered, beached, dunsel. Unlike you, I won't denigrate your branch of service or educational background, but have no respect for shitty likes of you and anybody like you. Fuck you very much.

That they did not have them is what I read, at that time. Today I read something different, posted I had now read new information, immediately and that is all I have an obligation to do. I sure don't owe a piece of shit with no respect for anybody but himself, that attacks other as to their intelligence, because of what they have read in mainstream. So fuck you, you barnacles covered, beached, dunsel. Unlike you, I won't denigrate your branch of service or educational background, but have no respect for shitty likes of you and anybody like you. Fuck you very much.
Oh no, you were certain and screamed it in all bolder blue

Why don't you just admit you fucked up?

You claimed they did not seize the passport. It was proven that they did. You then claimed we were all wrong, and they did not have them, despite us never saying they did not.

Yes, you fucked up! Trying to hide it made it even worse.

Oh no, you were certain and screamed it in all bolder blue
You sir are NOT CORRECT. I have just checked my posts, regading the search and the passports. I posted what I had read yesterday in post #26. asked for link in #34, Lastamender did not post one, I did not look for one. In #45 he said mainstream lengths were garbage without even posting one, even from some right-wing source even then. I responded today at 2:45 after reading a link on Drudge, saying they had in fact been returned, which automatically means they were taken. You will notice, I had no ill comments to Lastamember. You should also notice, if you look, I did not use any bold blue anywhere in this thread or in any referencing the search, yet I still respond to you and to Lastamember with simply the facts based on reports I had read at the time. The one that started the name-calling was Barnacle Bill. You and I have disagreed before, but I have no problem with you or Lastamember. I'm just not taking shit from that self-righteous asshole, of a make believe movie admiral. Fuck him and the rowboat he paddled in on.

Why don't you just admit you fucked up?

You claimed they did not seize the passport. It was proven that they did. You then claimed we were all wrong, and they did not have them, despite us never saying they did not.

Yes, you fucked up! Trying to hide it made it even worse.
Interesting story that I responded with what was available at the time and then posted acknowledged after I read different today. Fuck you. I owe the likes of you nothing.

Forum List

Back