Is he coming apart?

gotword-deeznuts.gif
Boy, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

I think the world has plenty on Trump. We really don't need more.
You people seem to focus on him a lot, I myself was ready to move on back in November of 2020 but the left is hell bent on keeping him front and center.

This is another example of a non-story that should be ignored because it is pointless. No one is going to change their vote over this. I won't vote for him but I never would have in the first place.

Just a few hours on Monday after counseling others they should "calm down about the FBI raid or "terrible things would happen" Donald Trump angrily lashed out at the DOJ and the judge who issued the search warrant regarding government documents that have been sitting at Trump's home in Florida for months. This sounds like a guy that's pretty unbalanced right now.

Is "The Donald" coming apart? :oops:

Coming apart? I will bet you dollars to doughnuts that you are not man enough to survive what Trump has endured for the past 6 years. Like myself, you would go berserk if the FBI and DOJ raided your home and went through your wife's undergarments.

Trump has a skin so thick it has not been penetrated in 7 years of every rotten trick and specious accusations that would have defeated a lesser man. You assholes have barely made a dent. In fact, you continue to make him even more popular.
Trump is why they have that saying

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Just a few hours on Monday after counseling others they should "calm down about the FBI raid or "terrible things would happen" Donald Trump angrily lashed out at the DOJ and the judge who issued the search warrant regarding government documents that have been sitting at Trump's home in Florida for months. This sounds like a guy that's pretty unbalanced right now.

Is "The Donald" coming apart? :oops:

Tick tick tick Dimmer.

I already told you I do not drink. Trump has been attacked like no other president period. Then he was defrauded. Suck it up.

Well, maybe you should consider starting, then you would have an excuse for your stupidity

Forum List

Back