Is he coming apart?

I had an article. I didn't attack. I invited him to post an article. He refused, saying mainstream articles were shit. Still, when I came across an article confirming, I came back and said so. I conduct myself in an above board manner with him, you. That is all I owe anybody on the internet or in person. The only person I have taken object with is the one that attacked.
well, good luck.

You just cannot handle having your ass handed to you!

I retired from teaching over 4 years ago. I was an online Army recruiter for almost 4 years before my health relegated me to being unable to work.

You may now kiss my ass profusely.
It doesn't change the fact that I post with information, denials read and current at the time of posting or that when new info was in front of me, by my own readings (as the poster did not post any of his sources when asked) I acknowledge newer info, on my own or that I do not answer to assholes like you. It does not change the fact of you sitting around, a sickly, bitter old piece of shit, waiting for the end, attacking without reason, other people's intelligence, as in your bitterness over you own situation, you lack common intellectual honesty, reverting to your own paranoid need to lash out at others for no logical reason, no reason, as the only means of self amusement you have left. You choose to become a piece of shit, unworthy of discussion, in objective discourse. You chose and choose repeatedly. So suck on it and wrap yourself in your bitter, twisted sense of self importance and condescension to any you do not agree with based on your partisan feeble mind.

The 'journalist' has a strange definition of 'attack', you notice it's used upwards of 5 or 6 times in the article, that's what they do. Create a headline with 'attack' in it, include it in the article multiple times, yet nothing that Trump supposedly said that was documented in the article would fall under the definition of 'attack'. Just more bullshit lies from the leftist owned 'media', and their political bed fellows.
Democrat operatives posing as journalists…not a newspaper, rather a series of press releases typed up at the behest of their party, the Democrats.

Trump Republicans are really strange.

"CNN legal analyst disputes media hype, says Trump has BROAD authority to declassify material​

A CNN legal analyst last night threw cold water on all the media hype surrounding Trump having classified material at his home in Mar-a-lago.

Elie Honig said that when it comes to declassifying material as president, Trump had broad authority to declassify material and there’s nothing in the Constitution that says how he must do it.

In other words, Honig believes the Supreme Court would side with Trump if this were to be litigated.

.... Trump doesn’t have to follow that process because the Constitution doesn’t require him to do so."
therightscoop.com

CNN legal analyst disputes media hype, says Trump has BROAD authority to declassify material

A CNN legal analyst last night threw cold water on all the media hype surrounding Trump having classified material at his home in Mar-a-lago. Elie Honig said that when it comes to declassifying mat…
therightscoop.com
therightscoop.com

Soooo.......one more time the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.......ignore the Constitution.

"CNN legal analyst disputes media hype, says Trump has BROAD authority to declassify material​

A CNN legal analyst last night threw cold water on all the media hype surrounding Trump having classified material at his home in Mar-a-lago.

Elie Honig said that when it comes to declassifying material as president, Trump had broad authority to declassify material and there’s nothing in the Constitution that says how he must do it.

In other words, Honig believes the Supreme Court would side with Trump if this were to be litigated.

.... Trump doesn’t have to follow that process because the Constitution doesn’t require him to do so."
therightscoop.com

CNN legal analyst disputes media hype, says Trump has BROAD authority to declassify material

A CNN legal analyst last night threw cold water on all the media hype surrounding Trump having classified material at his home in Mar-a-lago. Elie Honig said that when it comes to declassifying mat…
therightscoop.com
therightscoop.com

Soooo.......one more time the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.......ignore the Constitution.
just as he said, and I haven't seen anyone post anything to say otherwise. The onus is on demofks.

Happy TDSing

Last edited:
Just a few hours on Monday after counseling others they should "calm down about the FBI raid or "terrible things would happen" Donald Trump angrily lashed out at the DOJ and the judge who issued the search warrant regarding government documents that have been sitting at Trump's home in Florida for months. This sounds like a guy that's pretty unbalanced right now.

Is "The Donald" coming apart? :oops:

No, but you certainly are.

It doesn't change the fact that I post with information, denials read and current at the time of posting or that when new info was in front of me, by my own readings (as the poster did not post any of his sources when asked) I acknowledge newer info, on my own or that I do not answer to assholes like you. It does not change the fact of you sitting around, a sickly, bitter old piece of shit, waiting for the end, attacking without reason, other people's intelligence, as in your bitterness over you own situation, you lack common intellectual honesty, reverting to your own paranoid need to lash out at others for no logical reason, no reason, as the only means of self amusement you have left. You choose to become a piece of shit, unworthy of discussion, in objective discourse. You chose and choose repeatedly. So suck on it and wrap yourself in your bitter, twisted sense of self importance and condescension to any you do not agree with based on your partisan feeble mind.
It seems Brandon's failures has made you very bitter and more than a bit vile.

Forum List

Back