Is Gun Violence An American Problem -- Or Is Blacks The Problem?

Of course blacks are the problem. The ceo of a company sits at the lunch table of his company. He has a plate of thousands of cookies. A white workers sits at the same table with a cookie on his plate. A black worker sit with no cookies on his plate. The white worker is discussed because he only has one cookie. The ceo tells him better watch out that black worker gunna steal your cookie.. Guess who the white worker typically gets angry with. If the black worker and the white worker had any brains they would get some of that CEO cookies
While I generally appreciate your "work together" take on black guy and white guy and how the elites pit us against each other, stealing his cookies is not the answer either. Black guy and white guy need to go into business together and compete against CEO and get their own cookies.

Mac, I sincerely appreciate you actually responding. No bullshit. Seriously. Thank you.

Now for my response. For the most part, I agree.

However, WE (gun advocates) have already given A SHIT TON of our rights away to allegedly stop this problem, and it has only gotten worse, so when you say that we have to give up more rights, it does not go over well.

I think the gun-grabbing side (it's not necessarily left or right) needs to change before EVER asking ANYTHING ELSE from us.
To me, this is a race and cultural issue more than a gun issue.

Of course blacks are the problem. The ceo of a company sits at the lunch table of his company. He has a plate of thousands of cookies. A white workers sits at the same table with a cookie on his plate. A black worker sit with no cookies on his plate. The white worker is discussed because he only has one cookie. The ceo tells him better watch out that black worker gunna steal your cookie.. Guess who the white worker typically gets angry with. If the black worker and the white worker had any brains they would get some of that CEO cookies

I've never seen anything like that in the real world. In the real world, the "ceo" or whatever the employer is, and it is not always an evul profit seeking corportation, I've worked in several non-profits or government organizations where they are happy to pay shit...

in the real world, the "ceo" just pays as little as he can get away with. As long as there is someone willing to do the job for one or no cookies, that will be the going rate.

You want to give some leverage to the workers, stop importing vast amounts of cheap Third World labor. For starters.

Meh, I think blacks are the problem..If you just treat them differently and crack down on them more; they will get back in line.....

if only good blacks like Candace Owens or this guy would just step up more and train blacks how to be more human....
z.c00n.066(23)[1].jpg

oh well.....

I've never seen anything like that in the real world. In the real world, the "ceo" or whatever the employer is, and it is not always an evul profit seeking corportation, I've worked in several non-profits or government organizations where they are happy to pay shit...

in the real world, the "ceo" just pays as little as he can get away with. As long as there is someone willing to do the job for one or no cookies, that will be the going rate.

You want to give some leverage to the workers, stop importing vast amounts of cheap Third World labor. For starters.
It would be evil if corporations/CEO's hired that third world labor -- but since we know that corporations can't possibly be evil or have corrupt intentions -- it feels much better to just say a whole race of darkies are the ones who are evil and corrupt..and plus, its fun....

Meh, I think blacks are the problem..If you just treat them differently and crack down on them more; they will get back in line.....

if only good blacks like Candace Owens or this guy would just step up more and train blacks how to be more human....
View attachment 703556

oh well.....

You asked a good question and got some serious responses. I guess you are at your limit and can't engage any further than that.

It would be evil if corporations/CEO's hired that third world labor -- but since we know that corporations can't possibly be evil or have corrupt intentions -- it feels much better to just say a whole race of darkies are the ones who are evil and corrupt..and plus, its fun....

It is common for lefties to get hysterical or hyperbolic in their demonization of corporations. That often puts us on teh right in the position of being forced to "Defend" them and/or their actions, just becuase we are not... hysterically opposed to them based on lefty ideology.

That does not mean that their actions cannot have negative impact. In this case, I made no moral judement on their actions. My comment was about the policies that set the labor envirnoment that sets the wages. I would like to see wages rise. IMO, that should be the goal of policy.

I am not interesting in "feeling better" as a goal for policy discussion. I want solutions and plans for improvements, not ways to "feel better".

To me, this is a race and cultural issue more than a gun issue.
Everything we have been doing as a society has been to separate children from the very thought of guns at a very early age. I think that has been a complete failure.

Children need to experience and know about guns VERY early. Make it a mandatory part of all school curriculum.

"Quarius Naqua Dunham, a third grader from Portsmouth, N.H. was killed over the weekend when police say he and his family were victims of a random shooting in South Carolina. According to the Florence County Sheriff's office, 40-year-old Charles Montgomery Allen allegedly shot at three cars as they drove by his home on Saturday. Dunham was rushed to the hospital after being shot in the neck. The 8-year-old was removed from life support on Sunday and later died. His father was hit in the leg, but is expected to survive. Allen was arrested after the incident. He is charged with one count each of murder and attempted murder along with possession of a weapon during a violent crime and three counts of discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle."

I can't imagine as a father, driving down the road with your family, minding your business....and in the blink of an eye, you are shot in the leg and look and see your child is also shot..and dying..and there was nothing you could do to prevent it from happening...because some evil bastard decided he would just randomly shoot at some cars, because, somehow, that is what meth makes you do..which is bullshit....this isn't going to be something you can just blame on drugs....this is our culture...this is American culture...just the same as black kids shooting each other left and right -- that is American culture...these people didn't grow up in another country, they grew up in AMERICA.....

However, there is a special kind of self-hate that is evident among black folks.....there has to be, to think you can go to a funeral and shoot people at a funeral...as what happened just yesterday....but as someone once said....it is the hate that America produced.....so it is still an American problem.....

2 people shot at Racine funeral after gunfire is sprayed into the crowd, curfew to be enforced

Now it may feel good to just say, -- oh, that's just those darkies, they don't count....but in my opinion, those people are still Americans -- which makes this epidemic of gun violence, even the kind among those "darkies" just as much of an AMERICAN PROBLEM as any other epidemic, be it the Opioid Crisis, or all of the fear-mongering over illegals invading the US; or anything else that affects AMERICANS....it's still an American problem....now, if you want ..we can simply cut our losses and remove the title of Americans from black folks altogether, as in the good old days.... until the "good blacks" prove themselves worthy of being Americans again....but how would they prove it?? How can you tell the "good blacks" from the bad ones just by looking at them?
um I don't think black people are a problem . There are black people that are a problem...but generally speaking, no....very racist of you to suggest though

Oh, for sure its a black culture problem. Of that there is no doubt. If you removed all black people and their crime from our statistics, the US would look like heaven on Earth.
There are a lot of Latino and White gangs as well.

Forum List

Back